3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alice_Tremere 17.11.19 02:18 pm

Urizel ' in Gothic 2! True or not? (Gothic 2)

I read somewhere that in Gothic 2 you can find Urizel ' and Armour from 1st Goths. It seems to be somewhere around the old tower of Xardas in the cave. Some even wrote that I found them.

Now the question is: is it True?
And if so, where to find them?
Where they are: in Gothic 2 or Gothic 2 NV?
I tried to look near some towers on the lake. Found there a cave, but it stalled. Tried to look around another tower in Stannaries valley. We explored every lake, but found nothing. Can not there searched?

Waiting for answers.
48 Comments
Sort by:
t
tehnik-San 17.11.19

Just let have just one and post a picture here where one can see the way GG to the cave.
Then I believe!!!

A
Angel3D 17.11.19

In General, you can make a mod to move modelki with textures, to make the very cave in the place where it's supposed to be, throw things in it and a note more or less explains their presence

This mod seem to already have

S
Shifroval 17.11.19

No. There is armor from G1, Rustungчетотам. He wosret and sword and armor, but not in the tower, and in the city of the orcs. Destroyed. Merchants and adds some stuff from the 1st part, adds quests to receive some very rare examples of armour. For example, armor Gomez.

But the kind that adds a cave under the tower etc no. I would have done if I knew how...
There are in fact the source code is. The engine is the same. To move and everything. And add pesenku. It is also there.
May ask who? You see, do...

A
Angel3D 17.11.19

I said that the mod does not restore completely the cave,and just adds Urizel'.

k
kampeador 17.11.19

Urizel ' in Gothic 2 is.
Put the addon back in. Is 584 MB.
In the first dialogue Xardas say that Urizel ' need to defeat the dragons, and that character will go to the ruined temple of the sleeper.

S
SnoFF 17.11.19

Urizel ' in Gothic 2 is.

Has been said that no...
And any kind of modification is a loose interpretation alternative storylines that came up with the creators of the mods, and the history of the Gothic they are not...

|
|___RaZoR___| 17.11.19

but that's why the rumors about Urizel in G2 they appeared. Mod developers just decided that each player will want to take again in the hands of the one legendary sword!

s
serge_gk 17.11.19

I read all these comments and wtf!! anyone of these commentarv of Gothic 2 night of the Raven addon with the return played!??at the beginning of the story in the expansion return of Xardas speaks of a return arises! Pro armour is certainly a word, but...urizel ' added to the game, it even has the code! are here taken from the website world of players:
how to enter the test mode, and enter codes:
1. Recruited bmarvinb - turns on test mode (on the screen top left appears Marvin Mode).
2. Press F2 to open the console at the top of the screen where you can type code.
3. The object or character is inserted in the console with the insert command CODE(enter here code to urizel')));.
code urizel ' in gothic 2 returning!: Itmw_2h_urizel
rune Wave of death Writes (suddenly Xardas disappears, then enter) - ITRU_BREATHOFDEATH

s
serge_gk 17.11.19

Yes and I have tested this code personally and in this addon vstanovleno not only the city of the orcs but also the old mine))thank)!

q
q10_07 17.11.19

and then return it mod. urizel ' in the second Gothic is only in the form of a two-handed sword which is given to the hunter dragons, he's the most powerful two-handed sword in the game. and armor from the first part of this armor on Fiske)

s
serge_gk 17.11.19

I know this mod but one moron wrote
SnoFF 29.02.08 16:20

2) No magic ore armor, no Writes in Готике2 and in the expansion no! This has already been written repeatedly.

I have proof and posted it

i
irknet 17.11.19

In the addon Return Urizel ' is. You can find it in the temple of the sleeping necromancer. Ore armor of light can be constrained (line Keepers).

... ... ... 17.11.19

serge_gk
I read all these comments and wtf!! anyone of these commentarv of Gothic 2 night of the Raven addon with the return played!??
He is too miserable, so I can play it. Meant night of the Raven, no?

19.05.12 01:06
Moron you are. The implication was, again, the original addon, night of the Raven. The return is a custom addon and relationship to the subject, he has not.

For highly intellectual individuals in the subject we are talking about the original game and Night Crow. These are your Return and so does not relate to the topic irrelevant.

... ... ... 17.11.19

IRKNET
Ya For the most ambitious custom addon, return - corner.Smaller to put anything doesn't make sense. Although...

... ... ... 17.11.19

IRKNET
Yes? Hmm... And what changes it makes?

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 17.11.19

IRKNET
Yeah, you better. I was Gothic 2 a few times. But putting this mod - can't kill the 1st wolf.

... ... ... 17.11.19

Oh, by the way, downloaded in return save from before killing the dragon-undead - it opened. As for the dragon-undead gave 9300 with something experience. Not b, the CDA does not approve :(

V
Vladik Pikula 17.11.19

the sword of URIZEL ' located in the temple spasavo somewhere out there

M
Maklline66 17.11.19

Yes otkuda all of you such clever undertake, and?)))

D
DonLeno 17.11.19

Children panchachuli Gothic torrents, inset mod yelling on the forums) wouldn't be surprised if most of them original Gotu never seen