3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alice_Tremere 17.11.19 02:18 pm

Urizel ' in Gothic 2! True or not? (Gothic 2)

I read somewhere that in Gothic 2 you can find Urizel ' and Armour from 1st Goths. It seems to be somewhere around the old tower of Xardas in the cave. Some even wrote that I found them.

Now the question is: is it True?
And if so, where to find them?
Where they are: in Gothic 2 or Gothic 2 NV?
I tried to look near some towers on the lake. Found there a cave, but it stalled. Tried to look around another tower in Stannaries valley. We explored every lake, but found nothing. Can not there searched?

Waiting for answers.
48 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladwolf11 17.11.19

Alice_Tremere
They are in Gothic 2 the Returning.Where GG won sleeping is some kind of black magic it install this on Urizel ' and armor to get if I'm not mistaken Chapter 5 after completing all HF guardians

D
DonLeno 17.11.19

Yes, as you can

M
MunchkiN 616 17.11.19

in the game its not infa 100%
but there were rumors that it could cause a code. I didn't really see.

D
DonLeno 17.11.19

Large ore dragon Ripper 1 1 Urizel'

i
irknet 17.11.19

How about. For more info on Writely got minus 3 ;D you Guys probably read a lot of fairy tales and decided that it exists :/
And the sword - so it's just a reference to part 1. Most valuable weapons in the game - decided to give the appearance Arises and nothing more.

D
DarcStalker 17.11.19

The people there someone wrote about the fact that in the original game there is no textures of ore armor so I will please you in textures Г2НВ there who do not believe, please mail me at @mail.ru I'll give you screenshots of the Email: [email protected]

G
GETREDtm 17.11.19

DarcStalker
Why not throw right here?...

n
nagibatel vilok 17.11.19

GETREDtm
Because he wants make fun of you in person.