3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suffragile 10.03.22 11:02 pm

Obituary (Diablo 2)

After the enchanting rip of the quickie out of the blue (administration, please sort it out and punish those responsible !!!) - they completely cleared the room at nihla - drop keu - the nimble one apparently started writing something for joy ... iii TADAM

decided to create an obituary. Just don't post rips of lvl 20 characters, let's introduce a limit - at least lvl 90.

1. Name: Shustrikk
Class/build: forty/blizzard
Age: 93 years old (recently turned, didn’t even have time to celebrate properly)
Place of death: Halls of Vaught
Reason after autopsy: who knows (official version of Tomb Viper - but not there was nothing)
54 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm[TDPG] 10.03.22

with the merk there was probably a

well-known snake theme for DEATH

C
Candor 10.03.22

well, this is a feature of snakes - the snake "spit", it was covered from above by blizz - it is no longer there, and the track from the "spit" hangs in the air for a few more seconds - a lot of small physical damage.

S
Shustrick777 10.03.22

already new 45 lvl download))))))))))))))))))

K
KISFly 10.03.22

PG Keeps Killing!
Enchantment: YU_KI Sorceres Blizard 87lvl
The game hung when the enchantment was in the throne, then server down and voila robe. That's all.

K
KurshakovIS 10.03.22

Significant victim of hardcore masturbation. We mourn and change handkerchiefs.
Girls and boys, do not be nimble for six months. Apparently, the admins have changed the server software, and now we are in for a lot of new sensations.

R
Rivnyanyn 10.03.22

KurshakovIS
Masturbation is just the same on the software, but on the hardcore everything is grown-up - he died so he died, what a kindergarten. I don’t understand people at all who have been playing a game that has been worn to holes for 15 years and is still using hu ... t pvm software.

S
Serious_Alex 10.03.22

And from hardcore, only antlers!

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 10.03.22

Rivnyanyn
on softcore they play pvp like an adult
on hardcore as a host threw so all alt f4 live
especially smart ones go under loot in bloodmoor and heal there with their fires with def skillers for 40 minutes
bacchanalia
and on software cybersport, if you are lucky with an opponent

T
TheWalkingDeath 10.03.22

Hard, fire.) PvM
Soft, bomb.) PvP
🐧🐧
Let's live together :D

R
Rivnyanyn 10.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
Read more carefully - I wrote about pvm. Regarding pvp, I have nothing against it, but personally I ran pvp once with my buddies and it was a mod.
I don’t know, for me Diablo is a pvm game, I’m a fan of mobs, and flying on some specific bosses for gear or keys is evil.
I mean, on the software, people who only run PMV are also full and few of them are those who only learned about our favorite game. These are the ones I don't understand. They even make it worse for themselves because on xc every rip is an experience and you learn to play more carefully and not ripazzo!

o
obsessed 10.03.22

lol every rip is an experience and you learn how
to pump with ench ;D

h
hangover 10.03.22

pumped with ench ;D
Under BO of course.

R
Rivnyanyn 10.03.22

Obsessed
hangover
This is how I started to play xc, but now I condemn this. Already once ripped by the first Persian (out of greed) with which I started on the classics - far away the envelope and I wanted a free exp in the cop - they were just running around with a litter, and I was playing with one eye. Nada had to go to sleep ... But nothing, I started from scratch and at 8 ppl, norms and nm passed by myself without bo and en4. Yes, and I did not download either a forty or a beaver for the sake of such miserable goals. If someone came to xc current, then it’s excusable for him to “cheat” like that, but then I advise you to complicate your life, otherwise you won’t learn to play better.

c
codw 10.03.22

eternal srach)

Q
QLinkee 10.03.22

>> otherwise you won't learn how to play better.
yeah, to hell with it.

g
gpyr 10.03.22

I advise you to complicate your life
nvb 6lo4Hbim HEkpom s bo, notom 6e3 BO, notom 6e3 6loka, HO s dr i BO, notom 6e3 6loka, 6e3 dr, HO s BO, notom 6e3 6loka, 6e3 dr, 6e3 BO, notom 6e3 6loka, 6e3 dr, 6e3 BO, 6e3 spiritoB i HA arreate...
otherwise you won't learn to play better.
i eto tolbko nvb, a ewe ectb nvd, nva, i nvESS...

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 10.03.22

gpyr
Plus buddy :D

R
Rowwe 10.03.22

Well, I don’t know, I played many online RPGs and everywhere it all boiled down to the fact that if there was no well-developed pvp, then the game quickly got bored. I don’t argue that sometimes it’s cool to go clear some high lvl location with your “boys” in your voice, and if you do everything smoothly, then this is doubly good, but if then you can’t (don’t want to) check all the gear found in fight with another person, then what is the point of all this? Defeating others, proving that your "kung fu is cooler", isn't that what we all play for?
Xts is a different game, there are slightly different emotions, there is more help from other players, I would even say that an RP project would be nice there.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 10.03.22

Rowwe
role play will go anywhere with enough artistry and emotional resource

Q
QLinkee 10.03.22

gpyr
And in the end, without ENI, with TP charges from amulya/tiara, there are only 48 of them, you will have to save!