3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suffragile 10.03.22 11:02 pm

Obituary (Diablo 2)

After the enchanting rip of the quickie out of the blue (administration, please sort it out and punish those responsible !!!) - they completely cleared the room at nihla - drop keu - the nimble one apparently started writing something for joy ... iii TADAM

decided to create an obituary. Just don't post rips of lvl 20 characters, let's introduce a limit - at least lvl 90.

1. Name: Shustrikk
Class/build: forty/blizzard
Age: 93 years old (recently turned, didn’t even have time to celebrate properly)
Place of death: Halls of Vaught
Reason after autopsy: who knows (official version of Tomb Viper - but not there was nothing)
54 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm[TDPG] 10.03.22

kot-stargazer
you can laugh at least at the carpet, having brewed the wrong tea,
but in fact, sport is any masturbation where they train and compete a lot

o
obsessed 10.03.22

What are they training there? fingers and eyes in front of the monitor?
kot-stargazer, I don't know, is it possible to develop a reaction (AFTER 12 years, for example), but in my understanding, in the same quake or counter, you can only "train" the knowledge of certain, fashionable cards. that is, to learn them.
Spoiler for example in quake2 (pvp, ofc), 90% of the people (like sheep) played on the same level - q2dm1. there was a so-called. "attic" - a room with drawers and nishtyaks on them. the physics of q2 had peculiarities, the jump was well accelerated by cunning actions with the hands. there were pros who jumped from the 1st box to the box in the middle, and from there to the 2nd box.
pix.playground.ru
I have never made this jump. here's your workout. :-)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 10.03.22

Obsessed
is how hands are sharpened, and not for what you thought
, if you're interested, download HLTV records of games of top teams on counter
you will see that even if you know the cards like scars on pepper, you would not shine with such an adversary

o
obsessed 10.03.22

if interested
bd_sm[TDPG], laziness. :-) and what about the adversary? simply, the term "sharpened hands" is still figurative.

Z
ZakarumFoot 10.03.22

I have never made this jump. here's your
workout. :-)
KEK. You were made for dota.

o
obsessed 10.03.22

ZakarumFoot, I don't think you have the desire to fuck this jump, make it, record a demo and post it on peg.

Z
ZakarumFoot 10.03.22

Obsessed
If you look at the footage of the jump and sort it all out... But in the yard, games are much more seductive than kwaki2.

o
obsessed 10.03.22

in the yard, games are much more seductive than kwaki2.
ZakarumFoot, ex.

M
MyatKO. 10.03.22

The discussion on COP 1.6 is being held in another forum.

o
obsessed 10.03.22

haha! checkmate, lovers to put the KS-ku over the quack! <;DD

p
passed 10.03.22

Obituary? What kind of doctor is this?

f
firkax 10.03.22

Rowwe Rn
is not a planned scenario, everything happens spontaneously, just acting out the role of your character. (for example, to play a barbarian-brutal, rude and strong warrior) For this, "the presence of sufficient artistry and emotional resource" is necessary. I've come across people who have played their characters in other games, it looks quite funny from the outside, but still interesting. I don't think this is for everyone.

the detail is that the role of a barbarian or, for example, a druid in d2 is a role that is interesting mainly for noobs, for starters,
real roles here are, for example, a beggar, a huckster, a scammer, anichomason, pksher, a troll, etc., and the multiplayer RPG component of the game is in them
they have little to do with the presets from the game content, but this is its main plus - d2 makes it possible to play any role, and not just those that the developers came up with

R
Rivnyanyn 10.03.22

the real roles here are, for example, a beggar, a huckster, a scammer, anichomason, pksher, a troll, etc.
This is the whole point of PG and therefore there are so many people here. Go to another one (I tried five pieces) - yes, drop 1.13, yes, you can reset stats / skills, yes, you can call a clone without problems, so what? There are 10 people at rush hour, I’m generally silent about xc.
Himself, upon coming here, was another fool asking for the best drop and so on.
Now I understand that the people will gradually fall down, and there will be no people, all romance will disappear. There will be no one to run, trade, chat / fuck, troll and show off in coolness. And because of the reset of skills, the pumping of different builds will also disappear.
Karoch guys, enjoy - EVERYTHING WORKS AS INTENDED!

B
Biscop_moo 10.03.22

Obsessed
Knowing how to jump is not everything. Quickly navigate in any game situation and understand when to jump - this is a sign of skill. And so memorizing cards, combinations and other things can be exaggeratedly reduced to the phrase "I learned how all the pieces in chess move, I am invincible."