3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suffragile 10.03.22 11:02 pm

Obituary (Diablo 2)

After the enchanting rip of the quickie out of the blue (administration, please sort it out and punish those responsible !!!) - they completely cleared the room at nihla - drop keu - the nimble one apparently started writing something for joy ... iii TADAM

decided to create an obituary. Just don't post rips of lvl 20 characters, let's introduce a limit - at least lvl 90.

1. Name: Shustrikk
Class/build: forty/blizzard
Age: 93 years old (recently turned, didn’t even have time to celebrate properly)
Place of death: Halls of Vaught
Reason after autopsy: who knows (official version of Tomb Viper - but not there was nothing)
54 Comments
Sort by:
g
gpyr 10.03.22

QLinkee
I thought the end would be killing with a poison dagger. ;)

R
Rivnyanyn 10.03.22

gpyr
I was scolded here for Ukrainian, but what you write is even impossible to translate.

Guys, do not twist, I did not say that you need to limit yourself in skills. What build do you like and play. It was about the fact that gradually I realized for myself that going out into cat2 as a Persian, then leading rubbish and a beaver there, giving myself bo and en4 and repeating this procedure constantly - this is noobism and even evil. I learned not to die in large part because I stopped playing with bo from my var.
TheWalkingDeath
I'm for it! Guys, don't get mad if you said something wrong.

o
obsessed 10.03.22

and what you write is even impossible to translate.
gpyr, NOGNM :S

f
firkax 10.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
on softcore they play adult pvp
on hardcore as a host threw so all alt f4 live through
especially smart ones go under the loot in bloodmoor and heal there with their sticks with def skillers for 40 minutes
bacchanalia and on software cybersport, if you are lucky with your
opponent

I messed everything up
on the software, they play pvp with "water pistols" with fake rips, which is why you can't take it seriously
on xs if your character was killed, then the character is no more, the rip is real and, accordingly, no one wants to experience it on themselves, so they use all the tricks that they can in order not to die, just like people do in "real life", it is somehow completely stupid to condemn for this
yes, the software may look like eSports, but you forgot to remember that eSports is just a means for commercial companies to cash in on advertising at the expense of stupid schoolchildren, who are the main consumer of this phenomenon

f
firkax 10.03.22

Rowwe
rp project
what is it?
theatrical performance? well, yes, it can be done, although I don’t know who will be interested here

R
Rivnyanyn 10.03.22

firkax
+++

R
Rowwe 10.03.22

firkax
Well, the rudiments of rp already exist, once they create the subject of an obituary.

"Age: 93 years old (recently turned, did not even have time to celebrate properly)
Place of death: Halls of Vaught"

f
firkax 10.03.22

And yet, what do you understand by "rp"?

f
firkax 10.03.22

the fact is that since d2 is an rpg, then the rp in it is automatic and not "rudiments" but everywhere and always,

however, on the pg (not on this forum) I met fanatical idiots who claimed the opposite, from whom I got the impression that for them rp is to come up with a script in advance and then play it “in faces” on the game engine (which of course is possible, but in my opinion it is extremely dull and does not even deserve a special name)

R
Rowwe 10.03.22

firkax Rp
is not a planned scenario, everything happens spontaneously, just acting out the role of your character. (for example, to play a barbarian-brutal, rude and strong warrior) For this, "the presence of sufficient artistry and emotional resource" is necessary. I've come across people who have played their characters in other games, it looks quite funny from the outside, but still interesting. I don't think this is for everyone.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 10.03.22

firkax just
mixed up you and a lot of things
alt + f4 - not a means, but an orgy, an absolute evil
cybersport, like any sport - a source of drive and excitement primarily for the participants themselves, and the industry that sticks to the effect is secondary
to pg for example there are no people cashing in on holding fair pvp rollplay tournaments
in battlenet the cat pissed - if "forty fly" is rollplay, then I give up
for the five hundredth time "go kill anyu" - not rollplay
whenever you skip dialogue with an npc, you refuse to play in RPG, and you play d2 on pg, which is a 3rd person shooter

S
Suffragile 10.03.22

The point is to prove something to someone, the main thing in d2 is to get a fan here and now, but where does this happen on HC or software, finally FSUs.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 10.03.22

Suffraged the
meaning of d2 - write like a father on the forum, proof is an integral part

y
yok0o 10.03.22

gpyr
nvd eto to radi 4ego ya sobiral nekra kajdiy raz

o
obsessed 10.03.22

integral
bd_sm[TDPG], father-style? :D
previous post - +++.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 10.03.22

Obsessed
probably, if I was interested in grammatical errors, then I would care more about them

in the great and mighty I am more interested in aspects of etymology and word formation than ofrography and punctuation

c
cat-stargazer 10.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG] battlenet
roleplay cat pissed
:)))))

o
obsessed 10.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], well, I can only add that I support both of your posts - both the long one and the one that needs to be argued. Alas, not everyone here is keen on explaining their position. "cybersport gamno ofc" - that's all, and that's enough.

c
cat-stargazer 10.03.22

Obsessed
, I was always amused by the very concept of e-sports. What do they train there? fingers and eyes in front of the monitor? :))
I just remembered one funny inscription by the dude over the table: Boxing is not chess, think about it!!! :)))))

R
Rivnyanyn 10.03.22

kot-stargazer
I'm for trolling :DDD