3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lord_Frank [scored on PG] 11.03.22 10:08 pm

Tekken 6 vs ST4, anyone?

I understand that this is a funny topic, but still?)

IMHO Tekken 6 =)) Yes, and Tekken 3 too).

It's just that SF4 will be released on PC, it pleases ..
88 Comments
Sort by:
D
DARK BATERS 11.03.22

I'm for TEKKEN, but Street Fighter 4 for PC is a very pleasant surprise from CAPCOM, I've never played street (except dandy) I don't know what the plot is but I'll buy it for anyone

D
DARK BATERS 11.03.22

I like TEKKEN the plot more, the fighters (my favorite Devil Jean) look cooler, the vidyahs are healthy, cool spectacular combos ... TEKKEN forever! Street Fighters for PC cool Capcom handsome! Keep it up Capcom! Give me a fighting game on PC!

D
DARKSIDEATH 11.03.22

Both are worthy.

B
Biostalk 11.03.22

+1000!!!

D
DARKSIDEATH 11.03.22

I'll play this and that, it's a pity TEKKEN is not in a very good graph, on ZYZ.

D
Dark knight Sparda 11.03.22

Street Fighter Foreva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Slash MacCole 11.03.22

Tekken IMHO!!!

D
DARKSIDEATH 11.03.22

Tekken the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
Biostalk 11.03.22

Street Fighter is coming to PC so I'm all for Street Fighter 4!!!!!!11

D
DARKSIDEATH 11.03.22

I don't, I want this and that. Fighter on the computer and so it will be. And I’ll download the tekken and try it through the box emulsion, it’s not a guarantee that it will work out, but I’ll definitely play it on the PSP.

K
K_Fe 11.03.22

tekken will do this fighter

But I’ll download the tekken and try it through the box emulsion,
it won’t work

K
K_Fe 11.03.22

and on the PC will be released soon
already)

D
DARKSIDEATH 11.03.22

No, in 2 days.

K
K_Fe 11.03.22

DANTE-SPARDOVICH
is on torrents, I download it myself)

D
DARKSIDEATH 11.03.22

Yes, I'm already downloading from the rustic.

f
fantomled 11.03.22

I'm for Street Fighter IV!!!

c
coach_spb_89 11.03.22

tekken

D
DARKSIDEATH 11.03.22

I've already played Street Fighter and now I'm definitely playing Tekken, it's more fun.

C
Counsul 11.03.22

both games are good in their own way, but since in the distant past I played on PS One in Tekken 3 and on PSP in Tekken 5 Tekken is dearer)))))

23hudo 11.03.22

Street Fighter has not changed a bit since the shogi, only visually prettier, but the Persians were added. And the fighting game itself, as it was primitive, has remained (very sorry). It's not like Tekken (any), even Ultimate Mortal Kombat went further in terms of interestingness. Well, tell me, is it really interesting to fight with the help of super moves alone, because the arms and legs are obviously attached just so that sometimes they poke. It is worth hitting a person with an ordinary blow, as you find yourself 2 meters away from him, and they walk towards each other very slowly. A series of strikes to a campaign is not included in this game at all, and combos are alternately performed special moves. Personally, I am for that fighting game where you can win not only using special attacks, but also deftly wielding your limbs. Definitely Tekken
I will not delete the game anyway. After all, it is primitive only in comparison with other fighting games