3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lord_Frank [scored on PG] 11.03.22 10:08 pm

Tekken 6 vs ST4, anyone?

I understand that this is a funny topic, but still?)

IMHO Tekken 6 =)) Yes, and Tekken 3 too).

It's just that SF4 will be released on PC, it pleases ..
88 Comments
Sort by:
U
User445900 11.03.22

LOL. Kobo first appeared in the 2nd part of Street Fighter. And were in all subsequent parts.

Well, tell me, is it really interesting to fight with the help of super moves alone, because the arms and legs are obviously attached just so that sometimes they poke.
Don't play with a noobmesh. Or turn the difficulty up.

Z
Ziggety 11.03.22

23hudo-honestly, you are a noob, why haven’t you changed? did you play the first SF? there the squares run and one, two hits (this is in a figurative sense, + I don’t blame this game), the 3rd part is interesting and nun is very strong to wield fists, and there are a lot of Persians, even too much, everyone has their own trick, it’s easy and driving

SF4, it’s generally different, even the screams are now different when hitting, I personally don’t know how to do super hits in SF4 very well, so when I play Abel, I I roll behind my back, hit with a fist from a turn, then from above with my feet, and grabbing my legs I lift the top, thereby throwing it on his neck .... to this series of mona add something else, instead of "grabbing by the legs" mona by the scruff of the neck and around scroll yourself and so on ... sooo many options for everyone, and it’s not necessary to say that this game relies on super hits, ker there !! IMHO I went through 4 times, and I know what I’m writing about !!

I am for the Federation Council, because I played Teken 5, and judging by the video, the 6th one is not very different, they just added Persians, but I saw Raven doing the same blows, the genie is no different either, so I judge by T5, IMHO SF4 is much better!

Shl guys, so that it’s not slow, set the Frame Rate option to Fixed! and everything will go very fast, 60 and no less, but it will seem that more (xs you can immediately set it, so I’m writing just for everyone =) )

ZYY arenas are small, so it’s not necessary to run fast, who did the Capcom make Charge, so use it and jump more often, and you won’t run

slowly ZYYY children 10 magazines put 10 points each, and about 85-95%, and the current teken 3 or 4 magazines 9 set ( I don’t remember exactly how many magazines are named, but I remember that two magazines like 9, and two 10)

23hudo 11.03.22

Ziggety Well, if I'm a noob, then you're a dumbass, because you can't read. You're tired of the game and can't stand the harsh criticism in her direction. I don't give a shit about sounds and movements. I didn’t like the mechanics - it certainly didn’t add to intelligence. It is practically impossible to alternate blows (except for exceptions), so the whole game comes down to the principle "hit - moved away, jumped - hit again, etc." And about what you saw in Tekken - if the Persians are the same, then the technique should theoretically remain the same, and you just piss off because you're tired of Street Fighter. So don't beat your chest with your fists and give ratings from magazines, they won't change my opinion about the game.

Z
Ziggety 11.03.22

23hudo, muhahah, where did you notice sound criticism? how old are you, child? =) (judging by your "if I'm a noob, then you're a moron")
if your hands grow in the wrong place, then all fighting games will be gamble for you, there you can alternate blows, play with Abel or El Fuerte, bounce off the wall at least once and hit your opponent by spinning on him, or beat with Abel with your hands, feet, and then somersault behind your back and do a couple of grabs, like you tried at least something from all the combos, and more you ’re trying to puff
something, I don’t have anything against teken, teken is a good fighting game, it was the fighting game of my childhood, like mortal kombat, but I like Streets more

it’s strange, to world critics who make good money on their work, the mechanics of a couple in intelligence added, xs why didn’t they add to you, there is probably no gray liquid, although notice that not one edition, but several gave excellent marks

, believe me, if the professionals gave excellent marks ( and in 2009 even this is a rarity) then for some reason they considered this fighting game the best, and he defeated tekken 5 in the "struggle"

although this is your opinion, only it is not justified, you obviously didn’t understand how to control how you learn to alternate blows and do super blows then write an opinion, if you think that they are not (alternating blows) then you go to youtube.com

z
zakabi 11.03.22

Definitely tech6. I played this "fighting game" cf4. Expected more. The game is just awful. Tech3 had more moves and combos and they were much prettier and harder. SF4 just looks nice and nothing else. As it was, only graphics and effects have been added. Yes, and the Persians are somehow boring and there are few of them. In tech3-6 there will be much more of them and they are more diverse. It is clear that tech6 has already won. And the fact that all sorts of magazines can write that cf4 is a good game. But why do I feel sorry for people who perceive a good game or a bad one in magazines.

How old are you, Ziggety? You make such childish mistakes and you always defend your cf4.

23hudo 11.03.22

Ziggety I am, if anything, 28 years old, but this has nothing to do with the case. What you described to me for two fighters can be done in Tekken by all fighters (I mean the variety of combos). And in StreetFighter, some Persians are just oak. And for your information - I have no problems with the controls - the game has already been played 3 times. And I played Tekken only once in my life for a whole evening and, believe me, that was enough.

Z
Ziggety 11.03.22

zakabi, I’ll fall into writing correctly, it’s not interesting =) and yes, I try to drive away the trolls, because the facts are stupid about the mechanics of the game, and that the current for super strikes is the basis, dick, in the tech6, everyone repeats tricks, 2 captures and typical strikes, because. I've seen enough of the tech6 video, and went through tech5 5 times, and I know what I'm writing about, it gets boring very quickly, but the game is cool, the fighting is cool, but after 4 days I got tired of it, I doubt that it will happen with SF4

I played teken 5 on the emulator on a computer, FPS 40-50, passed a couple of times, learned all the combos with a raven, they run slowly, each has 2 captures (except for the king, he has 10 of them, for "all seasons" =)) I was not interested in this ..... there are more combos in tech3? don't be ridiculous, when was the last time you played?

23hudo, honestly, I can’t believe that you are 28 years old, go through chalenge mode or something like that, on norms or hard, there you will learn the norms, they explain there, name at least one oak Persian in SF4, then go into PvS mode, and put this oak on the hardest, for the sake of fun, and believe me it won’t be oak, you’ll see for yourself, I also thought about S. Viper, he does some swings into the ground, but he fought against the rules of the bot, he didn’t let me come up, the same thing with Dhalism and so on .... and honestly, since you write such opinions, you didn’t go through the game, because. I haven’t learned how to do combos and super punches

, I still have one indicator, this is my brother, we play fights with him (he’s 21) sometimes, in SF3 Balance Edition we played for a week, then we got tired, but when we started in tekken, then FPS fell, it was not interesting to him, again, SF4 does not allow this =)

M
Metal Gear Stranding 11.03.22

Tekken is nostalgia for me ..... but it will not be released on PC ((so we play SF4 .. by the way, a very good fighting game .. but all Tekken is more dear to me ..)

U
User445900 11.03.22

I mean a variety of combos)
For each Persian with half a hundred, it will be typed, at least in training mode. :D

I'm stuck for Rufus in normal training mode. There finally pipets that.

Compared to the 3rd strice, everything is harder to combo. In any case, the Kensel window has become much narrower.

And such a tin can be done for each of the Persians. After the 3rd combo, it's generally tough.

And in StreetFighter, some Persians are just oak.
They just need to know how to play. In 3rd strice, in general, it took about half a year to master one character by ninety percent, with all his chips.

Moreover, some Persians were frankly unbalanced.

Here everything has become much easier and mine is a plus. And there are no frankly top or failed heroes.

Z
Ziggety 11.03.22

blah, in SF4 there is an imbalance! with Zangif and a set, in general, it’s hard against them, with the rest there are a lot of norms, but it’s generally hard with them
. I didn’t break the wall!! =)
Zangif with clean grips, from which they can’t dodge anything, a couple of times I killed his norms, and that’s all, then he was the first, and the first ones will always be weaker
now I will study in training, I’m already tired of freaking out .... it’s easier in teken and it’s not interesting, I learned a little for abel and elfuerte, but I haven’t learned how to dodge and use the buttons normally

U
User445900 11.03.22

Ziggety
blah, there is an imbalance in SF4!
Well, he is everywhere. The question is how strong
Here for comparison.

What was the 3rd
pix.playground.ru

And what is the balance now.
pix.playground.ru

Z
Ziggety 11.03.22

ahaha, then I think with all the spells I take out attempts to take out Seth 5 times, but with a sagat the first time I took it out, I was already surprised, Sean is the most imbalance in the first list? Is this a boxer with a mustache who has the most crazy damage of all?

m
mascot 11.03.22

Question on the tables:
Why is there a boxer next to Bison in brackets (despite the fact that the boxer is Barlog), next to Vega is a dictator (who is just Bison), and a claw (Vega's nickname ???) next to the Balrog?

r
rock'n'metal 11.03.22

tekken 2 and 3 childhood games, so I never played streetfighter for him, but the benchmark impressed me, although it is clear that the gameplay is different in terms of strikes, and the characters were more interesting in teiken. by the way, what other fighters are there on the pc?, nastolgia

m
mascot 11.03.22

Tekken 4 and 5 - emulators are progressing xD
Don't forget also Street Fighter Turbo HD - a remake of the 3rd part for modern systems.
And the guilty gear is a high-quality product, despite the clumsiness of the picture)

PS And yet - what about the names in the tables and how were they compiled at all?

G
Gr1nGo 11.03.22

Why is there a boxer next to Bison in parentheses (despite the fact that the boxer is Barlog), next to Vega is a dictator (who is just Bison), and a claw with a Balrog (Vega's nickname ???)?

The taer list was apparently made according to the Japanese version. In Japan, the boxer has always been Bison, the dictator has always been Vega, the Balrog has always been the dude with the fork.

By the way, the leaf is some kind of left. At the end, there should definitely be dan, gene and sakura. The set at the top cannot be due to the lowest health, it is very risky to play them. This is offhand.

In general, there seems to be a newer sheet.
Yes, here it is, more like the truth:
http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2008/oct/17/street-fighter-4-tiers-character-rankings/

m
mascot 11.03.22

In Japan, the boxer has always been Bison, the dictator has always been Vega, the Balrog has always been the dude with the fork. - O_o? give a reference where you enlightened about this, huh?

In general, there seems to be a newer sheet. Yes, here it is, more like the truth: - I support, so far this is the most accurately informing site.

G
Gr1nGo 11.03.22

Characters

Balrog, Boxer, M. Bison (Japan): Balrog's name was changed from M(ike). Bison when Street Fighter 2 was released in the United States because Capcom was afraid of a lawsuit from Mike Tyson, whom Balrog closely resembles.

Thus in some circles he's simply known as the, "Boxer," to avoid confusion.

M. Bison, Dictator, Vega (Japan): When Street Fighter 2 was pitched to Capcom USA's marketing department, they believed that the name Vega was a weakling's name.

As such his name was changed from Vega in the Japanese release to M. Bison. To avoid confusion people refer to him as the, "Dictator."

Vega, Claw, Balrog (Japan): Originally known as Balrog in the Japanese release of Street Fighter 2,

To avoid confusion people refer to him as the, "Claw."

http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2007/oct/21/street-fighter-terminology-acronyms-lexicon-and-glossary-guide/

m
mascot 11.03.22

I always knew that the Japanese are maniacs!! xD

[
[Wanted] 11.03.22

Ahahahhaahhaah, well, the comparison)))))) I almost fell off my chair with laughter when I read this link to the discussion ... you're kidding, of course Tekken, and any)))))) It's not clear why SF4 made for the company...!!!!