3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lord_Frank [scored on PG] 11.03.22 10:08 pm

Tekken 6 vs ST4, anyone?

I understand that this is a funny topic, but still?)

IMHO Tekken 6 =)) Yes, and Tekken 3 too).

It's just that SF4 will be released on PC, it pleases ..
88 Comments
Sort by:
c
c0ca1ne 11.03.22

well, teken 6 has some kind of graphics in SF 4 the picture is juicy

M
McEclipse 11.03.22

cf4 sucks the third tekken))
what can we say about 5 and 6)

D
DARKSIDEATH 11.03.22

McEclipse I
agree, it's better to port TEKKEN 6 to the computer.

M
McEclipse 11.03.22

there won’t be this happiness ((
I still have to buy myself a curling iron or a box) all the same, it’s a tekken I’m chopping into it from the second part,
I hope that the autumn price reduction for them is not just a rumor ...
but about the fighter, I don’t understand him so resistant erections
, I played it for no more than a couple of hours and erased the nafig downloaded the emulsion ps2 and tekken 5 and enjoy)

P
Permanent_Lost 11.03.22

TEKKEN6

S
Skrim 666 11.03.22

TEKKEN6 roll,Street Fighter 4 childhood in a new picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For PC!!!!!!!!!!This is humiliating!!!!!!!! !!!!!

D
DARKSIDEATH 11.03.22

TEKKEN6 superr, Street Fighter 4 game for up to an hour.

S
Skrim 666 11.03.22

DANTE-SPARDOVICH
Well, if only slightly drunk!

D
DARKSIDEATH 11.03.22

))))))))))

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 11.03.22

I don’t even know for whom, for me Tekken and Street Fighter are one and the same. But in Tekken you can develop characters, but you can’t in Street Fighter.

T
TREX 11.03.22

Tekken definitely, for everything that is written above.

C
Cubatema 11.03.22

Street Fighter 4 - no questions asked! Ask why!? Because this is the only, high-quality, modern and affordable fighting game for PC gamers. No more stupid emulators.... Stop eating them! Tekeen - beautiful, great, great ... But, a big minus - ITS NOT ON PC

PC is generally cooler! Only on it you can really play all genres of games, make your own changes, make mods, upgrades. And try to do the same on the console ... NEVER WILL BE SUCCESSFUL, since the architecture of the console and games for it is CLOSED for the user. You sit and stupidly admire the disc.... Whatever the developers have put for you, then hawai, gentlemen... Class!!!
But this is not my choice.

And buying SPS or X-Box because of one single game is the height of stupidity!!!!

l
lorem_ipsum 11.03.22

Cubatema
Milkweed dude! +10
Unless you don't need to offend tekken 3 and it's comfortable to play on a PC with an emulsion)))

C
Cubatema 11.03.22

And I didn’t think to say anything bad about tekken 3, the game has long become a classic of the genre. But it is not available on PC, and the word "emulators" causes me a persistent negative (few of them are really good - I managed to dig up the only worthwhile emulsion only for PS1). Therefore, I will stay on the side of Street Fighter. My hope has not yet died that the fighting game genre has finally outlived its usefulness on a computer platform. Perhaps (in any case, I would like to hope) that SF4 is just the first sign of which the whole flock will pour on the PC ...

M
MiF_sv 11.03.22

I expect that Capcom will not blunt and make us happy with New Year's sf 4 on PC.

-
-Space- 11.03.22

I played tekken 6... and even the first tekken is better. and street fighter is said by many experienced experts and the best players to be the best fighting game, and he made such the best world fighting game like soul calibur to death. street fighter was the best on shoga and tekken was the worst game on shoga and sony 1... . but still the best mortal kombat probably.

E
Evil team 11.03.22

Street Fighter 4 is cooler.

G
Gaginski 11.03.22

I love street fighters, I was very happy to learn that he came out on PC, but Tekken is somehow dearer

A
Anakros 11.03.22

Street Fighter 4 is the best fighting game I've played, it's immediately obvious that, unlike Teken 5 and 6, not only money, but also brains were invested in cf4, and the fighting game was brought to mind, every little thing is thought out, the traditions and atmosphere of the past are preserved parts ... How much I already play it, I don’t get bored, but on the contrary I like it more and more, I open up more and more opportunities. And another huge plus is the game came out for the PC.
In general, on a 10-point scale, if you compare street fighter 4 and tekken 6 then:
sf4 = 11 points t6
= 7 points

IMHO

G
Gaginski 11.03.22

Anakros
went to IMHO :-D Tekken Cooler!!!!!:)