3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rybnadzor1 11.03.22 10:08 pm

King's Gambit (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the process of completing the task of the king's gambit, there is an endless loading in front of the scene. Has anyone else experienced or progressed beyond this quest?
48 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 11.03.22

same problem

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.03.22

Rybnadzor1
solved

what I did:
1) restart the game
2) after killing the bears, don't try to talk to anyone, just wait

R
Rybnadzor1 11.03.22

late ... I went with the woman from the beginning, it didn’t work, then I went with her brother the same thing, eventually turned around and left to complete the following missions, I’ve already gone through a lot, so that quest is already active for me and it’s too late to make another choice.

i
ilya1iz2 11.03.22

I have another problem with this task. As you start to complete it, the Cave of Dreams immediately fails in the tasks. First I went in and it failed because I didn’t, but then I booted up and went through it first, and only then went on this quest, and still the same canetel. Who came across?

M
MrPuzia 11.03.22

Nikotinoz_
more precisely, you can, when you don’t need to speak, the cut-scene goes right there

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.03.22

well, you killed the bears and wait, wait for the cut-scene

, I still had a delay before the cut-scene of 5 seconds, that is, you could talk to the characters standing nearby

R
Rybnadzor1 11.03.22

i already chose to help him and already went to some village to help and then the game was loading endlessly and I turned on the save before that and went to do other tasks, that is, I already have that task active and I can’t choose another option

Z
Zentarim 11.03.22

Nikotinoz_ I
just tried not to talk to anyone after killing the bears, but it still keeps loading forever

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.03.22

Zentarim
well, then I don’t know how to help, I restarted the game, didn’t talk to anyone and it became normal,

try restarting the computer chtol

S
Svyatoslav Vzny 11.03.22

I also have an endless download: I chose to help the girl and after we caught the servant knocking him off his horse and talking to him, we received letters, the game freezes. Updated to 1.03 but no results. It looks like you will have to score a quest or roll back to the scene with bears and go through it in the future.

R
Rybnadzor1 11.03.22

I hope they fix it in 1.04

u
under 999 11.03.22

The same problem is endless loading as I understood before the final cut scene. That is, if you go with a girl at the end after we knock down a traitor from a horse or vice versa after killing a druid, in the second option, you suffered for half a day, then scored, went further along the plot

u
under 999 11.03.22

I checked the game for missing files. Origin wants to update something but also writes an error. 6.59mb

S
Sirdi 11.03.22

The variant with the final cut scene is loaded into infinity.

R
Rybnadzor1 11.03.22

Installed a patch, the problem remained ((

b
bbAAbb 11.03.22

Same problem: endless loading of the final cutscene. I noticed that after you kill the bears, the guy nicknamed "crazy" is simultaneously standing in the main hall and on the street.
I wrote to the support, I'm sitting waiting

S
Sirdi 11.03.22

Support is silent for 3 days as if they are not there.

b
bbAAbb 11.03.22

Support response:
In this case, we can only recommend that you report this error to the game publisher - CD Projekt RED, and wait for a game update that fixes this issue.

Sincerely, Tech. Softclub support.

S
Sirdi 11.03.22

The department of such technical support is not worth the name - a bunch of parasites in one word ...

A
Andrey Chervonenko 11.03.22

Unfortunately, it seems that everyone does not give a damn about this problem ... you will have to go through the game without completing this quest, which is a pity ... I was hoping for help in the castle from the participants in this action.