3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ingvar_taver 12.03.22 12:40 am

Funny stories and funny incidents from life

There is one company in which there is a copycat guy (whoosh, by the way, he has a dog (because everyone is chasing him)). He repeats everything after everyone. Once they went to the beach and one of them put a ring on his index finger, they say, so as not to lose it when he goes swimming, and let's repeat the imitator right there. He put his ring on his index finger, but tightened it higher, to be sure. After 40 minutes of diligent attempts to remove the ring from the already drooping and blue finger, they went to the hospital and sawed the ring.
So it goes.
48 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 12.03.22

He put his ring on his index finger, and tightened it tight, so that would be sure.
Bullshit... Was it a ring or a yoke?

i
ingvar_taver 12.03.22

Vanya Rygalov
It was a ring. And it's not a lie.

B
Balda716 12.03.22

ingvar_taver
Well so you speak Russian and express yourself: once the ring, then, therefore, pulled it on, but higher. Well, if the clamp is tightened, but stronger.

My uncle, on a bet - per liter of moonshine, knocked the bull to the ground with his fist in the forehead.

r
rPeBoJL 12.03.22

Funny stories and funny
idiotic

i
ingvar_taver 12.03.22

Balda716 Sorry
. Misspelled. Thanks for the correction.

i
ingvar_taver 12.03.22

Balda716
And your uncle is really cool :)

B
BioCommandos 12.03.22

ingvar_taver
Everything is nonsense. He came here to lie to everyone on the forum, honest people.

i
ingvar_taver 12.03.22

BioCommandos
I'm not lying, honest man :)

B
Balda716 12.03.22

The other day Zadornov looked. One man told him a story:
that man worked as a minibus driver, and once early in the morning he got up at the bus stop to wait for people, and he himself got into the cabin - as a passenger. The people arrive, and everyone bonfires the driver, they say, where is the scoundrel - everyone is late for work. Well, this joker sat - sat, and said, they say, I'm also late, and therefore I'll take you myself. I got behind the wheel - I drove it, and at the first stop I got out with the words, they say this is my stop, and then you yourself ...
In short, after that they fired the joker.

r
rPeBoJL 12.03.22

In short, after that, the joker was fired.

man gained freedom. Let's hope he finds a job he likes

L
Le Gaspilleur 12.03.22

After 40 minutes of diligent attempts to remove the ring from the already drooping and blue finger
Spoiler

B
Balda716 12.03.22

A man with a thin neck climbed into the chest. Since he had a thin neck and had difficulty breathing, he suffocated.

i
ingvar_taver 12.03.22

Balda716
Not a particularly funny story. And it sounds like out of life.

i
ingvar_taver 12.03.22

Le Gaspilleur lol
:D

B
Balda716 12.03.22

ingvar_taver
This is D.

Harms And K. Tarantino, a noble psychodolb.

B
Balda716 12.03.22

In the minibus, a fat woman is diligently trying to climb into the seat next to the driver, he looks at her and says: madam, you are no longer a cat, the formula no longer works for you - if your head crawled through, then everything else will pass.
M. Zadornov, from the audience.

i
ingvar_taver 12.03.22

Balda716
Michael Haneke is also a serious comrade.
His "Funny Games" is very powerful stuff.

i
ingvar_taver 12.03.22

Balda716 Minibuses
and fat women are a sore subject :)

r
rPeBoJL 12.03.22

As for minibuses, I remembered here
Spoiler Two grandmothers ride in the front seats.
The route is almost full. A guy comes in at the bus stop.

Gives the driver 10 rubles for the fare and receives change - 1 ruble.
The ruble slips out of the hands and falls under the seats of the grandmothers.

The guy bends down, tries to find change and, unexpectedly, farts. In the minibus - quiet laughter, giggles.

And one of the grandmothers says to the other: “And it was worth tearing because of the ruble!”
The bus explodes with laughter.
The guy becomes crimson and asks to stop the minibus. A minute later, a respectable lady enters the minibus.

The bus continues to laugh. The lady begins to examine herself nervously. Maybe they are laughing at her?
Here the grandmothers, rolling with laughter, begin to tell the lady the story of the ruble.
The lady also begins to laugh and then snot flies out of her nose and hits the grandmothers .... The lady asks to stop the minibus.
We go further ... rolling with laughter.
The driver also laughs along with everyone, takes out cigarettes, lights up, opens the hatch over his head.
Releasing smoke into the hatch, he turns to the grandmothers: “Does it blow under the hatch (sounds like “bastards”)?”
Salon explodes with a new fit of laughter.
The driver, realizing what he said, falls out of the cab, dancing and dying.

Same bus 20 minutes later.
Minibus with the final stop "Sagarny village". Everyone sat down, the seats were occupied ... The driver started the car ...
Then the grandmother opens the door ... And then she asks the driver: “My dear, do you have a sugar end?”.
A slight giggle passed along the minibus ... The driver, without hesitation, answered: “I don’t know, I haven’t tried it!”.
An open rzhach went along the minibus!
Grandmother, having examined the salon with a hawkish look, realized that there were no empty seats ... And holding out 10 rubles. the driver said: “Take me standing!”.
The driver falls out of the cab into a snowdrift and is shaking in a fit of hysteria

B
Balda716 12.03.22

I remember in the USSR there was such a humorous television magazine called "Yeralash".
There was also the Wick TV magazine, where they ridiculed the then bureaucrats.