3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
streng 12.03.22 12:40 am

Who or what from GTA: SA would you like to see in GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Answer who would you like to see in GTA 5 cj retinue or whom?
191 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guardian. 12.03.22

Toreno. Reveal the personality of this charismatic character in more detail.

R
Rosenbaun[vs]2pac 12.03.22

Claude is dead, isn't it clear, the Rockstars reported this when Gta 4 came out.

E
Egor_Pskov 12.03.22

Didn't see it. Post a link to this information.

A
Andrew Z 12.03.22

Some beautiful girl in the role of GG, although this is very unlikely ...

n
night light 12.03.22

Some beautiful girl in the role of GG, although this is very unlikely...
+1

G
Guardian. 12.03.22

Egor_Pskov, R* said that none of the characters from the previous parts are alive. So they said.

R
Rosenbaun[vs]2pac 12.03.22

Right.

E
Egor_Pskov 12.03.22

Too bad they won't.

J
John Lokk 12.03.22

Well, Rockstar bury old stories in vain on the one hand, since all gamers like them. They would make all the heroes as in the artist’s drawing, well, you saw in the Vice City Bar, they were all heroes of all parts. So that you could meet them in the story or choose who to play and there will be your own storyline, this is of course a dream.

On the other hand, Rockstar wrote in sufficient detail everything she wanted in each part, put an end to it and turned the page. And rightly so, since some understatement gives food for thought, and for some people there are a lot of topics on the forms)))).
I think if Rockstar so frankly said that all the past heroes will not return, then this will be the end. It is necessary to create new characters and a new plot is not yet a fact that you will like it. They also do not want to re-release on the new engine, so that they do not think that they are pulling money from the fans. It would be possible to make a new Vice City on the GTA 4 engine Eh!

The protagonist of the new part may be Asian, as there were already white Serbs (Russians) Negroes (African Americans). They will not make a girl love. All in all, we'll see.

D
Dan_fan_SA 12.03.22

I would like to see the girl suite!!! let her CJ gasp!!!

G
Gelvedor 12.03.22

hmm strangely played GTA IV in a mission with Dwayne he mentioned about the year 1992 of the
ghetto how he was jailed for selling crack

A
AlSar 12.03.22

The hero must be new
As an option - one of the minor characters of the former parts
For me, the most important thing is to establish connections between the characters of GTA IV and from GTa III, VC, SA
In order to reveal some secrets, the unsaid become clear
Will be released - on the GTA 4 engine in 2011

A
Andrew Z 12.03.22

let her CJ gasp!!!
Let her gasp better than you.

S
Strelok1986 12.03.22

I would like to Stob in the title role was Roman Bellic! and so that the action was transferred to Vice City

S
Sprite 12.03.22

Og loc

V
VVIK 12.03.22

I wanted to see CJ, and the plot would have been extended, otherwise Catalina calls and that's it.

M
Mystic sleigh 12.03.22

Chase armitage let it be

J
John Lokk 12.03.22

We are writing a collective letter to Rockstar!)))) By the way, where can they write to? After all, games are made for gamers, so let them listen to the opinions of the fans of the series.

E
Egor_Pskov 12.03.22

Here's one thing I don't understand. Why kill all the heroes of the past GTA?

G
Gelvedor 12.03.22

It's weird how they all died at the same time...