3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
streng 12.03.22 12:40 am

Who or what from GTA: SA would you like to see in GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Answer who would you like to see in GTA 5 cj retinue or whom?
191 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlSar 12.03.22

Nico_33

is an easter egg known to few other than us true fans
if R* wanted to convince us of this, there would be a big billboard
or poster inside Nico's house etc.

A
AlSar 12.03.22

let's get on topic

in GTA 5, I would like to see Tom Novi, that's for sure

P
Porter92 12.03.22

AlSar
And finally - if everything was as you suggest, then this would not be a hint, but a statement. And Rockstar certainly wanted to give us something to talk about. The fact that they did not directly say about the death of previous GGs does not mean at all that this is not true.

Q
QUIWI 12.03.22

What does GTA5 have to do with GTA San Andreas? The next GTA will not be called GTA5. Stupid topics zadolbali.

P
Porter92 12.03.22

As the main character, I want to see a new character, in my opinion there should be no references to previous GTAs.

G
G.T.A._Uffologist 12.03.22

it would be cool if you could "blind" yourself a character, as in fallout 3

a
alexoster 12.03.22

What from San Andreas would you like to see in GTA 5. Your desires

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 12.03.22

RPG-7

u
ultra_alen 12.03.22

Characters.

_
_DaVe 12.03.22

The cities of Los Santos, Las Venturas, San Fierro are not needed, since on the RAGE engine (And the next GTA will be on the RAGE engine anyway) San Fierro will really look like a Liberty atmosphere. I would also like tuning cars and pumping, but only pumping strength and endurance.

N
N1KO 12.03.22

Claude.)

P
Porter92 12.03.22

Well, firstly, the next GTA will not be called GTA V, and secondly, it’s not a fact that there will be a new GTA at all.

K
KroSSSovock 12.03.22

I wouldn't want anything from the Sanakhs. I generally need everything original and realistic!

D
Diesellok 12.03.22

If possible, then planes, tuning, trains (normal, not like in SA). But from the characters and everything else - NOTHING!

S
Sprite 12.03.22

I would like:

tuning, a bunch of clothes, a tattoo (but so that, like in nfs ps vinyls, you can choose the place and size yourself), hairstyles, chains, watches, additional functions on cars (such as raising the body of trucks)

R
Rosenbaun[vs]2pac 12.03.22

All with better graphics and newer abilities.

F
FlogGnaw 12.03.22

Skill leveling

S
Strapon_man 12.03.22

So that there are several cities, each the size of a Liberty in the fourth, and the countryside. The rest, what will be, will be.

w
wild rider 12.03.22

The countryside, only 4 times more, car tuning, a lot of planes, a LOT of clothes, pumping the main character (tattoo, pumping muscles, driving skills, weapon skills, etc.), what is said above, well, for dessert, all mystical SA atmosphere

T
Tom Cruz 12.03.22

Well, I would like to see the city of Petrozavodsk in all its size and suburban villages at a distance of about 30 km from the city in any direction, and so that everything would be live and, of course, all AvtoVAZ cars with tuning and neon !!! And more missions from racing on cars!!! And it is desirable that the graph would be cooler than in GTA4 and do not say that GTA5 will not be released, it is already in development and my corefan explained to me personally that the game will be released on Sony Playstation 3 consoles and will cost at least 500 rubles such a toy will appear in specialized computer stores so far in large cities not earlier than 2013!!!