3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreamer46 12.03.22 02:06 am

Crashes when pressing the Q (cover) button (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In addition to the fact that the game sometimes crashes when changing a character and shooting from a car, now it has begun to crash when I try to hide in a shelter, who faced this?
83 Comments
Sort by:
i
id.Archer 12.03.22

kba7
After installing update3 and crack v4, if you press Q to hide the game immediately crashes:
Download and install the old exe file.

M
MariMI 12.03.22

Archangelone
And where can you tell me where to download the old one, m?

l
lizzard-apostol 12.03.22

MariMI
http://www.playground.ru/files/originalniy_ekzeshnik_gta5_exe-92852/ here, I replaced it in the game and everything is fine without crashes

e
eisvintura 12.03.22

your executable is complete heresy

d
dedmazaj 12.03.22

For the scripts to work, you need update3 and crack v4. And so that when you press "Q" the game does not crash, you must first launch "GTAVLauncher.exe", and then, without closing the "Rockstar Games" window (let the window hang, it almost does not require resources), launch the game "GameLauncher.exe" (which usually start the game). When you press "Q" there are no flights and the scripts work. Throwing throw "G" (does not remove the problem with aiming from a vehicle). Checked on the "mechanics" Win7x64.

V
Virtuozik777 12.03.22

dedmazaj
crashes on loading

b
badsheff 12.03.22

I play on the gamepad, it also crashes when I press the shelter button. Tell me how to roll back the game to update 2?

x
xxxVIPxxx 12.03.22

new update 4 solved this bug,
search on the rutor

A
Alan Denisultanov 12.03.22

dedmazaj
ATP helped me

S
Snoopy35 12.03.22

Thank you very much dedmazaj helped a lot ! ! ! ! There are smart people in the world! ! ! :-)

G
GrannyMan. 12.03.22

The game crashes on the Q key, take cover, change to another key, it still crashes.

M
Mr Riddler 12.03.22

GrannyMan.
Immediately naive question: Pirate or License?

S
SpyHero 12.03.22

Install old executables from the update of the old one (Gta 5, GTA 5 Launcher)

MrRiddler
So if there is a license, then nothing should fly out and there already along the way you need to ask those support

I
Ilya233 12.03.22

Install the latest Update and Crack. The problem will be completely solved...

D
DAZZDRANAGON 12.03.22

Here is the "help" http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/grand_theft_auto_v_tabletka_ot-reloaded_vishla_a_gde_sohraneniya-863003/

N
Nikita507 12.03.22

MrRiddler
only pirates have this problem

Z
Zizyra 12.03.22

Solution: Buy a licensed game.

H
Hell-Bent_CoDe 12.03.22

Guys, when I hide behind cover, the game crashes. Who contacted such a problem? There is a solution? I will appreciate a useful answer or if the answer helps me solve the problem, bonus x2 ladies.

H
HackerokX 12.03.22

Hell-Bent_CoDe
Download New Update from RELOADED.
They say that the problem with crashes has been solved: The mission of the garbage truck (When there is a change to Michael), Departures from the car (When aiming), And with cover Q (When accidentally, or on a mission, I pressed the button to hide from the shots).

I
Ilya233 12.03.22

Hell-Bent_CoDe Game
version? Pirate? If yes, then download the new update and crack it. If it still crashes, write back, we'll look for other solutions to the problem ...