3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreamer46 12.03.22 02:06 am

Crashes when pressing the Q (cover) button (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In addition to the fact that the game sometimes crashes when changing a character and shooting from a car, now it has begun to crash when I try to hide in a shelter, who faced this?
83 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita507 12.03.22

Hell-Bent_CoDe
license

K
KonukUA 12.03.22

Change the button to another one (maybe it will help) + PC specs! I had a field of 20 minutes of play-Comp-cramps: 2 cores 3.1 GHz-6 gig operas.amd 5700video 1g.-128 on the bus. Reinstalling the game helped, downloaded offsite -GTAV_Setup_Tool (Game Auto Installer) and went like a mother-in-law under ...!!! (Litsukha)

B
Bogdanz 12.03.22

Buy a license and ask similar questions on the rockstar website. Although I think after purchasing a licensed copy, the problem will disappear by itself.

Q
Qvorex 12.03.22

the version of the game is too old, it seems you have. In the latest updates, everything says normal. I just didn't have it

S
Supra NH1 12.03.22

put 5 update and crack 4 version of 3dm
I have no problems in this combination.

s
saints row best 12.03.22

Change GTA5 file to this file https://yadi.sk/d/_BGIafNLgKcg5 worked for me

I
Ivan Triguba 12.03.22

I have app. 5 and crack 5 3dm. When you press Q and aiming does not hang. But the suicide bomber flies out on the mission when it is necessary to hide from the cops (1 FBI mission, in the morgue) please help.

D
Dironio 12.03.22

The bug began after Michael opened, in the task when I wanted to hide behind cover, it started to fly out, and now I can’t lean against it and because of this I die often, but as the task goes right away, everything is fine. Who knows how to fix it?

Y
Your hair is beautiful 12.03.22

Just your computer against rolls and shelters! Is it difficult to complete a mission without using cover? If yes, use Michael's ability.

I
Ilya233 12.03.22

Game version? Pirate/license? If you're a pirate, download the latest update and crack it...

I
IIRaZoRII 12.03.22

Jonny_Djigurda
buy the game, many still have such a problem, I have a license, and I have not seen all the problems listed here on the forum in my game

N
Nikita507 12.03.22

Jonny_Djigurda
license

V
Vadim Kotsyuba 12.03.22

I don't know...
There were the same crashes in the 3rd and 4th updates...

Updated to the 5th update, everything became normal....

x
xXHASLXx 12.03.22

Jonny_Djigurda
buy an account for 100 rubles and rejoice)

b
bsww 12.03.22

I can suggest trying to open the GTAVLauncher file in the root folder of the game, and then launch the game.

S
Supra NH1 12.03.22

put 5 update and crack V4 from 3dm. There are no flights in this configuration.

D
Dironio 12.03.22

Vadim Kotsyuba
And where would I find the 5th update?

R
Reagan 12.03.22

In general, the whole essence of the problem: crashes from the game when you try to get into the car after staying behind cover (Q). Pirate game.
I tried everything that Google prompted - and downloaded the 5th update, and Fix-2, and the 3rd update, and launched it through PlayGTA.exe (also downloaded somewhere).
The problem is still there and I don't know what to think. What do you advise? Has anyone else had this problem as well?
Repack from Mechanics.

N
Neutrons 12.03.22

Reagan
license will save or crack 2
but in general climb the forum, look at technical questions, and don’t ask the same thing 100 times

R
Reagan 12.03.22

I have not tried anything, all the advice is some kind of non-specific. Therefore, I was interested in the experience of those who had such a problem and how they solved it.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try Crack 2 and unsubscribe

Rollback to the second crack did not help