3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moscow hooligan 12.03.22 02:42 am

Is it worth playing The Witcher for someone who does not like the RPG genre? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. I mainly play with the guys in the counter and the code on the grid. If new items come out, I also download action games to at least check out the gameplay. I played very little RPG. The last time I started in Mass Effect 3, but something didn’t pin me even in action mode to play it. In general, the question is whether it is worth playing the Witcher 3 because I see a lot of PR for this game, but is this always the case with new products? Or if I don’t like RPGs, then there’s no point in even starting? What do the forum members advise?
PS The computer is powerful if anything, so I have no doubt that it will fly.
42 Comments
Sort by:
H
HackerokX 12.03.22

Moscow
hooligan for the first time such a large map and a long story + DLC Quests.
Also, you can take a break and play Gwent - a very exciting card game, exchange the old card for a more relevant one.
And if it doesn’t bother you, it’s still worth buying :) I don’t insist, but the developers need to be thanked for such an exciting journey and entertainment :)

_
_Str75_ 12.03.22

This game will become a classic of the genre)))
And the classics are always worthy of attention)

M
Moscow hooligan 12.03.22

HackerokX
Well, I'm probably annoyed by the fact that for a very long time I must probably walk with everyone for half an hour to talk, and so on. I would like more some kind of dynamics and entertainment, and not chat for half an hour with each dummy. Do you have to talk for a long time in the Witcher? Or is the focus more on action?

R
R_D_V 12.03.22

As a person who went through an RPG for the first time in my life, I would advise you to try

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.03.22

no one forces you to explore every corner of the map,

but for the sake of the story, it's worth playing

H
HackerokX 12.03.22

Moscow hooligan
There is such a button "Skip" =D, and it turns out that you don't even need to listen to them, but occasionally you need to answer the dialogues.

M
Moscow hooligan 12.03.22

R_D_V
Clear. Okay, I'll listen to you put the torrent on the download. I'll try, maybe it will tighten too.

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.03.22

Moscow hooligan
talks and dialogues a lot

, probably, from all 100% of the game it's 20 hours

b
bosser2407 12.03.22

HackerokX
Carried away by this button, the game loses its meaning.
And on topic. I'm not a fan of the genre, I just haven't tried it .... beeeee, it also annoys that you need to talk to every dog ​​everywhere, and so on.
But tuuut, sat down yesterday morning, woke up at 10, late for work)))

M
Moscow hooligan 12.03.22

Nikotinoz_
Clearly, okay, they wrote here that you can skip it. I think then at least run for a couple of hours there it may already be stuck.

G
GrYnT101 12.03.22

Moscow hooligan
play on an easy level of falsehood (it will be like a slasher especially when playing as ciri)

M
Moscow hooligan 12.03.22

bosser2407
And on the topic. I'm not a fan of the genre, I just haven't tried it .... beeeee, it also annoys that you need to talk to every dog ​​everywhere, and so on.

Understood. Well, if you say so, it's good. Those most likely focus more on the gameplay, those like action with RPG elements more. In short, I decided to try to play everything.

M
Moscow hooligan 12.03.22

GrYnT101
It will probably not be too easy for excitement and challenges. I usually set the norm in games. I'll try normal first.

H
HackerokX 12.03.22

bosser2407
The game really captivates me, I myself began to be late for work (Rarely :D ), I play on weekends from 7 am to 4 am.

M
Moscow hooligan 12.03.22

Thanks everyone for the advice. The desire to try it out appeared and like all the players and praise.

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.03.22

Spoilersplay on the easy level of falseness at
least on 2nd difficulty

on the easy very easy, I tried

a
anthropolog13 12.03.22

Nikotinoz_
on the most difficult one is also not difficult, only at first, and then, having got used to it, you chop everyone like cabbage

G
GrYnT101 12.03.22

Moscow hooligan
I'm on the 3rd difficulty level Tk there is generally such an impression that you play dark soul up to lvl 10

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.03.22

anthropolog13
I'm playing it now - so far it's very difficult, I die very often. very much

, but I feel that it will only be at low levels, later, as I pump up, it will be good

a
anthropolog13 12.03.22

My Nikotinoz_
is now the 8th, it has become easier to play, and at first I tried to kill 3 drowners for half an hour