3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moscow hooligan 12.03.22 02:42 am

Is it worth playing The Witcher for someone who does not like the RPG genre? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. I mainly play with the guys in the counter and the code on the grid. If new items come out, I also download action games to at least check out the gameplay. I played very little RPG. The last time I started in Mass Effect 3, but something didn’t pin me even in action mode to play it. In general, the question is whether it is worth playing the Witcher 3 because I see a lot of PR for this game, but is this always the case with new products? Or if I don’t like RPGs, then there’s no point in even starting? What do the forum members advise?
PS The computer is powerful if anything, so I have no doubt that it will fly.
42 Comments
Sort by:
M
MONAX 12.03.22

PiRoMaNcHiKLo
Have you played witcher!?. so you go to the monster right away you think about what to drink from lexirs, I don’t know about you, but before the battle I think in battle too, and I’m not running with a saber at a gallop ... I play at level 3 of difficulty, so any monster from witcher orders becomes not a big problem, as you wrote firstly and secondly, it doesn’t matter, and in general, dear, I didn’t write this to you, but I answer you -------- it’s not good to get into a conversation ------- don’t you think!? You know, I didn’t mix up a lot with action and shooter. however, the RPG player doesn’t like it, don’t insist, and then we wonder where the negative comments come from !!!!

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 12.03.22

MONAX
If this is "your" conversation, go to PM. You don't have to think in The Witcher 3. Drink elixirs? The whole game I used only swallow and thunder (high difficulty level) and ate bread.
What I said in the first place is important. Most likely, the author does not follow the topic. Secondly, the Witcher is also an action / RPG.
Among your comments, “negative comments” often slip through. What is it for? That is, you think that every fan of a shooter, strategy, RPG, quests leaves negative reviews under the games of another genre? You are very mistaken.