3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moscow hooligan 12.03.22 02:42 am

Is it worth playing The Witcher for someone who does not like the RPG genre? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. I mainly play with the guys in the counter and the code on the grid. If new items come out, I also download action games to at least check out the gameplay. I played very little RPG. The last time I started in Mass Effect 3, but something didn’t pin me even in action mode to play it. In general, the question is whether it is worth playing the Witcher 3 because I see a lot of PR for this game, but is this always the case with new products? Or if I don’t like RPGs, then there’s no point in even starting? What do the forum members advise?
PS The computer is powerful if anything, so I have no doubt that it will fly.
42 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 12.03.22

anthropolog13
is the same thing
, and it’s not difficult to kill them, they die quickly, but the witcher himself dies just as quickly 3-4 hits

J
JUnnAmmED 12.03.22

You don’t even have to try. The point of the game is that you don’t have to cut everyone right and left, but to feel this universe, understand the plot, search every corner of the map, climb under every stone. If you want a stupid slasher, then there are more interesting games (DmC, Castlevania, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and a bunch of others)

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 12.03.22

My first RPG was AIM and after that The Witcher 2 and 3... Simply MASTERPIECES!!!!! Since that moment, I'm better at this genre)

M
Moscow hooligan 12.03.22

In short, the guys downloaded and played. More or less tolerable toy like, I will continue to play.

z
zzz111zzz 12.03.22

rpg genre?

Is there an MP5 genre?

D
Diablonos 12.03.22

Should you eat bananas if you are allergic to them?

S
Sir Francis Drake 12.03.22

for the right game, you still have to chat with everyone

-
-SERGEY- 12.03.22

Moscow hooligan
Is it worth playing The Witcher for someone who does not like the RPG genre?
Costs! Even if you don't like to play at all.

P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

If you don’t talk, then you won’t understand the plot as such. In shooters, of course, there is no plot, and it’s not really needed there ... But the Witcher is not just an RPG, but also a role-playing game. That's exactly what the whole relish is, and besides, a masterpiece, not a game ... And besides, the world changes from your actions, it's just a fairy tale ... There is a choice, to make decisions. Let go, or kill, or hand over to the guards, for example ... You think, I will hand over to the guards, well, it won’t be a big punishment there, but at least it won’t be the norm next time, for example. But not a fig, he is immediately sentenced to be burned, or hanged. This is where you start to think...

S
Sasha Pugovkin 12.03.22

Download the pirate and try. Like it, buy a license. If you don't like it, delete it and forget it. But you can't compare it to Mass Effect. Mass effect - consumer goods at the request of the workers, The Witcher 3 - manual dressing, taking into account errors, not wishes!

G
GONE TO DTF 12.03.22

I don’t see the point of the Moscow hooligan
, if you don’t like this genre, you still won’t appreciate these tons of dialogues and books with lore.
Personally, I don't like racing, sports sims, strategies and adventure games, and I'm not thrilled with shooters either. I'm fine without them.

S
Sasha Pugovkin 12.03.22

lookaway
I don't like beer. I don't drink beer. But a couple of times a year I can go to a good tavern with a friend and drink good draft beer. Not through force, but because the beer is good.
I really hope that I wrote an understandable metaphor)
And speaking of love for the genre ... I am very glad that Dragon Age Inquisition downloaded the pirated first. I am a fan of the RPG genre. But I didn’t feel excruciating pain, like people who pre-ordered and bought a license for 2000r. Uh the game is out! It's not a matter of love for the genre. In the witcher, something will hook anyone;)

M
MunchkiN 616 12.03.22

here the question is posed, apparently, a little wrong,
I like to play with a firearm and the witcher swings his sword and rolls because it’s erpeg
then the answer will be something like this - if you don’t like slashers rubilovo and mochelovo you can not play
in pedmak there are elements of survival - this is his potion which are patched up very intricately and their crafting.
The RPG elements themselves, in my opinion, are not so intrusive there, a little more boring and boring, more difficult than dry ugs and mass effects.

G
Gluck231 12.03.22

I also did not like to play RPG when I was in the fifth grade. Now I'm 22 years old - and this is my favorite genre.
Kick-ass author, he plays shooters and action games for the sake of gameplay) What kind of gameplay is there? Press X to Win?

v
vov2560 12.03.22

RPG stands for Role-Playing Game

A
Alexander Sky 12.03.22

vov2560
I like this train of thought xD yab passed)

S
Simply Max 12.03.22

the half-boom must have been like that himself

M
MONAX 12.03.22

Moscow hooligan
You don't like RPGs, don't download figs. no more negative comments!!! I'm a fan of RPG where you have to think and all that, where the mahach is not the main thing ... If you like shooting games, stomp into the action and play !!!!!

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 12.03.22

MONAX
First, the last reply to this thread was May 31st.
Secondly, most of the new RPGs are referred to as action / RPGs (Action is not the designation "run, shoot", but "think fast")
Thirdly, in the Witcher, mahach comes first (I don’t know where to think, by God)
Well, read here, so as not to be mistaken and more adequately refers to players who prefer action:
1. What is action
2. What is shooter
Compare and remember.

s
seffko 12.03.22

Eh, right now, in the Witcher 3, think about watching a bestiary or hacking like that.