3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pashka Vlasov 12.03.22 02:43 am

Won't start (Life is Strange)

Hi guys) I bought a full pre-order of all episodes on Steam. I downloaded the first episode, everything is fully installed. I'm sitting joyfully launching the game, and then on you, writes: "The program "Life is Strange" does not work" there was a problem .... Help me, please, how to solve the problem. My computer is pretty powerful, I did everything right. Who will help give cases for cs go)))
52 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rura Once againnet 12.03.22

and it started up for me, but the screen is black and nothing happens further .. guys, tell me what to do?

N
Nadya93ks 12.03.22

Saulet Yerboluly
thanks for the advice, everything started

S
Shimuto 12.03.22

Is it possible to change the "unicode language" only for this game? and not the whole system? without installing additional programs?

I
Ilya5671 12.03.22

I don't get anything at all when I start the game.

D
Dedmoroz44 12.03.22

AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPLELOOSA
Thanks for helping

M
Mindhiller 12.03.22

Saulet Yerboluly OS
windows 8.1 installed AppLocale via command line but it didn't help. When you click on the shortcut, it says that AppLocale is not able to start the game .... Please share what settings you did in Windows, because changing the system language did not help

M
Mindhiller 12.03.22

I launched the game on Windows 8.1 First, I translated the language into Japanese as described here, the game started but only 1 time, then it began to give out only a black screen. The problem was solved by creating jdlocale.bat To do this: Open Notepad and write there:
@ECHO OFF
SETLOCAL
SET __COMPAT_LAYER=#ApplicationLocale
SET ApplocaleID=0804
start LifeIsStrange.exe
ENDLOCAL
now save the file as jdlocale.bat to the root of the installed game (for example D:PC gamesLife Is StrangeBinariesWin32) and launch the game by clicking on jdlocale.bat That's it, I hope it helps someone!!!

S
Saulet Yerboluly 12.03.22

Mindhiller
, this is how Unicode changes from English to 8.1:
control panel - clock language and region - language
sequentially the sections are contol panel home, advanced settings and the third thing we need is the section change that date, time, or number formats go in the window select under the section Administrative and it says current language for non-Unicode programs: change, system locale select english (US) and that's it for 5 seconds. And you don’t need to download some kind of hat app or prescribe something to dance the language to change to Japanese in general, whatever people come up with

E
Evgenito 12.03.22

A patch has been released that supposedly fixes the problem with Unicode, but in fact we were scammed again. Dancing with a tambourine continues

A
Acelee 12.03.22

Launched, handsome guy

d
darios13 12.03.22

I set the system language to English (USA), the game started working. Debility.

D
Daniil Suvorov 12.03.22

We go Life Is Strange-Binaries-Win32 file LifeIsStrange.exe starts with a bang

Spoiler

v
vxOLEGxv 12.03.22

Thank you very much if it weren't for you I would have already smashed my computer to smithereens (registered only to thank you)

A
AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPL 12.03.22

vxOLEGxv
Not at all, enjoy the game. =)

E
Edvins 12.03.22

Mindhiller

I have Win7 64. I changed the language in Win to English, it did not help. And how in Win7 to change to English. unicode? And do I need to change back when playing another game?

E
Exception to the rule 12.03.22

Launched on windows 7 x64 first put English unicode. The game starts but with a black screen. Then installed applocal with Japanese did not help. APPLOCAL WITH ENGLISH HELPED

U
Uliana Katanaeva 12.03.22

Mindhiller

M
Marvel DC 12.03.22

patch came out. they say everything is fixed.

S
Shimuto 12.03.22

Yes. today's patch and directly solved the problem with the launch.

r
rusliks321 12.03.22

Shimuto throw
a link to the working patch