3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tekos 12.03.22 04:31 am

Numidia (Total War: Rome)

Played for many factions, and always for the strong ones! Tired, boring like that, victory is a matter of time! I decided to try some weak faction, started playing for Numidia, it's very difficult, after 3-4 years you go into the red! But I got out (which I'm a little proud of) and went through the full campaign, at the end of the game I had more than 500 thousand money! It was interesting to play! I advise everyone to try! And who else besides me played for Numidia, went through the campaign? Interesting! Or which faction do you think was the hardest to play?
64 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uncle Fox 12.03.22

Tekos
Yes.
Isn't it an option to immediately press both Carthage and Egypt?

T
Tekos 12.03.22

Uncle_Lis
Not an option. You can’t pull stupidly, there is no economy, no troops. Yes, and the line of troops, frankly speaking, is weaker than that of Rome, Carthage and Egypt. Only the cavalry saves the Numidian. There, at the start of at least one of these factions, you need to make an incredible effort to paint a little bit! )

A
Andrew87 12.03.22

Tekos
Haven't come here for a long time.... At one time I played for Numidia and the company was remembered. It was difficult to. You can save Siwa. As far as I remember it went like this. At the start of the company, you throw all your strength into Carthage. Then immediately to Faps. Cities slaughtered and plundered. With the proceeds, he rebuilt that same Siwa. Stuffed a garrison there little by little. Moves that way through 10 Egyptians come. It's very hard to fight them. I remember a couple of battles had to be replayed. (((There is little money. You collect everything that is in Carthage, put it on a ship and to Sicily. By that time, the Scipii were already in charge there. Through incredible tricks, he took Sicily. Then it went more fun. A treasury appeared. All this Siwa must be held for a while and garrisoned there. Eventually I had a full-stack army there with two or three generals. I moved it to Memphis. On the approach to the city, I remember, I had to give a couple of battles to the Egyptians. Everything was hanging by a thread. As a result, Memphis occupied, and then the entire Nile Delta. Didn't finish the company. In the south he reached Jerusalem, in the Apennines he took Rome. It became uninteresting and curtailed this business. In RTV, this faction is perhaps the most difficult to play.

A
Andrew87 12.03.22

PS I played at the average level of difficulty, but I suspect that if you get upset, you can repeat this on "hard" ... The main thing at the start is to act quickly, according to Suvorov, otherwise the treasury goes into the red and ... game over!)))