3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CripeR 18.03.22 01:01 am

DLC Dawn of Ragnarok (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Good day! I wanted to know if everyone started the DLC? The fact is that the update was downloaded to the game and installed, but nothing happens when the game starts. The quest "Restless Sleep" does not come out. At the moment, I have not yet completed the Isle of Skye. I decided to move to Ravensthorpe. On the loading screen between locations, I started playing the Odin video from the DLC first and then stopped playing. Appeared in Ravensthorpe, but there is no task and no hint of the beginning of the DLC. Maybe someone knows what's wrong? Or has anyone had the same? Or is it another sanctions on us Russian players?
57 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arevac 18.03.22

Criper
DLC purchased?

D
DEDGAMER 18.03.22

If it is bought and installed from you, you are to some extent a happy person, because in Russia it is a prohibited product, smuggling, if you bought it, or rather paid for it?
At the expense of the game itself, it should go normally, for all bloggers everything is playable and in Russian.

W
Wolf Mercenary 18.03.22

How did you buy DEDGAMER
? Pre-order!
everyone scolded pre-orders, but in such cases they came in handy! I have been paid for in the incentive and are waiting for the release of this year's nickel releases.

D
DEDGAMER 18.03.22

Wolf Mercenary
Yes, pre-order is good, but thanks to the kind people here on the site, I have already unlocked all the dlc for FREE, and they also gave me some cool weapons and clothes! Fortunately, the license was purchased, almost like from the release of the game. Ragnarok, the task is a restless dream, everything goes without problems, I didn’t even expect such a turn of events, everything that doesn’t happen is all for the better.

v
valentine-valejo 18.03.22

DEDGAMER Plz tell me
how it's possible

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

DEDGAMER
Yes, how is that possible? How did you bypass the sanctions and be able to buy Dawn of Ragnarok expansion???

D
DEDGAMER 18.03.22

valentinevalejo
You need at least a standard license, otherwise nothing will be unlocked) Download 3 additions ~ 37 gigs, there are 3 folders and throw them into the game files, and most importantly, you need to download 2 files of the unlocker. Go to the news on the game, I don’t remember what topic, but quite fresh, there someone in the messages left a link to how it's all done.

D
DEDGAMER 18.03.22

MOUSE lapwing
Above

v
vanbozi 18.03.22

what topic tell me, need a link

v
vanbozi 18.03.22

DEDGAMER, tell me in which topic the link to unlock the DLC, I can’t find it, I searched, I didn’t find it

D
DEDGAMER 18.03.22

vanbozi
https://vk.com/@pnl_cpy-razblokirovka-vseh-dlc-v-assassins-creed-valhalla?ysclid=l0sg33gvwy

v
vlad960 18.03.22

If you bought DLC, like me, then there is no need for these UNLOCKER and so on, because it may not display pages correctly in the in-game store and knock you out of the game because of this ... I solved this problem quite simply. I logged out of Ubisoft Connect, downloaded GhostVPN, they have a trial for 1 day, connected the VPN, opened UC, the play button disappeared, buttons appeared to download and check game files, clicked check game files, it was checking for 10 minutes, I just drank tea at that time , came, he had already lengthened the files that he didn’t like and downloaded 17 gigs, if memory serves, again ... I left UC again, turned off VPN and turned UC back on, after that I started the game ... everything, the picture is in the main menu changed and I already exhaled that I could still play the DLC, after loading the saves, cinematics went on, a quest appeared and 3 platinum ingots in my backpack, with which I immediately upgraded the flaming ice ax) and that’s all ... Then about 20 hours later, half of the map of the dawn of ragnarok was cleared clean, and the plot was completely completed) the remaining non-closed events should be closed for about 5-7 more hours. Good luck!
PS: Without a VPN, the file check did not work(

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

vlad960
I didn't understand anything))) Or rather I understood, but not everything) In short, I bought Valhalla in epic games with two dlc - the siege of Paris and the wrath of the Druids. I decided to somehow go to the store in Epic and see how much they cost now without coupons. And it says that the game is not available. Well, this is understandable, because of the sanctions, after all. And now I have questions for vlad969. Dawn of Ragnarok is a standalone expansion? And it doesn't come free to gamers even if they have a version that's higher than the standard but lower than the ultimatum? If so, then thanks to your method, I will be able to buy it in Epic, and then download it to my computer??????

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

MOUSE lapwing
Separate DLC, not included in the Season Pass. Sold Separately

d
dss2029 18.03.22

well, let's play

v
vlad960 18.03.22

MOUSE lapwing
No, my method is only for those who bought the DLC separately already, but the DLC does not start) I myself have an ultimatum version and had to pre-order Dawn of Ragnarok in order to complete the game to the end. Season pass, which is included in Gold Edition and Ultimate Edition, it only works on DLCs that were released in the first year after the release of the main game. Therefore, the Dawn of Ragnarok has to be bought separately, although versions of the game have already appeared there, which includes all updates, even ZR, but you can’t buy it from us)

A
Anateria 18.03.22

Criper
Same problem. Tell me how to solve

b
bushmaster 26.03.22

damn it, but I put the assassin again, and here the update is paid)

k
kasl981 26.03.22

Guys, how to use all this power of one in the game for Eivor? They promised it in the trailer

k
kasl981 26.03.22

The guy stupidly decided to downvote my post for a question, an absolutely common question, how difficult is it for you to hike in life?