3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CripeR 18.03.22 01:01 am

DLC Dawn of Ragnarok (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Good day! I wanted to know if everyone started the DLC? The fact is that the update was downloaded to the game and installed, but nothing happens when the game starts. The quest "Restless Sleep" does not come out. At the moment, I have not yet completed the Isle of Skye. I decided to move to Ravensthorpe. On the loading screen between locations, I started playing the Odin video from the DLC first and then stopped playing. Appeared in Ravensthorpe, but there is no task and no hint of the beginning of the DLC. Maybe someone knows what's wrong? Or has anyone had the same? Or is it another sanctions on us Russian players?
57 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex one 26.03.22

Wolf Mercenary
Yeah, yes, pre-order, of course.
Pre-ordered pancake GT 7

F
FENIXyusha 26.03.22

thanks for the link to unlock the add-ons. The game and the season pass are bought, I wanted to buy Ragnarok, but the game is already blocked for us. Well, since the developer does not want to sell, then we will play for free. Ranarek started up without problems, it is played

D
DEDGAMER 26.03.22

FENIXyusha
To be honest, personally, like me, this add-on didn’t attract at all, full G, just forbidden fruit is sweet, but still they didn’t let me buy it, even though in this way it turned out to launch all add-ons and moreover for free, it’s like bypassing sanctions or joyful self-affirmation that despite any "crutches" from the West, Russia will find a bypass.

N
Nervios 26.03.22

DEDGAMER I
completely agree! Although I didn’t play this Valhalla for a long time, when I had the opportunity to download it for free on the jubilee, only it didn’t work for me (I played all parts). And it's so nice to read, the players found a way out of the situation :)

a
antonsyropyatov 11.04.22

FENIXyusha
Also did the above described procedure, everything joined. I launched it, a set of armor, a pair of weapons and a shield immediately arrived, but how can Ragnarok itself be launched? "New Game" appeared in the menu, but there is no Ragnarok. Sadness.

y
yar1097 11.04.22

antonsyropyatov
There should be a quest in Ravensthorpe, something like "Rest under a tree".

a
antonsyropyatov 17.04.22

yar1097 For
some reason there is no such task :(

a
antonsyropyatov 17.04.22

yar1097
Solved the problem by prefilling the DLS folder and changing the file in the crack from "o" to the original one (respectively changed the name to the same one). All OK! Fuck these sanctions, otherwise I set ghostVPN so that the store would work. Yes, there is a trial for a day, but it's 40 euros?! Let the scotch be loaded so that the face does not crack! Thank you all, all the best!

v
vanbozi 01.05.22

antonsyropyatov
Can you elaborate on how you did it, about two files (DLC Unlocker) that need to be replaced.
I downloaded the DLC , threw it into a folder , then threw two files and nothing , no changes . Tell me who knows what the problem is? I have a license - a game.

P
Petr N 01.05.22

vanbozi
you are stupid like little children, everything is written there how you can activate, here https://vk.com/@pnl_cpy-razblokirovka-vseh-dlc-v-assassins-creed-valhalla?ysclid=l0sg33gvwy

K
KoDiNi 01.05.22

People, tell me, did you have to buy this DLC separately or did it come bundled with one of the editions of the game, so to speak? I have the ultimate.

P
Petr N 01.05.22

KoDiNi Ultimate
does not have this DLC, this add-on could only be bought, in the Russian Federation there is no access to the ubisoft store now, can you buy it if you live in the Russian Federation? If you want to play this add-on, there is one pirated way, only with licenses you can unlock this DLC, look here https://vk.com/@pnl_cpy-razblokirovka-vseh-dlc-v-assassins-creed-valhalla?ysclid=l0sg33gvwy don't get banned for it. I have ultimate myself, this method works, I tested it myself.

v
vanbozi 01.05.22

Petr N
In short, I can’t activate dlc according to this scheme

P
Petr N 01.05.22

vanbozi
change the folder name, where dlc_148 to dlc_148_1 is the folder of the same dlc, only the dlc in this folder needs to be downloaded

l
lapwing mouse 01.05.22

Petr N
Recently, I also tried it like that and not a fig.
Tried this method and it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dlc_148 to dlc_148_1

v
vanbozi 01.05.22

Peter N
Thank you friend, everything worked, good luck to everyone.

K
Kartonkratos 11.05.22

These dlcs can be unlocked without even downloading them! you just need to download the game itself in uplay, and the unlocker itself https://drive.google.com/file/d/1To9468YCbOjZtweIsasS_sAW32fAwXma/view and just throw it into the dad with the replacement game, and everything works right away!

D
DIKARD 14.05.22

Peter N
when changing to dlc_148_1, the game crashes when it starts looking for add-ons (followed the instructions). Xs...

S
Samson14 01.07.22

DIKARD
Did you make additions to yourself??? Is everything licensed?

z
zabiyako 09.07.22

There is a legal way to purchase if anyone wants: https://shop.buka.ru/item/Assassin_s_Creed_Valhalla_-_Dawn_of_Ragnarok_Expansion
When buying, the add-on is linked to your Ubisoft account. Or just search for shop.buka.ru and type in "Dawn of Ragnarok".