3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 18.03.22 12:33 pm

Do you know that the Internet will be turned off, what games will you download for yourself?

I started playing around 1996 - 1997, I play to this day, I don’t spit on new products, and I play new games with pleasure, but just in case, I downloaded a certain number of games for myself, so to speak for a rainy day, I have a list to surprise like this:

Blitzkrieg 1 - 2, Caribbean Crisis, Cossacks 3, Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and 5, Age of Empires 4, Operation Silent Storm and Sentinels addition, Morrowind, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Stalker Call of Pripyat, Half Life 2, The Witcher 3, Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous, Xcom 2 War of the Chosen, X4 Foundations.
My hard drive is quite small, the place is limited, because I didn’t see the point in a large volume before, because everything could be stored in the cloud))
Well, I didn’t download the latest demanding new items, or just heavy games, since I play them on the Xbox Series X, and I’m not sure for my PC that it will master them.
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
Space Turkey 26.03.22

Those that involve a long time spent in them and / or a large number of opportunities that the player can take advantage of. These are many sandboxes and bagels or games with their elements. Also any story-driven games that are expensive to lose.

s
saa0891 26.03.22

a
airstorm 26.03.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
With the profile, everything is as it is. Twice cybernetics (master's degrees in various specialties).
MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
Have you been sitting on gaming sites for a long time and how do you cope with time, since such an erudite person?
I've been on the PG site since the summer of 2003, when Gothic 2 Night of the Raven came out. I was looking for a solution to the bug, I found only here. I go to all other gaming sites extremely rarely, only if there was no solution to the problem here or they didn’t post a file, fix or mod for the game.
Over time, I manage without problems, especially after 2015, when I had a heart attack and was promoted to chief engineer (a large Finnish mobile operator like your Beeline). An "office" engineer who once a week has to sit for 3 hours at dull gatherings of management, sign papers, occasionally fly on business trips and go to the station in case of emergency. Between us - in such positions is just an abyss of free time.
And you hardly play games, especially if your son is already a student. I would be ashamed to play in front of an adult child)
Not one bit ashamed. As many as three copies of the PC were ordinary furniture in our house (the father was a cyberneticist - they were provided by their enterprise, the mother was an applied mathematician - their institute provided them with as many as 2 IBM as personal and Robotron, on which they wrote programs). Dad left the games 10 years ago because of his eyesight, but my mother is still playing poker with a computer like Kasparov in chess :D . So that neither me nor my older brother is ashamed to play in front of an adult child. What a shame there. My nephew and brother got stuck on a bet when they got stuck on a mission with a helicopter in GTA! We have what to drive in video games, what to drink beer - both adults and children in this matter. (yes, you got it right - middle-class children can drink beer during lunch ... it's the most with fried meat).
MOSHIVURIA lapwing wrote:
Yes, and many women do not like it when a man zadrachivaet this or that game. We have to hide it so that they do not know that we love to play.
I know, but it's in Russia. Here, a man may have another headache - his wife must be provided with powerful hardware, since she also plays: D And God forbid to buy a PC with an RTX 3080, for example, and a wife with a 3070. She will cut for greed, and even incite her mother-in-law :D

lapwing MOSHIVURII wrote:
By the way, since you play a little, and you keep the games most likely for your son, then why do you need such a computer ??? Or is this computer his? Okay, we're the hardcore graphic nerds here, but if it's yours, then why pump so much money into such hardware, since you don't play?
Apparently I didn’t put it right somewhere and you thought that I didn’t play much. No. I play a lot. So many. My brother and I have been collecting games since the mid-80s. I buy powerful and up-to-date hardware in 4 copies - for myself, my wife, and, as you say: all the best is for children! I have 2 sons. However, I will not update the older one. He got a job and buys himself. I will say more - I do not sell one top-end video card of the last generation, but drag it to work to play on it.
What do you think about the new maps? Do you already have preferences? How much will you sell 3090 for?
I don’t think anything))) In general. I evaluate video cards only 2-3 years after the release. Exclusively as an electronics engineer. For me, any electronics is only reliability, reliability, quality. Neither the speed of work, nor the design and other garbage are of interest. An electronic device must work for 10-15 years, without a single breakdown. Consider it our mentality! :D (argument - NOKIA, while we did it, they were unkillable). I will give an assessment of the RTX 4000 when the percentage of warranty returns from various brands is clear. At the expense of the sale of 3090 - no idea! Prices are now jumping from the cryptocurrency rate and overcrowding of the secondary market. When I bought the 2080 Ti (and I always buy a flagship a month later, at most 2 after the release) I sold the 1080Ti for double its purchase price. And when I was selling this 2080ti, I sold exactly 20 euros less than I bought.
At the expense of the test, stability, frequencies, overclocking, temperature ... :) The last time I did it was when Crysis 2 came out. Maybe I'll do it somehow, I'll post the results. That's just the data on the temperature of the processor will be hacky. :D I still have the old zalman 9700 cu, but modified. Instead of Zalman's fan at 2800 rpm, I screwed on a fan of the same size from the server ups Liebert - there are 6000 rpm. Yes, the axle is on two bearings. Yes, it squeals, but does not make noise. But paired with Thermal Grizzly, you completely forget what CPU heating is.
PS As for erudition... well... If it meant knowledge of the Russian language, literature, then I, at work, very often visited Russia on protracted business trips. There were projects with your mobile operators. I traveled all over from Murmansk to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. And learned and picked up

S
Sweety_Mustard 26.03.22

MOSHIVURIA chibis wrote:
It says, pre-order Stalker 2, ultimatum version, price 29,999 rubles, release December 8, 2022,
well, just a census of narrow-minded version 2.0

With vodka, tie it up - otherwise you’ll really stick to pre-order drunk)

a
airstorm 26.03.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
If you measure it this way, then I have gaming clans all the time. Neighbors, that in the house opposite, that behind my house. We already played a lot, especially on PC (in the second half of the 80s, about a quarter, or maybe a third of personal computers were Macs and games for them, then they released a lot ... the same Might and Magic was the first!), and thanks to the coronavirus, the people sat down at home and rushed - crossing themselves!
Do you also play online games at night until the morning, when is the day off with players from other countries?
No. I don't play online at all. The only exception was for Unreal Tournament on pirated servers. We played and still play with a group of 8 people. classmates. As a rule, we sit for 12-14 hours a night from Friday to Saturday. Beer from the losing team ... it's especially hard if on Saturday evening (3 times a week I go to the ice rink: to keep the puck in shape) we skate on the ice for rum or vodka :D . Also at work, we often cut through the LAN network into the ageless (updated) classic Age of Empires 2.
MOUSE lapwing wrote: Will there be a
hundred litsuhs?
Zero! I am a purebred pirate. Nothing licensed)))
MOUSE lapwing wrote:
pre-order of Stalker 2
MOUSE lapwing wrote:
Dogs 2
And I could not master any of any of the watching dogs, nor the stalker. There are games / series that do not attract at all and even repel right away. And simple, and not any specific. For specific ones, I probably need to explain ... We, and our neighbors Norwegians and Swedes, have a strong antipathy to Asian games drawn in their style.
We are also extremely skeptical about the second stalker due to transfers and a long time. The ironclad and final precedent was the infamous cyberbug - they took a long time to do it, they endured a lot.

a
aka_poroh 26.03.22

Just in case, I saved games from Rockstar, Bethesda, CD Project Red, the Yakuza series, some parts of Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, Silent Hill, a couple of assassins, the Bioshock, Half-Life and Portal series, well, individual games that I like. Comp potato - an old Phenom II X6 with R9 280, so I didn't save almost anything from the new one. With the help of dancing with a tambourine, it launches RDR II, Cyberpunk 2077 and Horizon Zero Dawn at minimum, but for them I have XSX (except for Horizon of course), until it finally turns into a pumpkin.

S
Sweety_Mustard 26.03.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing What
is this - a sect of witnesses of a heart attack? )

r
requiemmm 26.03.22

If you do not pour diphenhydramine into beer and do not add spirits, you can drink it all the time. If you remember, many peoples jammed beer and wine in huge quantities, primarily due to the lack of fresh water. This is strong after, when, in order to speed up production, all technical processes and GOSTs went along ... the road with clouds, drinking store-bought became life-threatening.

a
airstorm 26.03.22

requiemmm
On point!
requiemmm wrote:
store-bought drinking has become life-threatening.
Cobalt, polyphenols, propylene glycol alginate (the latter is generally absurd - it is added to make more foam! And much more, generously giving stomach ulcers, cirrhosis, cancer, etc.

S
Sweety_Mustard 26.03.22

requiemmm
, that's just beer dehydrates the body (due to alcohol) - you will write from anyone. Plus, dehydration from the process itself - and all this with an increased load on the heart due to the extra one and a half, gurgling in the vessels. In general, the pension does not shine for guys with such training.

The same Greeks, as far as I remember, drank wine diluted - well, people still usually preferred water to quench their thirst. How can you quench your thirst with beer - after a couple of bottles, even a lung is already drying me.

airstorm judging by the taste, "fairies" are sometimes added there XD Well, surfactants - for foam, from which it looks like a shampoo.

a
airstorm 26.03.22

lapwing mouse
lapwing mouse wrote:
Holy drink for me, it's beer!!! Here I would definitely be a champion)))
If you drink real, freshly brewed beer every day, and not the chemistry that they sell, then ... the intestines will go on strike, and you risk becoming a champion - a football player, more precisely, the central striker of the Romanian national team Sri Bestrescu .
We have a small town of Iisalmi, where more than 100 years (yes, yes ... since the end of the eighteenth century) since the Olvi brewery opened. Now they produce 14 types of beer. There are a lot of brewers there who really brew beer at home and gladly treat guests ... A week of regular consumption and "embarrassment" puts a beer lover on the post of orderly at the toilet door :D

M
MunchkiN 616 26.03.22

requiemmm
many peoples did not have the tradition of boiling water, so they drank beer. lol. other wines are also due to the peculiarity of living in a hot climate and not due to a lack of fresh water as such. what is it actually here?

a
airstorm 26.03.22

Sweety_Mustard
I'm not going to compare the taste, because I didn't drink "fairy"))) . But to be honest, I don't like any bottled ones. Perhaps a matter of taste. With us, I drink either Karjala, vat, draft, or some varieties of Olvi, also draft, live (without gas and other industrial ones). I have a taste... close to Budweiser Budvar Svetly Lezak - I think many have tried it and will understand, as it is sold all over the world.
All this talk about beer stirred up the desire to install and re-launch a certain Riviese ... for the scene where the three boobies, pissed, put on Yen's clothes and call the box for a date ... worth it to replay again! :D

B
BDmitriy 26.03.22

In general, I will go through the games that are on the disks in the locker ...

l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22

airstorm
MunchkiN 616
Sweety_Mustard
In Russia, prices have increased for all alcohol. Now I have to go to Vinlab to buy it cheaper. For there I have a discount card. And with it I have a discount. In ordinary stores, beer is much more expensive. And according to the map, so if I also buy a few bottles, I can save a lot. In any case, good beer costs a lot of money. And it's a small discount. So, how after it the pins the next morning are far from being as hellishly strong as after Zhiguli or Czech, that you go crazy from what's going on in your head. Especially if before that you played Sobakenov 2 online all night and you start going to bed at nine in the morning. Damn time zone!( Worthy players gather when I have a late night, and they only have an evening or a day. But the holy drink allows you to stay awake and start a righteous battle with Mouzon in your headphones. And then in the morning, when the beer is over, you take off your headphones, a hail of sweat flows all over your body, your head hurts, your hands are shaking, you go to the refrigerator and take out almost ice-cold tea from the freezer. You drink and go to bed before five in the evening. We have bad beer in Russia. Therefore, it is sausage in the morning. Good things cost a lot of money. I usually take four liters of Pivchansky for the Dogs, but without snacks, so that the mouse and keyboard are not greasy. It’s especially hard when you’re hacking over the network and at some point you really want to go to the toilet for a little, but you can’t leave, because the enemy is attacking you)))) But you can’t pause the game when you play online !! ! At the same time, there is also a cigarette in your mouth))) Here you have to do three things at the same time, like Yurka Caesar!)))) It also happened that you accidentally spill beer on yourself and complete trash begins!)))) Mats, screams, that everything is to blame Ooo ... ting and other curses))) Although it's fun, but at such a moment there is no time for fun. Sometimes I buy Czech beer. But it is no longer what it used to be, but some kind of barmat, but cheap. I recently found a red bar, draft beer in a store. After him, he is not as sausage-like as after the barmatukh and played beautifully in Sobakenov. Even Mouzon did not turn off when the enemy appeared. With Mouzon, plus beer, plus a good mood, plus a weekend the next day, equals 90% of the guarantee of victory !!!!
SpoilerSpoiler
But there is also vodka. But this is dangerous. For its excessive infusion can greatly slow down my reaction in Sobakeny 2. Therefore, I drink it only during a hangover, or when I go on the warpath in a big way, that is, in an ultra-high way, if there is no beer nearby. But you need to control yourself. Take not much, for example 0.75, and hide the rest somewhere so that it is not possible to remember where the vodka is during the game. The cat can pass, but I put it on a tall cabinet before the network battle, where he sleeps, so that he doesn’t smell the vodka and doesn’t say where it is, and thereby I put on a fighting mouse cape - a light jacket with a hood, like an assassin’s, cuffs from gigabytes , (I got them in a set of Auros, two 1080s that I once had) I put on headphones, turning on the music at full volume and starting a many-hour beer session of dogs for the whole night with the words - There is nowhere to retreat, we have a gaming network world behind us for the glory of don graphonia !!! Rushed !!!)))) I said everything. Such is the way of the Mandodorian mousers!) Well, we will!!!

a
airstorm 26.03.22

MOUSE lapwing
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that barley grows almost everywhere in Russia. And hops on garden plots are cut down like a weed. All that's left is water, yeast and sugar.
I think it’s not a problem to get a large glass or clay container, just like a metal pan made of stainless steel, or enameled with the same volume. Just like a plastic basin with snow (in your northern regions, snow falls as much as ours) or water with pieces of ice. Gauze, thermometer. Everything!
Vari, for the future. If you bottle and put them UNDER the freezer (but not in the freezer), then it is stored for 10-14 days. Keep in mind that open, at room temperature, after 5-6 hours is not suitable for consumption.
By the way, it is better to grind sprouted grains with a meat grinder before lowering into hot water;)
For a family of 3-4 people, where everyone consumes beer, the starting point for calculating the ingredients will be water - 25-30 liters. The resulting will last for a week, and this is the optimal shelf life in the refrigerator.
If you're brewing wheat lager, don't try to eat dairy products after drinking it, just like fruits, pastries, or sweets. Everything sweet or carbohydrate will not only break the tower, it will also lead Budyonny's cavalry in the stomach for a long time. Well, the Romanian football player Sri Bestrescu will delight you with jet thrust for 2-3 days (especially after the dairy one).
Everything that will be used for brewing is thoroughly washed with the most common soap. Marlu as well. When drying the gauze, cover it completely with paper (but not with a newspaper - the paint is toxic) A roll of paper towels is ideal. This is done to prevent dust from settling, with which mold fungi can enter.
There are many recipes and types, you can try anything, but do not waste time on a side and a stout. For them, they need special containers, coils, active water cooling ... in a word, you can’t just weld using what is in every home.