3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nord Berlensky 26.03.22 02:01 pm

The game requires VP9 codec... is there a solution ? (GhostWire: Tokyo)

The gameplay itself works, some videos too, but most of the cutscenes go on a dark screen and without sound. At the same time, before the cutscene, asking for the VP9 codec. Looking in the k-lite codek, VP9 is there and it's being installed... so I don't understand anything at all. Does anyone have any ideas?
54 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloimamont 26.03.22

Nord Berlensky
can be delivered in 15-20 minutes. I also played without video at the beginning. And I watched the inserts from streamers on YouTube. Well, that's not it. And in the videos themselves, the whole story is served.

N
Nord Berlensky 26.03.22

Zloimamont
Hmm... interesting, I'll try it now, thanks for the info...

N
Nord Berlensky 26.03.22

Zloimamont
Fuck, bro, everything is working, the videos are on, everything is fine! Thank you very much.

N
Nord Berlensky 26.03.22

wanj
The method from Zloimamont is working, and very simple, it does not make any special difficulties.

Z
Zloimamont 26.03.22

Nord Berlensky
If you leave a review on Zen, I will be grateful.

Is everything clearly written there? No more screenshots? All at once?

a
agula98 26.03.22

Zloimamont
Everything was clear even without your article on Zen, even at the beginning of the topic it was advised to install vp9 from the stop, although if Windows is not a Vasyansk assembly or a corporate one without a store, then normal people had no problems anyway.

Z
Zloimamont 26.03.22

agula98
So the article is for those who have LTX. Who does not need a store and part of the functionality in 99 percent of the situation. And the circumcised LTX is it. These are not assemblies from Vasyan 2010. This is a corporate Windows that many people have, for a number of reasons.
I did not use the official Windows store. Because it's not in ltx. And to put another Windu because of 1 codec, it's stupid.
In the article, I analyzed an alternative way to install the codec.

N
Nord Berlensky 26.03.22

Zloimamont
Everything is clear, as for me, there were no problems.

K
Keks 26.03.22

Zloimamont
Thank you, it helped. True, one of the packages was not installed (an error), but the cut scenes still work for me.

Z
Zloimamont 26.03.22

Keks
And in what error? Please write and check.

N
Nord Berlensky 26.03.22

Keks
most likely, this is due to the fact that you downloaded a different version of the file from the one in the manual itself. I had the same thing, you just need to check the spelling.

a
agula98 26.03.22

Nord Berlensky
Delivered a corporate version not intended for home
PCs Ryay, yes, I don’t have an assembly, so what if half of the components are missing
In the sense that the game doesn’t work
Ryayay Microsoft, I checked the image of a special program, this is what kind people, please, the game does not work
I mean, it’s necessary it was a normal version of Windows to install, but I downloaded stupid Microsoft from the off site. That's all for whom the clocks work normally without problems, but I have a corporate blogger on YouTube who told me to put more FPS there and no telemetry !!11

K
Keks 26.03.22

Zloimamont
Microsoft.VCLibs. 140.00_14.0.30704.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.appx
Nord Berlensky
I downloaded exactly what is in the manual.

N
Nord Berlensky 26.03.22

agula98
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA memory AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

N
Nord Berlensky 26.03.22

agula98
Chsveshnik, you, precisely because you insult people for no reason and boast of something that has nothing to do with you. Plus, you praise yourself by exalting yourself over others. The bottom line is, Arlekino, that there is such a topic: a test. After I tried three versions, firmware, home and corporate, I chose the one that I liked the most. And she never had any problems. And the fact that one mini-problem has appeared in more than 5 years is ridiculous, calling Windows Vasyanskaya and mocking those who like it.

N
Nord Berlensky 26.03.22

agula98
And the funny thing.... it's just lol... there is a saying "taste and color" as far as I can remember, but you still won't learn anything. Go to any forum, a bunch of people will advise you different things. Someone is a bug, someone is broken, someone else is not in tears from the seven, and someone is promoting Linux without seeing boundaries.

N
Nord Berlensky 26.03.22

agula98
Since you hate people and are not ready to help, get the hell out of the topic, ignore it, mock yourself under your breath. what's the point of going into a topic where someone needs help and throwing mud at him? However ... I do not expect an answer. People like you are the scourge of the Internet space. self-assertion at the expense of others is bliss. is not it ? rhetoric, nothing more.

a
agula98 03.04.22

Nord Berlensky wrote:
Since you hate people
So don't extrapolate your views to others
Nord Berlensky wrote:
and not ready to help
even the first message said that you need to install to solve the problem. The fact that there is no store in the corporate version is only a problem for those who installed a stripped-down version.
Nord Berlensky wrote:
what's the point of going into a topic where someone needs help and
pouring mud on him

N
Nord Berlensky 03.04.22

agula98
Really ? Self-affirmation at the expense of other people is not hatred for people? You have an interesting way of life. Lol, this is not even funny, this is a critical level of idiocy. You ask for help in this particular case, you point out the nuances to the person, you ask for help. And in response, he humiliates you, plus he scoffs, extolling his own tastes over the tastes of others. And your whole speech... is ruined by the fact that the person helped, and everything worked. Literally three minutes of time, and the problem is solved. If you couldn't help in the first place. would be silent, and not cover up his ignorance with a high chsv. For again, the moment that you stupidly pass by your ears. For five years, one problem has arisen, and that one is quite local. Stripped down build or not, I like it and was looking for a solution specifically to this local problem. And what you pissed out sounds like this: You have a stripped down version, I will not help you, because you are Vasyan, who uses the Vasyan assembly. And again, just one question: if you don't want to help, why the hell did you get in? The answer is obvious: self-affirmation.

k
karomelka76 03.04.22

Nord Berlensky
Yes, don’t try, there is such a complex when no one listens to you and self-esteem suffers, and as a result, a person tries to belittle and impose in a rude, provocative form his or other people’s views, because the main thing is not to agree with others, but such people many, they are not unique)