3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ruster223 26.03.22 02:01 pm

The video card does not give out its wattage in games even close.

Hello everyone, please help me with advice. In general, I'll start with my system:
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2440 0 @ 2.40GHz (I have a frequency of 2.7ghz)
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 8 GB
16gb RAM DDR3 1866MHz (two 8 dual channels)
mother huananzhi x9d
PSU Cougar STE 500W [CGR ST-500]
Such a problem: the percentage and vidyuha in games sometimes do not load even up to 50%, mostly 20-30-40% (what is the GPU, what is the CPU)
And the video card in general - never gave out anywhere more than 100 WATT voltage (RECOMMENDED VIDEO CARD INDICATORS 120-130W), mainly in games such as PUBG (high) 60-70W (produces 50-60fps), GTA 5 (ultra) 70 -80 watts (produces 60-70 fps), and Rust is a MAJOR HEADACHE. AT HIGH GRAPHICS SETTINGS, and it does not matter whether it is high or low, the result is the same - no more than 40-50 frames, which is very high, which is very low, it does not matter. At the same time, the CPU and GPU are not more than 40 percent of the load, that is, I don’t have anything hammered into a hundred, EVEN AT 50 PERCENT I DO NOT HAVE either video or CPU in any game, the vidyuha does not give out its wattage, but the system itself works stably for me, no blue screens, no crashes, etc. I can not understand what exactly is the problem, where should I look for it and what to rely on. I ask for help and I will answer all your questions, with screenshots and more. I'm not well versed in this whole movement. I checked it on GPU-Z in games, there are no drawdowns on the 12 volt line, it gives exactly 12.0-12.1. I ask you for help) where should I look for the problem and how to fix it.
36 Comments
Sort by:
01001000 01101001 26.03.22

ruster223
Both for 10400 and 11400. Just great. Without WiFi, it is cheaper by 1000 rubles. I took for 9000, I think.
If you need PCi-e 4.0, and it shows itself very well in work, then take 11 percent. This MSI has two slots for m2 - this is 3.0 PCI-e x4. Two M2 SSDs can be slapped (when the m2 4.0 slot does not work with the 10th version). I don't need it (4.0), it doesn't give me anything. If it's important to you, check it out.

X
X_ray_83 26.03.22

01001000 01101001
Two M2 SSDs can be put in. Two M2 SSDs can't be installed
, not enough lines, don't fool a person, otherwise half of the SATA connectors will fall off.
You do not understand iron, explain why you are sitting here at all ???

r
ruster223 26.03.22

01001000 01101001
got it! thanks for your advice, I will rely on the assembly: intel Core i5-11400F OEM, MSI B560M PRO-VDH motherboard, Goodram IRDM Pro Deep Black RAM [IRP-K3600D4V64L18S/8G] 8 GB (x2)

V
VETER15 26.03.22

ruster223
Just when you want to buy something, take the "golden mean" as a basis and above. In terms of features and price. These will not necessarily be such brands, look at the customer approval rating.

There are many opinions, but qualities and opportunities are not always. Look now how much "season" is worth watching)

X
X_ray_83 26.03.22

ruster223 You take
while the price is small, then it will be twice as much!

VETER15 wrote:
look at the customer approval rating.
An excellent owl for a rating that says nothing at all. Tokda the number of buyers, reviews and reviews.
VETER15 wrote: Look
how many "seasonics" are worth watching now)
What is "seasonic"? Power Supply? Corsair RMx / HX series, at least? Who work without exception on the farm. What about fractal design ion+? Where did Cooler Master VXXX GOLD go? And the most popular in the budget DEEPCOOL DQ850 [DQ-850-M-V2L]? And the top super flower? leadex silver at 650W is in the computer. What's wrong with them? And the blocks from Asus sticks, horn, is it not the norm? What about A-Data XPG CORE REACTOR?
That's it, there's nothing to take. Not a single seasononic has been installed in the PC in recent years, but there is a chieftec proton / polaris. And from the budget be quiet! system power 9, coolermaster mwe. Oh well...
with CU EVGA / be quiet platinum.

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
I already even know who will make whom)))))))))))))))))))))))) Ptahahahah))))
He already screwed up twice. What is there to see.
1. When I gave birth, I gave a screen comparison of PCI-e, when the resize bar is turned on and off.
2. Climbed with empty tips and sawing sawdust. When the computer was bought already, and did not reveal the problem.
3. Plugged 2600 into the B450 for some reason. When 10400F is on B560M. Better and cheaper.
4. Now, when I began to fill in about fallen off SATA, when it's a lie. Nothing fell off for me either on the Z590 or on the B560M with two M2 PCI-e SSDs. He doesn't even read the instructions.

l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22

01001000 01101001
X_ray_83
I don't even want to read. One head got out of the ban, and the other is there, but for some reason it is still here. From year to year - the same thing. I'm going to go get popcorn and still try to enjoy the epic battle of oratory between you)))) I already even know who will make whom))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Ptahahahah))))

V
VETER15 26.03.22

01001000 01101001
The rating is the person of the company, if it contradicts, then it becomes immediately visible. For people who do not understand the current state of affairs, it can help.
Also, reviews of acquaintances and friends about the use of products will help.
But I wrote not only about him.

Seasononic as an example, since I did not try what you listed, so I do not write about them, but you write.

l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22

01001000 01101001 Man
, you're new here. You are still here a little. You don't know the whole kitchen yet. There were all sorts of locks, rockets, docrolfs, bombardiers, war dogs. X Ray is an old player on the dance floor. Arguing with him is a waste of time. Lemon banned him for ten years, and this head somehow got out. I don’t know how, Stas (Palych Rokov) sent him to the ban for a sharp tongue, and the nylon is here again. Reika somehow proved to me that the 8700k is no longer good for anything))))) Forget it, go drink some water, wake up, play games, otherwise you look funny. No offense, bro.

l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22

01001000 01101001 It
would help me better deal with Shadow by recording in the right resolution. I unsubscribed in Siberia. And not to suffer garbage in disputes with Kapronov.

X
X_ray_83 26.03.22

01001000 01101001
SATA2 will not be available when you install an M.2 SATA SSD in the M2_1 slot
Well, what's so complicated about writing is not clear how it works ??? ))) Don't make people laugh, he throws proofs where he merges himself!

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Well, what's so difficult about what is written is not clear how it works ??? ))) Don't make people laugh, he throws proofs where he merges himself!
Why do you put tormaznutye sata m2? Oh, stupid, it can no longer distinguish SATA M2 from PCI-e. The most stupid. I have all PCI-e x4 stand. In computers you don't even have a minimum.
Spoiler
CHIBIS MOSHIVURIA
Answered.
MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
Nothing came.
Where did you write to me? That's where it came. And let me tell you right now, I can't help you. Roll back the drivers.

l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22

01001000 01101001 Started
slaughtering him again. Yeah, really .... You would have been sitting here since 2019, when he arranged the stink on ssd, you would understand that it was not worth it. You are led to an attack from his side. Okay, guys, it's up to you. I'm going to go check out the electric dragon in Elden. More sense. Have fun)

l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
Answered.
Nothing has come.

M
MunchkiN 616 26.03.22

most likely it's in the zeon. you need a decent processor. the loss on the express line, if a number of conditions are met, should be extremely insignificant, except if there is not a full express and it actually works in x8. I don't quite understand what's going on with vidyuhi and cotton wool. Usually they look at the load on the GPU core in some kind of program, and the GPU itself may have its own reasons for underloading. or you can try to slap the GPU under such conditions under which the performance will rest only on it basically. and something seems to me GTA 5 is not ultra. ultra is you put all the drivers as much as possible, you cut in the max settings hidden there. turn on msaa x8 and watch the travon and fps and loads.
what is there up to x99 and Chinese boards it is for myself I bought huananzhi x99-f8. at first I wanted a typewriter for 2011v3, but then it would be better and so that there were no problems with memory compatibility. memory compatibility is very lottery. BIOS support is bad. in the rest, as it were, problems were not noticed. in general, it is a pleasure to contact now with the x99 chipset at a price that is balanced with the 1-2 generation buzens, perhaps tou probably. the only difference is that x99 finally doesn't matter what memory to install if 4x channel, but this means at least 4 modules, which will be more expensive than 2666 for kuruzen in 2x channel.
what happens there at FCLGA1356 and this assembly is disassembled there is no particular desire. But I'll realize that it's most likely not memory performance. for high fps, maybe yes, for the whole load, then no, and high fps is not particularly interesting to me. as for the assembly and its some kind of upgrade prospects - in my opinion there are none.

l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22

01001000 01101001 wrote: Where did
you write to me? That's where it came. And let me tell you right now, I can't help you. Roll back the drivers.
I left a comment in the topic of optimization in Siberia. But your answer was not on the thread. Maybe deleted, I xs. Have you solved the problem or not?