3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAS. 18.11.19 05:33 am

Fallout 1 (Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game)

I propose to discuss First Foul, after all, is the progenitor of the Second Foul , and he is also worthy of attention.
89 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 18.11.19

believe it or not... but I have not played it :)))

A

Fallout 2 also I accidentally got when I bought some game and the disc was defective. came in and exchanged for the weirdest RPG... so I opened the second foul ;)

H
HAS. 18.11.19

try to play, see how they differ what are the pros have first compared to the second.
the game is worth it

M
Methylated Spirit 18.11.19

I just yesterday was the first Foul (the first time)... super!...if not for the lame 640x480, the price would it not. Now going second start (first time, too, mind you, not laugh). Many have heard about the Fouls, but going just now, bought a DVD with all the Fouls + Taktiks (it took a long time, 2 times, too, very much, but it's a completely different game..). That would be his schedule in 1st and 2nd...

PS. I've heard that 1C this year plans to localize both of the Foul, it will be interesting to look at their work...to think that so many years have passed, it is clear the demand for this game is still huge.

H
HAS. 18.11.19

The first Foul was some moments that shouldn't have added the second ( for example if you're trying to catch up with some of the enemies in the first Foul , they run in real time , in the second foul, they run away including turn-based combat )

B
Bullet-Tooth Tony 18.11.19

And I second Fallout slipped with the words: You, like, the second Dzhagged like? Here, it is the same type of game". :D
But I first then he bought and held.

G
Gnome 18.11.19

Well, it all began... a Wonderful toy, a wonderful sequel, and hopefully that will continue in the same spirit. As for any differences, I have them, I confess, did not notice. For me, both foul was almost the same games (but essesno with a different plot). Maybe the answer is that the pause between the passes amounted to no less than three years...

PS. Funny story, the other foul. Actually, I decided to put it... (and then I had P166 and 32Mb operatives) When setup was run for half an hour, I didn't think much of it and left him to unpack for the night. But when in the morning and this app has pleased me 15% progress, I cringed. Okay, left, went to work. In the evening nothing new, but 30% or 40% is not found, the fun started the next day somewhere in the 80% indicator froze... Gripped me sports interest is not allowed to stop the installation, and a pity it was that two days were set, and now to cancel. In General, it ended the happiness of another five days or so, can't remember exactly. So I know that the second foul is not less than a week...

Zzy A couple of months got another distribution, which is unpacked for ten minutes.

B
Bullet-Tooth Tony 18.11.19

Yeah-Ah-Ah-Ah...
It was probably a joke from Interplay, a test of patience. I think this torture would not survive. Although, I guess it could just be a terrible problem with reading the CD.
Reminded me that a friend told me that in ancient times it played a game under 8 mb of RAM (and DOS' - native times it was a tough call - either let the memory or the game will not start) the computer with 4 megs, using the ability of Windows 3.11 to emulate a larger amount of RAM, placing it on the hard disk. In my opinion, whether Rise of the Triad, Warcraft II, whether it was. Now, this fellow was waiting for installation, and EVERY time about 3-3,5 hours until the computer finally loaded this unfortunate game. Says, went for a walk, returning later to have the happiness to contemplate the menu.

A

nonsense in short. only an imbecile would take SO LONG to wait for some load (3 hours) or installation (5 days) of the game :RR ... IMHO

M
Methylated Spirit 18.11.19

It's just a buggy drive. My friend was like that. While he's on his P3 600MHz with 128 MB of memory also installed the game. Only 5 days he waited, looked half an hour on this perversion, and in the furnace of this disc (the exchange I mean).

D
Dragon_TS 18.11.19

I had the same problem..... The drive from the localizer Propaganda (sort of) 1 and 2-Fallout and info for both games. The first part somewhere for 5 minutes, stopped, and 2 - 3 hours 12 minutes. After a long time (there was a new powerful computer) when I put the disk on the virtual was that he had bad sectors (was scratched), and virtual, and before he supplied, not installed 2 Fallout. But this was a shortened version without video and the first buggy just before the end of the game (the explosion of the military base)!

A

here's how :R Yes, for such a get on can someone and for the court to give (a people's court, and not the official, because of justice it is clearly not enough...)

G
Gnome 18.11.19

2 A. Soldier
Thank you, friend. I don't really know what an imbecile but, coming home, be sure to check with a dictionary... :)))
Besides, if you knew how much I have in my life doing stupid things and besplatnosti... In General, would come up with something more fun ;)

H
HAS. 18.11.19

In the first Foul armor gives some protection from attacks , in the second Foul armor makes the character almost invulnerable.
In the first me the plot even more, kotorogo foul like . To save the Sanctuary , bringing the chip . In the second efimernoe give a goal that cannot be reached

M
Master O 18.11.19

I'm sorry to raise an old topic, but
Dragon 2:
In my hands the SAME exact disc as you described, but with the inscription FARGUS. Glitches are the same: the second part is 30 minutes with CPU 1.4 and 256 MB of RAM, the first part is a point (1543 passage) began to fail at the end! Conclusion: I think that our CDs were released in the same basement, only different labels stuck on them.

I
Icefenix 18.11.19

The explosion at the Base of the 1st Foul glitch is eternal. Esle to do it through the computer hangs... the inevitably Fatal errore =) Accidentally guessed this comp blow up, ride...
This is probably know all that already, but just a terrible interest, as it would all come through the computer?

M
Master O 18.11.19

I didn't know that the computer can blow up.
Through the computer, I several times happened: there are security codes on the destruction of the base at time intervals. If there is no decoder that the Lieutenant at the same level, the code is guessed selection. Then you have from 0 seconds ( - : -) ) if you don't guess the code to a few minutes (if lucky) to tear the claws from the base.

M
Master O 18.11.19

Now set to re-take first Foul and got the quest, who had not noticed: in Bonarda among the Followers of the Apocalypse (who live in the library) to find the spy Children of the Cathedral. Half an hour produvisa, all I tried to say, did not understand. Someone knows how to do it? In a remote corner on the first floor found 3 robe of the Children of the Cathedral, but no action followed. Most interesting is that ghoul in the basement, which gives the quest to talk more with the Persian does not want to.

S
Sobkor 18.11.19

1st foul got recently. Stuck in 15-m the asylum on the last level. It filled up the door to the compartment with the main computer (the idea is that from it to get the water chip). How to understand this?

A
Ascorpio 18.11.19

Staff writer
So understand that the search for a water chip has just begun. 15 asylum it is not (If there's anything confusing, let me correct the old-timers, because the last time he played in the first Foul five years ago).