3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAS. 18.11.19 05:33 am

Fallout 1 (Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game)

I propose to discuss First Foul, after all, is the progenitor of the Second Foul , and he is also worthy of attention.
89 Comments
Sort by:
h
hrome 18.11.19

who knows how than of ispraviti error?
when destroying a military base (via home computer) the game crashes because of some error

E
Engell 18.11.19

2 hrome - this is most likely due to curve localization.Try this patch

t
tehnik-San 18.11.19

People tell me 2 missions(passing) in Falloute 1
1:horizontally -Why, after the murder of Lieutenant on the basis of the quest to kill the leader of the mutants is not transferred in the category made?And the caretaker in 13 store says kill him!
I decided this for 2 reasons 1 - it gives 1500 experience,2 - It's dying another death
than all the rest!
2:vertical -Where and how can I fix the pump in necropolis?!

K
Karbonovyy 18.11.19

1. to destroy the source of the mutants, it is necessary to blow up a military base. the easiest way is to put explosives to the main computer in the control room. still possible to hack it (science) and activate one of the codes.

and the leader of the mutants is the master. lives in cathedral. having fun on the Gatling guns and disgusting looking mutated flesh o_0

2. find gdenit Junk (in the world of F1 a in 3 copies) and poyuzat to the pump. in good repair all poluchitstsa ;)

A
Andi2003 18.11.19

People ! Help ! What to do in Fallout 1 ??? There is some piece of video ! Supposedly it zdohlo ! And the game ends !

I
Ignacius Malfoy 18.11.19

What kind of video? For more detail please.

K
Karbonovyy 18.11.19

do not location your Walt anyone to give, and truncated buit beam :)

I
Ignacius Malfoy 18.11.19

Ah! You about this video! Well, of course the game ends, you're betrayed asylum and he became a mutant.

I
Ignacius Malfoy 18.11.19

Heh! :)

S
StimbI4 18.11.19

Pliz tell me where can I download Fallout 1 with the rollers and Russified.

A
Ascorpio 18.11.19

On oldgames was previously a disk image of the first Fallout. Now it or they have a website problem , or I - head. You can even try a torrent search. You will find the English version - download without hesitation. Crack to find in Internet is easier.

C
Chinad 18.11.19

And it is possible to Tandy to take?She is of the same type says that it is bad there at home...

d
darke501st 18.11.19

2HammerDan
Like, no, if I'm not mistaken. For an hour it was broken to meet, and she was like, I'm not gay. So vot)))) Well, it's after you save her from the Khans. And before that, she identity is not grit they say dad won't let

K
Karbonovyy 18.11.19

Tandi you can take if after her rescue from the camp of the khans not to return to shady Sands =)

d
darke501st 18.11.19

Yes, but a fighter it is not so hot. Dies from a couple of shots from a 10mm. And so it's cool))

I
Ignacius Malfoy 18.11.19

... And beautiful.

k
klassicheskaya brahistohr 18.11.19

Yes, beautiful... In the second part - even more beautiful was the...

I
Ignacius Malfoy 18.11.19

Bianca

Didn't realize it was a joke? Or do you not agree (agree?) to me, that she was beautiful, in the first part?

A
Ascorpio 18.11.19

Ignatius Malfoy
Bianca with you completely agree, you can not survive. And you doubt that in the second part she is still beautiful?
I have a question - anybody hear anything about the localization of the first part of 1C? And that is something the game is missing from the list of projects on off.website.

k
klassicheskaya brahistohr 18.11.19

Ignatius Malfoy, damn... when they say that a joke is a joke, it just kills the idea. So - I'm totally serious, and Tandi BP is very beautiful.

Ascorpio, and they did the first part localized, but not the second?