3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pakito2008 03.04.22 07:39 pm

GTA IV on laptops (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Hello everyone, in general, I undertook the idea of ​​​​launching a gtashka on an asus eeps netbook, it has 128mb of built-in video and shaders 2.0, in fact, everything rested on them.
I understand the idea is nonsense, but even so, it’s necessary to try, after all, the crisis on such machines was launched and driven, and nothing ...
144 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergei Travkin 03.04.22

Brando9
rests on the percentage, when I had Athlon 64 X2 2.6 GHz it also slowed down, then I changed it to Phenom II X4 2.8 GHz, and everything became normal.

m
manik.76 03.04.22

brando 9 and there is a crack to it to 1.0.6.1
and what's with the changes

m
manik.76 03.04.22

thanks downloaded the patch, found a crack, I will try

m
manik.76 03.04.22

I still disagree with sergtrav. but as the latest news: Bioshok 2, Wolfenshtein last and the rest. The engines are powerful, and I didn’t play anything on this beech without problems. And then some such glitches. It's not just such a canoe. So that they take new iron, and consoles. IMHO my opinion.
The console cannot be faster than the computer.

j
just_think72 03.04.22

Author, explain what you want from people? You have already been told that the game is demanding and the laptop is too small for it. There is nothing more to row here.

G
Grand Theft Aero 03.04.22

Mafia 2 requirements are 2 times less than in GTA 4.

m
manik.76 03.04.22

Everything was resolved. Topic closed.

W
WANTED WEAPONS 03.04.22

And how will the ASUS K50AF AMD TURION II M600 2.40GHZ 4GB Opera vidyuha ATI HD5145 512mb Windows7 64bit Display 15.6 1366x768 Pix work on my laptop. Guys, how many fps will be approximately, and will it lag? Let me know, thanks in advance!!!

p
peck king 03.04.22

15-30 fps at low averages will be. And the video will be 100% warm!!!

W
WANTED WEAPONS 03.04.22

mazaxaka zzzz.
How to understand the video will be heated?

p
peck king 03.04.22

the video card will heat up, and the game will start to lag every minute.

m
manik.76 03.04.22

I will continue: I made a beech upgrade, put a heat pipe on the memory modules, and stopped lagging. Try it, maybe someone will succeed.

B
Blood_on_my_Hands 03.04.22

The author, here is a stupid shkolota forum. You should have created a topic on the iron forum. I also have a laptop, GTA 4 goes to 1400 * for something there, from 25fps. All bars at 25-30. Don't listen to anyone, all sheep are stupid, that's all. Just put 4 patch + use the Game Booster program. REMEMBER! GTA 4 NOT INDICATOR. She has a crooked port. Enjoy Mafia 2 :) and GTA 4 in principle too

I
I raspy61 I 03.04.22

author and you have a face?

p
peck king 03.04.22

Azzaulter
follow the bazaar moron!

S
SeConDtrY 03.04.22

So in short, I have a problem! (I don’t know Russian well, so there will be blunders =)
that’s the point: I run GTA on a laptop (Dell inspiron n5110 with an Intel Core i3 processor) from the battery ... the game lags very much, but it’s playable ... I’m worried .. and suddenly the battery runs out, and I turn on the laptop in the network .. and MIRACLE! the game started to fly smoothly)) but after 5 minutes of the game I noticed (unfortunately t.t.) twitching every 30 seconds .... but when I disconnect the wire from the laptop - there are no such jerks oO ... help me fix it! everyone has already played ... but I can't t.t help!!! very necessary ...
Characteristics of the laptop:
-Number of cores
-HDD rotation speed
5400 rpm
-L2 processor cache
512 KB
-DDR3 RAM type
-L3
processor cache
3 MB
-Intel
Core i3
processor -CPU
frequency 2100 MHz
-Intel
HM67 Express
chipset -RAM
3GB
Windows 7 x32

Mains
game: Battery game:
Game license....
Hope you! help me friends =)

L
Lightninggg 03.04.22

Start->Control Panel->System and Security->Power
Options Here, select the maximum performance, both from battery and from the mains. And also look for something similar in the settings of the video card.
The latest patch is also worth installing, of course.

S
SeConDtrY 03.04.22

I'm playing at maximum performance...I'm not a noob guys: D
can I link to the patch? oo

b
bakir 03.04.22

Good day. I have the same Dell Inspirion n5110 laptop, only processor
- intel core i5, 2.4GHz, (2 cores)
- 4GB memory,
- two video cards: 1) Discrete Intel integrated 2) Nvidia Geforce 525m 1Gb.

I also have jerks in the game, but most importantly, the textures are all square, and the buildings are not visible at all! You go by car, you can only see the poles, the road and people. It seems that I switched the video card from integrated to discrete. I do not understand. Tell me what's the problem? Or is the Nvidia graphics card model so weak? :(

T
TAIS99 03.04.22

market.yandex.ru/model.xml?modelid=6488988&hid=91013&show-uid=013286513332877091 (my laptop)
I downloaded GTA 4 via torrent and installed it successfully, but when I turn on the game, the city just doesn't show up for me (it's just gray.. .)
Help, please!