3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pakito2008 03.04.22 07:39 pm

GTA IV on laptops (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Hello everyone, in general, I undertook the idea of ​​​​launching a gtashka on an asus eeps netbook, it has 128mb of built-in video and shaders 2.0, in fact, everything rested on them.
I understand the idea is nonsense, but even so, it’s necessary to try, after all, the crisis on such machines was launched and driven, and nothing ...
144 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergef 03.04.22

installed the game, downloaded nodvd. I run the game on medium and minimum, and the textures are partially rendered, half are half there
ps: how to find out the patch version?

OS win7
Proc 2 cores 1.6 GHz
RAM 2 GB
Video 768 MB Intel HD Graphics

k
k1slim 03.04.22

The version of the patch in the sv-vah echeshnik.

B
Brando9 03.04.22

Approximately the same as that of Sergef, only percent 2.1. video is also intel and 768 meters. Available in the game 59, so I don’t understand what and why. Do not tell me?

L
Llorando 03.04.22

Help. I bought a laptop, installed the drivers and everything that is required. I decided to install to play GTA 4. But when you start the laptop, it only makes noise and there is no reaction. If I start the game from a file that is in a folder, I get an error 0xc0000005. How to fix?
Here are the characteristics of the laptop: Processor Core i7 2200 MHz, Video card ATI Radeon HD 6770M 2GB, Memory 6144 MB DDR3.

B
BattliK 03.04.22

ImperialAura
Core i7 was recently released, it is still raw, but in a year it will be normal. Vryat GTA 4 will work for you.

L
Llorando 03.04.22

BattliK
Why won't it work? Others go to weaker ones.

B
BattliK 03.04.22

Well, I don't know, that's my opinion =)

B
BattliK 03.04.22

ImperialAura
And it goes like this with freezes and lags!
Here's the guy who created the topic of the video posted, look. =)

v
venomaxel 03.04.22

Please tell me how it will work on a Samsung RV520 s0a laptop
Intel (r) Core (TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz
installed memory 4.00 GB
64-bit system
Windows 7 Home base
video card Nvidia GeForce GT 520M

L
Llorando 03.04.22

venomaxel
Very bad.

v
venomaxel 03.04.22

ImperialAura
why like the norms of the system

G
GasoLine|GL 03.04.22

what did you think? play GTA 4 on an ancient Egyptian laptop with 2.0 processor? GTA 4 needs a good percentage, but in laptops this is the most sore spot, so it's okay only for i7 2.4...

A
Any89 03.04.22

in short, everything is nonsense, the toy can be safely removed, tk. on the laptop it will not pull????? Or are there other options?????
I do not change the parameters in the graphics settings ...... is it so for everyone ????

a
adigyran 03.04.22

What?
I'm belatedly saying, but the same laptop is only from Asus at maximum twisted and 30 fps

b
bender.rodriguez 03.04.22

I have an ASUS n73 sm tz-072d i5, 4 oz, gt630m 2gb /
There was a problem that it worked slower from the network than from the battery.
The problem is that when you change the power supply, the GTA gives out different FPS. At high performance with a maximum CPU load of 100%, it gives out 13-15 FPS. On Balanced with MAX. 99% CPU usage produces 25-27 FPS. A couple of times I got 57 FPS and 62 FPS.
What could be the problem and how to set up a power plan for GTA 4!

B
BioGen 03.04.22

Textures disappear in GTA 4, I tried everything (installed the latest direct, firewood, patches, etc.) even created a commandine.txt file and configured it anyway, there are no textures and they don’t load. The system is like in Sergef.

B
BioGen 03.04.22

Uryaya after 4 hours of shamanism in the settings and in other files still achieved the appearance of textures

P
Pushkin3 03.04.22

Please tell me! I bought a licensed GTA 4, installed it on a laptop - then a window appeared asking you to connect to the Internet and enter the code (which is indicated in the box), connected, entered the code, then a window with congratulations appeared. Then, when trying to load the game, a black GTA 4 window appears with a blinking cursor, a window with hieroglyphs and the game does not start. Tell me what's the matter here??? Thank you in advance.

m
main man 03.04.22

Hi all. I recently bought a laptop. Installed, everything is fine with an average of 40 fps, everything is fine, the problem is that after installing ENB the game starts on the integrated video card, How can I fix this? I ran it with an nvidia graphics processor, I chose it in the settings, all the same. Please tell me. Config: i7-3610QM, 8192, NV GT650M 1Gb.

k
kolyanto 03.04.22

Hello, please tell me why when I download GTA 4 the game is archived, but at 24-29% a window pops up: "Error found: 1 to fix the error, repeat the installation" PS Well, something like this.
I have installed 2 times with no success.
What is the problem?
Laptop:DNS
System Op.:Windows 7 Max
Processor:Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2350M CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30GHz
Installed Memory: 4.00GB
Video Card:NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M