3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 11.04.22 09:55 pm

First impressions of the Whistleblower DLC. (outlast)

We share our impressions of the game.
78 Comments
Sort by:
N
NTrojan 11.04.22

HARDCORE GAMER
Some games are very similar to films - that's like an outlast, here you have a philosophical idea and allusions to our world) Violence with such a subject is necessary just some scenes, such as those that I wrote about above as superfluous for me, and where through cruelty some important ideas are heard, or what is happening excites, or causes adrenaline - this is quite appropriate, well, this is horror all the same where without violence, there are only opponents in Dead Space or the Silent Hill - on the one hand, it seems that a healthy person will not come up with such , on the other hand, without such monsters the game would not be so interesting

A
Annikorel 11.04.22

vanoz13
Original

M
MC_DIZEL 11.04.22

The game is just tin, for a long time I have not played such terrible games ...

A
Annikorel 11.04.22

HARDCORE GAMER
And how should they scare? Streamers are the most common and moderately strong method of intimidation! And so scenes like: blood, meat - meat, horror, aaaa ... Nichrome does not belong to the last definition! Well, that is, the hero groans, and we don't care! I mean not scary nifiga! When they start raping you (beating, sawing), you still know that you will stay alive! A little annoying, I agree! And I didn't have that for music! On the contrary, it gives the atmosphere! On even scripts - yes, even better! What did you want? They must be everywhere! And so I liked everything!

G
Georg625 11.04.22

Hello. The game turned out chic, this is for me the best horror movie that I have ever played. Penumbra is just a grandfather. garden compared to her. A deep bow to the developers that came up with a game with such an atmosphere and intrigue. There would be more of these. God forbid that the game is normal. sold out and they released part 2, or something in this style. P/S I passed the game in headphones, with speakers the whole atmosphere of the game is lost.

A
ANDRON84 11.04.22

A great addition to a great game. Red Barrels - well done!!

P
Propovednik_e34 11.04.22

I want to play, I will install soon!

j
jerry90 11.04.22

Well, it's not scary at all. Truth. You walk like this in the darkness along the corridor and suddenly .. (!) He starts to breathe rapidly, swallows something even .., that is, we, as it were, are prompted when to start being afraid. Accordingly, when the wow moment itself happens, it is completely devoid of such a property as surprise. And as we all know, surprise is an important factor in the art of crap!

N
NTrojan 11.04.22

jerry90
And when does the groom show up behind closed doors for the first time? Maybe not scary, but impressive and unexpected

T
Tom_without_Jerry 11.04.22

The scariest part of the add-on is the moment with the groom, he is cooler and scarier than everyone from the original.

M
Marquess 11.04.22

This is a sick dlc. The unborn woman covered in blood plunged me into a daze

T
Tom_without_Jerry 11.04.22

Marquess
And horror should be like that.

I
ILYA423 11.04.22

They tried to scare with terrible pictures of beasts, guts, cannibals and corpses. Alas, this is not scary at all. =/

N
NTrojan 11.04.22

Marquess
Yes, what are you doing wrong - this is not a woman, but a man whom the groom cut out like this
ILYA423
They didn’t try to scare with this, they created the atmosphere

A
Al0neS1m 11.04.22

Top comment from the channel "BlackSilverUfa": "HIS MOTHER IS HOW STERIOUS!!! I can't watch it." I sincerely do not understand how you can lay out a brick house while playing "Outlast: Whistleblower". Both the original "Outlast" and the add-on "Whistleblower", in my opinion, are very average games. In both cases, the games are made according to the patterns of the genre, which deprives them of originality. We have seen all this more than once or even twice in other games of the genre. My rating for the "Whistleblower" add-on: 5 out of 10.
PS Again, play better in "Amnesia: the dark descent". That's where the real fear and horror is. The best in the horror genre so far...

j
jonnysgamer 11.04.22

andrejj771
Didn't they teach you to put a spoiler mark?? G?

j
jonnysgamer 11.04.22

NTrojan
And andrejj771 didn't write a spoiler???
I wonder you...

R
Riverwood 11.04.22

andrejj771
Stupid imbecile, why are you writing a court down spoiler? you can then write in the topic "Caution spoilers from Andrey (andrejj771)"
I went to read, spoiled the ending, half, I didn’t read further than the car, well, thank God, probably, God, I dream that they gave you a ban moron.

R
Riverwood 11.04.22

There are a lot of spoilers in the topic, just give the "Spoiler" forum here half the spoilers, impressions are: ILYA423, ANDRON84, etc.

j
jerry90 11.04.22

Vessels
Hysterical.