3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nixao229 12.04.22 12:59 am

Will rocksteady remove Denuvo? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

actually, subject, I want to know your opinion
76 Comments
Sort by:
d
deathcold 12.04.22

FiercestLeek02
if we all want to play the last game of the series normally, then we need to sit down, so much so that Rockstady's anus is on fire, then at least we will achieve something!.

k
kolshikk 12.04.22

Let the Poles take an example

i
izzylai 12.04.22

Kind_Stone
Comrade. I'm waiting for FIFA 15 (with Denuvo mentioned) to this day. Not a single normal repack (If I'm not mistaken, some kind of crack is not for all processors). Dragon Age seems to have been hacked, but neither patches nor DLCs are being delivered (I don’t know why). I think the Torrent Edition is under serious question

K
Kosh13 12.04.22

I think Denuva is their least problem right now.

r
roman14104 12.04.22

Knope..

M
Mercurionio 12.04.22

izzylai
Denuvo spoils not only SSD, but also games. The bugs are exactly the same as in Lords of the Fallen. Departures, landings and so on. Glory to Frostbite that he mastered this protection, other engines are not given (DAI/FIFA and Hardline on Frostbite)
+ everything, too few companies still trust this protection system. And not casually.

v
venomous 12.04.22

and now it won’t work as well as they did with DAI - did you share an account with a license and play offline?

R
RedLifeLine 12.04.22

Skillful Chinese will always come up with something and make a crack when it is possible, another question is whether it will be needed even then.

G
Galahad 12.04.22

They would rather sit on nails with their fifth point, as those 12 Indians probably did, than remove this protection.

K
Kind_Stone 12.04.22

izzylai
FIFA The Chinese are too lazy to break, obviously. DA: I brought the crack to such a form that it was playable (there was everything except multiplayer DLC, no need for la-la here). LotF, the Chinese, apparently, did not count very well. GTA 5 was hacked quickly, quite quickly, the game was even with the second or third version of the tablet very playable and passable. (Which helped me evaluate the quality of the Chinese work.)

n
nighthawkreal 12.04.22

There is still a possibility that the developer will face a technical dilemma - to leave the protection or finally release the game, because the protection crashes it.

In general, be that as it may, they have already spoiled the summer.

j
jackonda 12.04.22

Apokalipsis113
you are absolutely wrong! PCs have always had problems with Denovo...

i
izzylai 12.04.22

Kind_Stone
As for DLC, I haven't seen a single normal repack, where there is at least one DLC, except for the Digital Deluxe Edition set when pre-ordering the game (maybe I didn't search well, I don't argue). FIFA has a fairly narrow circle of fans, I agree. LotF, again, in my subjective opinion, is good (and the Chinese hack everything in a row), which means that there are still some problems with hacking. But GTA cannot be cited as an example, since the news that Denuvo will be in GTA turned out to be a "duck"

i
izzylai 12.04.22

Apokalipsis113
doesn't kill computers. But it is a true phenomenon of the cretinism of Russian developers. From BSOD, to installing a hidden driver from emulators, which was often stupid (in rare cases, it could not recognize the IDE drive)

K
Kind_Stone 12.04.22

Apokalipsis113
Goblin knows, I'm fine with the frame rate, especially after patches and after disabling Nvidia HairWorks. :
izzylai
Maybe I'm wrong about something, perhaps. But GTA was pretty heavily protected. According to "some information obtained while waiting for a tablet" - GTA had a 64-bit protection system, SIMILAR to Denuvo, but already produced by other craftsmen. And knowledge about Denuvo helped the Chinese to quickly break GTA.

S
Shadows3D 12.04.22

Kind_Stone
GTA was protected by the type of steam - it's just that steam protection is broken by ten games a day, and the social club is not so popular :), so they messed around with it

A
Alexander Garifyanov 12.04.22

I will reveal the secret. Publisher - Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and it is he who decides whether to leave protection or not.
And RockSteady Studios only develops the game and releases patches.

j
jackonda 12.04.22

Apokalipsis113
in gta 5 there was no Denuvo (It's good that they didn't screw up and put this shit in there) and the witcher even went well on my old computer, but it just flies on the new one. The inquisitor was bad, it took a lot of time to optimize it well!

p
poT9ka 12.04.22

Alexander Garifyanov I
will reveal a secret - the PC version was not developed by Roxx. But nevertheless, they and not the warners decide what and how.
if roks tell wb to remove the protection, they will remove it and won't argue

n
nighthawkreal 12.04.22

On ZHTA, judging by the reviews from the Chinese themselves, there was some kind of craft using the same principle as Denuvo.

By the way, the fact that patches do not seem to fix the situation also suggests the likelihood that this thing will be cut out. Still steam from the disk cut off, like the Poles. )

By the way, discs with Bats disappeared from large stores.