3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nixao229 12.04.22 12:59 am

Will rocksteady remove Denuvo? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

actually, subject, I want to know your opinion
76 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richards 12.04.22

DeadVas
is yes, there are no current pills.

S
Sergei Kirichenko 12.04.22

there was a crack on the 3dm website, I downloaded it, it gives an error in their language, maybe it really is, it's just not finished, like the first version of the crack is not for all processors

c
cybertank 12.04.22

1 Wikipedia says that lags and bugs are present because of this protection in particular.
2 right now they could remove the protection, then many would download from the torrent, play, check it out and maybe buy it.
3 comrades are preparing a petition)))

s
star lord 12.04.22

I hope they don't remove Denuvo. So, there have been a lot of freebies for pies lately on torrents (the Witcher 3 and Jetea 5), ​​so let them fork out at least for this game.

G
Gamabunta 12.04.22

Star-Lord
Why should we buy a game that was ported through the back of the lower torso? Why did they treat us as something that comes out through this part, and we have to pay them money for this?

s
star lord 12.04.22

Gamabunta
Why should we buy a game that was ported through the back of the lower torso?

You say that as if well-optimized PC games are sold out only on the go and not downloaded from torrents)

G
Gamabunta 12.04.22

Star-Lord
I can't speak for everyone, but I personally always buy it on torrents first, because the developers don't release demos. I calmly bought the same GTA 5 when I played it for an hour on a pirate

. There was neither a demo (something was in the City) nor optimization. So why would you suddenly buy it?

s
star lord 12.04.22

Gamabunta
If you don't want to, don't buy it. I just expressed the opinion that it is necessary to leave denuvo. I think Denuvo in all games should be put hit ones, at least so that people learn to understand their hardware and system requirements, otherwise they write all the time I download a pirate to see it will not work"

j
jkmax 12.04.22

I am sure that many who slander the game are either pirates, or those who have no idea about this game series at all. I am for Denuvo and they will not remove it anyway, you are naive. Personally, I buy games where there is only multiplayer (such as Battle, cs, the crew ...), GTA V (there is a cool cartoon). If Batman is not hacked in the next month (after it is on sale), then I will buy it, after all, a cool game ...

c
cybertank 12.04.22

but I think that it’s just necessary to give gamers the opportunity not to learn from their mistakes by paying rather high amounts for this, but to prevent these errors, if someone downloads a pirated game, check how it goes for him and if the result does not suit him, the publisher will not lose much, at the same time can optimize games, they will learn better and will not throw off this work on dark horses who don’t even have hands, but hooves grow out of their zhona

T
Traun 12.04.22

Is there any confirmed information that denuvo worsens the performance of the game? I haven't played Lords of Fallen, how is it?
I am sure that they will leave protection. The problems are not in protection, but in the "people" who made the game for the PC

j
jkmax 12.04.22

There is Traun
Denuvo in Battle Hard, and there is excellent optimization

n
nighthawkreal 12.04.22

cybertank
Yeah, the Great Gabe saved us this time. :)

T
Traun 12.04.22

JkMax
I say so, Denuvo has nothing to do with it.
Hardline network game I don’t see much point in putting protection

e
exgroover 12.04.22

Traun
The plot is also funny there, a couple of evenings to pass, lovers of shooters, you can.

D
DadVdota2 12.04.22

Here are the bastards! On my bucket it's still 15 fps, why the hell should I also sew in protection ???
And the game is shit. that's it! It's a shame to spread it on torrents, so they sewed protection!
Star Lord
, it's because of people like you that dolphins die!