3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gengsta1991 18.11.19 04:24 pm

Faction (Elex)

What is your faction better? (they like 4)
98 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhekazloy 18.11.19

clergy) the most stylish)

g
gengsta1991 18.11.19

zhekazloy
Stylish?)))For me rogue because they with swords bows Etc Etc me this crap like it)

v
vanes999 18.11.19

anarchy

V
Vasok100letnii 18.11.19

United Russia !

P
Patlong 18.11.19

Clerics

S
StrangerSE 18.11.19

The brotherhood of Steel (not well, and Cho, even if the above EP is :) )

g
gfcnjh2 18.11.19

Vasok100letnii
Not, the faction"the Party of beer lovers cooler.

Spoiler

l
lens_88 18.11.19

How clerical join? Spy Golate gave puhi from the ruins, and then he sailed away with the cowavan. Now to to Ignalina to candyball Across the map, or is it somewhere there is a NPC that startanet entrance to the faction?

V
ViRgiL__ 18.11.19

The people, and when one faction joined then to leave it to the other to join you ?

R
RussianAlex 18.11.19

ViRgiL__
likely not. the reason is simple - along with the faction you offer pumping fractional skills and saclaw. And rollback skills is not provided at all.
lens_88
most likely to cut to the aforementioned pages. AFAIK on UTE was a movie with a dedication to clerics(or this passage was? I don't remember...). Zalchik have NPCs who dedicate in adherents, a solid.

D
Dark Kahn 18.11.19

Berserkers are the best for Gothic. Alba is the strongest.

g
gengsta1991 18.11.19

Dark Kahn
Respect)

n
neomax22 18.11.19

How to get to the same clergy at the beginning of the game?

l
lens_88 18.11.19

neomax22
No way. When GG will make a few quests the Luddites of Greenpeace, Ragnar will give a SPECIAL assignment to gather information on the other factions and sent to visit another city. Actually this KV is a fork - GG or is returned after the reconnaissance to the savages, or Sedat the rogue/clerics.

n
neomax22 18.11.19

lens_88
even just on their own in any way? I just searched for the stolen armor, and stumbled upon the thief, who eventually said let's meet in the city of rogue

R
RussianAlex 18.11.19

neomax22
why. on their own, if you know where to go, you can. Daunting. But it is possible. Is it possible to join - XS. But even if it is possible - make sense? To cut off his initial pumping?
PS I, for example, to Fort rogue on foot arrived with only 5 levels. Pomereu only twice, 1 of them in the fall

D
Diablo88k 18.11.19

lens_88
Go to the dome, where you find the portal, it will note you the portal and in the capital of the clergy, but, how come, I do not know.

F
F1x_ua 18.11.19

To clerical easy to join lol, come to their fortress speak with the guard at the gate(even the NIT), it tells you who to contact, go to the temple in the main a cleric(can not remember the name) it is in the end of the hall should not miss, so he'll give you a quest to find the huckster, as a test for membership. That's all the chain quests for the clerics running.

D
Diablo88k 18.11.19

-Gekisen-
To Ragnar, for Ragnar.

-
-Dzhek_iz_Teni- 18.11.19

Diablo88k
Yes all the quests I have done, everyone is happy, nichrome not accept.