3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gengsta1991 18.11.19 04:24 pm

Faction (Elex)

What is your faction better? (they like 4)
98 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Castro 18.11.19

gengsta1991
No, NPCs with gear)

T
Toficozz 18.11.19

bruxism
Spoke to everyone. But no avail, the Berserkers do not want to take on yourself. I don't know what to do

M
Maksim Grafov 18.11.19

wanted to make a revolution in the product and in the desert the Duke died(

g
gengsta1991 18.11.19

Mr. Castro
I'm really scared)

H
HEYOW 18.11.19

He entered the clergy. Thought after the fact that he was album, the clergy is a great faction (technologically equipped, instead of the Hybrid Kalan). But the trail. the passage the more I want to do to the rogue (if a recall follic)

g
gengsta1991 18.11.19

HEYOW
Bro,same situation)

d
dzhok 39 18.11.19

HEYOW
chasing a rogue
already a captain,or bully)))
I haven't used in a couple of factions to join,organize things))

V
Voinsevera 18.11.19

definitely Rogue - straight boys are dragging)))

D
Darth SimbioZ 18.11.19

Available introduction to Barsam. But I haven't done the quests the cleric and the Rogue. If I join a faction you will lose quests in these cities or will they be available? No special faction quests, and just ordinary.

g
gengsta1991 18.11.19

Darth SimbioZ
Yes bro, if you come to bersam lose quests of the other factions CHECKED

G
Gturbo2018 18.11.19

PS 4 For Clerics made all the quests, and the main task for obtaining the second rank, but do not give.
Please tell me, what am I doing wrong? 30 level already pumped.
From Hort are two of the quest:
1. Hands off - there does not know what to do((
2. Main quest - where all tasks are performed: a Pilgrimage, March brought food, learned ability.
In the dome, too, all quests completed.
And ALB can fight together with the Clergy.
Maybe someone knows what to do?

Z
Zaratustra___ 18.11.19

Gturbo2018
To sleep. Then March will give another assignment (post stew).

G
Gturbo2018 18.11.19

So after the first Martha quest I slept in about 15 times, doing other quests and still she gives no further quests.
Or have to sleep next to her?
don't understand(

Z
Zaratustra___ 18.11.19

Gturbo2018
And in the job log what the last post is in this task?

G
Gturbo2018 18.11.19

Look a little later))
To accomplish your goal.

E
Ex_Vandal 18.11.19

Blue cat wrote:
well, about the greening of the planet Berserkers only under the influence of changed Eleks(mana) are found the most powerful mutants and grow toxic plants,so the science they're pulled back-it could be them seeds of peace to get rid of the shortcomings,but in the game it seems that these"seeds of peace in General under control took an entire faction completely disabling the Berserkers have a brain and common sense
The entire game is not over, 23лв yet, but as BAA according to Laura before the comet in the mountains there was some kind of ecological disaster, some of the experimental creatures escaped. One memo noted that the workers and scientists working in this area give weapons to in order to kill them. It really Berserkers are guilty of the emergence of mutants? Although their luddecke denial of science and the worship of seeds annoying.

S
Serge3d 18.11.19

Gturbo2018

was similar trouble - it was solved by closing the quest of the Wolf: to kill sitting in the bullpen prisoner. (Wolf in the mine on the basis of the clergy ore is mined, enclosed in the second chamber in the Slammer waiting for the suggestion). Immediately after doing this quest, Mar gave the quest for the dressing stew. Perhaps some quests are tied to getting a job from Martha, this quest I last performed already.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 18.11.19

and I have Eli drew, I don't know how much time has passed, but do not tighten

D
Darth SimbioZ 18.11.19

gengsta1991
Hope that's not true, at least, the initial quests will give other factions. Fall far(( In Risen 3 as far as I remember, joining one of the factions is not deprived of the primary quests in other.

D
Dushegub 18.11.19

Clerics opportunities is certainly good and even magic they are better, but from a moral point of view, with their specialization to suggestion - they are almost Alba, so to speak in the same way, but have not yet made the last few steps. On others suggestion they already use without compunction, on its own is limited for the schools , but it is. Like high-Tech and intelligent, and cultured at religion in a fictional God
in short they irritate me with this point of view.
the normal group is the source :)