3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gwinbleid 17.04.22 10:05 pm

Zen Garden (Plants vs. Zombies)

I wanted to know if anyone has checked it. Plants fall out according to some pattern, from some factors or randomly? (Besides that with the pool they fall out for the pool, at night for the night) And is it really possible to collect everything?
67 Comments
Sort by:
S
SWAEIG 17.04.22

They fall out randomly, daytime ones can fall out at night and vice versa ... I don’t know about collecting everything, I haven’t tried it ...

F
Fock 17.04.22

SVAEIG They fall out randomly, daytime ones can fall out at night and vice versa ...
This is unlikely. I have never at night levels, daytime flowers did not fall out. Although it may rarely fall out ...

P.S. I collected almost everything, for an ordinary garden it’s quite easy there ...

A
Angel_Trent 17.04.22

I got a flammable stump at night and a couple of neutrals :)

K
K_Sergei 17.04.22

And when is the end of the game? When did the tree grow to 100 pounds and complete all the extra games and get the golden sunflower?

F
Fock 17.04.22

K_Sergei As such, there is no end.
By the way, the tree is supposed to grow up to 1000 feet in order to get all the clues / codes.

S
ScorpBrutal 17.04.22

i grew to 250 feet
after 100 it told me nothing it was
a waste of money

F
Fock 17.04.22

[Scorpion]Brutal Well, after 100 feet it shouldn't have done anything. The next cheat tree will give at 500 feet, namely pinata. Well, the last one is 1000.

K
K_Sergei 17.04.22

Can someone tell me all all all codes. Maybe there are additions to the game. And what has changed with the change in the version of the game? Were purely software errors removed or did some innovations appear?
I don’t really see the point in the game, when all the additional games have been completed, there is nothing new anymore.

F
Fock 17.04.22

K_Sergei Cheats here - http://www.playground.ru/cheats/20181/
And there seems to be no additions...

c
co6ak-obnx 17.04.22

everyone to help with the garden. http://www.playground.ru/cheats/24537/

c
co6ak-obnx 17.04.22

by the way, the end of the game is with a tree of 1000 feet and not 100.
then all cheats open. They just don't provide help. unfortunately.

N
Noob_As 17.04.22

Here I have 2 nocturnal plants, is it worth buying a garden for 30 mowers just because of them?

F
Fock 17.04.22

Noob_As At the beginning it is not needed. Spend more money on more useful things. Buy later anyway.

H
Hlelia 17.04.22

When do plants fall? just? Or does it depend on something? can anyone catch the pattern?

F
Fock 17.04.22

Hlelia
No, it doesn't depend on anything.
Only during the day, day and "neutral", at night, night and "neutral", etc.

H
Hlelia 17.04.22

What is the difference between daytime and neutral?

F
Fock 17.04.22

Hlelia At
night, at least for me, daytime plants did not fall out, but neutral ones like a burning stump and nuts fell out. The general principle is simple: during the day, mushrooms do not fall out, and for an aquarium, plants fall out only at the level with the pool.

H
Hlelia 17.04.22

OK, what are diurnal plants then?

F
Fock 17.04.22

Hlelia How long will you powder your brains?

H
Hlelia 17.04.22

Okay, okay, but I still don't understand the difference :)