3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gwinbleid 17.04.22 10:05 pm

Zen Garden (Plants vs. Zombies)

I wanted to know if anyone has checked it. Plants fall out according to some pattern, from some factors or randomly? (Besides that with the pool they fall out for the pool, at night for the night) And is it really possible to collect everything?
67 Comments
Sort by:
l
ltj 17.04.22

this is not a glitch)) you just need to continue playing in endless levels, especially in the last one, they give a lot of gifts in which these same plants! smack corn more often, you look, in addition to gifts, they will reward you with a cat.
up to the 30th, this is weak, although he himself started with just such results (today he somehow survived to the 112th flag).

game thing - I want again and again a scar in the endless with new arrangements of corn, etc. ...
there are a lot of videos on youtube:

123 Sponge bob 17.04.22

yes, 112 flags ... yyyy .... compared to you, I’m some kind of nuuub)))

l
ltj 17.04.22

123 Sponge bob
Yes, if you sit a little longer and try everything, you can reach the 300th!

123 Sponge bob 17.04.22

Well, yes ... exactly .. we must not give up!

F
Former cop 17.04.22

People, urgently need replenishment of my zen garden!!! What mini-games do you have to play to find at least some hint of a plant!?

l
ltj 17.04.22

the last endless level, there are the most chances)))
Tear Everyone and preferably from Corn Cannons!

123 Sponge bob 17.04.22

Yes! absolutely agree!
in other mini-games, flowers are SO VERY rare ... but in endless survival you can earn a lot of them))

l
ltj 17.04.22

yes, and there are a lot of kosholadok))) the only thing that jars me is the lack of plants that should grow in an aquarium, such as aquatic plants ???
who will tell?

123 Sponge bob 17.04.22

I don't know... I have 5 aquatic plants... 4 of them I found in endless survival....

s
swamt 17.04.22

I had 6 aquatic plants, all of them also caught me in endless survival (I think this is the best way to collect plants).

l
ltj 17.04.22

there is no free space for plants, all the gardens and the pool are broken)) I'm
just tired of collecting these coins and buying this pancake for 2500 food))
I play endless with varying success...
damn work(

s
swamt 17.04.22

there is no free space for plants, all the gardens and the pool are broken))

I just don’t understand why plants should be collected, they can be sold profitably.

123 Sponge bob 17.04.22

sell the repetitions))))
I still do
it sell the golden flowers...they don't give much money...less than others....that's all...the place will be vacated at once!

l
ltj 17.04.22

thanks, to be honest, it’s too lazy to sell, although there are repeated ones ...
I’m a drop of money playing endless, I want to see what happens when there are not enough numbers in the line)))
these flowers need to be watered, but I’m already scrapped, spray constantly ...
that's enough =)

s
swamt 17.04.22

Well... when you've saved up that much money, then spend it on food for the tree of wisdom and grow it to 1,000 feet!

s
sane13 17.04.22

Randomly

R
RazOOr 17.04.22

Randomly
Randomly what?

s
sane13 17.04.22

Arshperbirzhod
Plants for the garden drop randomly

s
swamt 17.04.22

Yes, everyone probably already noticed that the plants randomly drop out ...

R
RazOOr 17.04.22

Off topic: DID YOU KILL THE YETI? I YES!