3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gwinbleid 17.04.22 10:05 pm

Zen Garden (Plants vs. Zombies)

I wanted to know if anyone has checked it. Plants fall out according to some pattern, from some factors or randomly? (Besides that with the pool they fall out for the pool, at night for the night) And is it really possible to collect everything?
67 Comments
Sort by:
E
EnglishQuaker 17.04.22

Folks, can you somehow get rich from the pool and the night garden? From the daytime garden, it’s understandable, he planted a bunch of flowers, launched a snail and gave her a chocolate bar. Plants, after watering / feeding / fertilizing at their request, release a lot of coins, and the snail collects them. At this time, you can not sit in the game at all ...

Can a night garden or a pool be used in a similar way or are they just there for additional beauty?

L
Lourlit 17.04.22

Folks, do any of you have a golden magnet in your garden? Does he work there? And then the snail does not have time to collect all the coins even with a chocolate bar and quickly falls asleep.

F
Ferrari F1 17.04.22

Through the Cheat Engine, you can break through the growth of the tree of wisdom.

S
SteamMechanic 17.04.22

Yes)

C
Chubakawert 17.04.22

People, the cat will help? When I'm in the game (i.e. in the Zen garden itself), then the money drips. As soon as I leave, nothing is added. All flowers are guaranteed to give coins, and the snail is under the influence of chocolate. Something with the game? Or did I not understand?

D
Diesel Engineer 17.04.22

Hello.
Tell me, is it possible to expand the playing field in the game ???
It’s just that on a 1920 * 1080 monitor there is a cropping (black screen) around the edges, and the game itself does not occupy this area, so I thought that there might be some mods to expand the amount of space for installing plants. Look - there are 9 places for plants on the field, and you can expand it to 12-13 places, but I did not find the files responsible for the size of the playing field.

Your opinion????

V
Vania_is_here 17.04.22

No, plants do not fall out by chance: for example, you play at a location for a day and there you can get ONLY THOSE 8 PLANTS WHICH YOU GRADUALLY GIVED WHEN YOU PASSED THE ADVENTURE FOR THE FIRST TIME (I am writing in caps very brief and important information) also at other locations. About all plants YOU CAN COLLECT ALL PLANTS EXCEPT THE SIMULATOR IMPROVEMENTS AND THE POT. By the way, playing on the roof can not get a pot and a golden chamomile. But a golden daisy WITH WHITE PETALS can be obtained if you buy it in dave's shop and with some chance a daisy sprout can turn into a GOLDEN daisy with WHITE PETALS AND NOT WITH ANOTHER PETAL COLOR. Well, if you really want a pot, then you can just get any sprout (except for the chamomile sprout) and just don’t water it and it will be like the pot that you use in the game
(Don't worry, all the plants that you can collect in the garden will fit there and there will even be room left)