3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manifold 17.04.22 11:44 pm

In the name of the world! The Legend of the Hero Who Came Down from Heaven (Diablo 2)

Greetings, dear regulars and casual visitors of the Playground/Diablo2 forum!

So a month has passed since the death of a sorceress not timid named Hermione. Nobody is forgotten, nothing is forgotten. Her exploits will forever remain in the memory of the inhabitants of Sanctuary, and the last battle with a flock of ghosts on one of the floors of the Abandoned Tower will be legendary...
www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/germiona_mech_i..

After the loss of the main character, Sanctuary is practically doomed and it would seem that there is nowhere to wait for help. Meanwhile, a heated dispute is unfolding in heaven about the future fate of this world; most of the archangels of the Angirian council are in favor of its destruction. Only the archangel of justice Tyrael is trying with all his might to convince the council, but in vain. Having lost his last hope, Tyrael secretly and in violation of the Law of Heaven sends his best ward, a paladin named Arthur, to Sanctuary in order to finally eradicate the Powers of Hell. A new hero has accepted this challenge!

This is where the lyrics ended. And immediately a painful question: why again a paladin? To be honest, the decision is spontaneous and almost thoughtless. In the topic about Hermione, I came across a lot, including interesting ones, of options, ranging from Samon Druid to Poison Dagger Necro. All mile spreads were originally excluded from this series; Agree, four melee heroes are too much. Then I began to reflect on the possible caster / range options, and something intelligible was already gathering in my head, but very predictable and not very interesting. And then a thought flashed through, but how will the passage for the Paladin on Fist of the Heavens turn out? And I could not make an adequate assessment of the potential of this character. Stylish, bold, biting and very unpredictable! Why Arthur? I wanted to please both connoisseurs of noble names with history, and lovers of trolling.

The rules are the same as before:
- version 1.13d, single player, hardcore, difficulty /players 8 enabled all the time except for Countess races;
- mx, chickens, heroeditor, autotp, expanded chest, etc. - strictly prohibited;
- ladder runewords are allowed (command -direct -txt);
- Save & Exit in battle is allowed;
- card re-roll is allowed;
- shopping is allowed (multiple visits to Drognan).

I will break down the goals depending on the complexity:
1. Normal
1.1. Complete all the acts on the Holy Fire spec (well, forgive me, I'll deviate from the storyline a bit in order to save time);
1.2. Collect Ancient Pledge in a shield and Spirit in a Crystal Sword;
1.3. Accumulate gold on Gamble;

2 Nightmare
2.1. Immediately - respec for Fist of the Heavens!;
2.2. Collect a clear measure with Insight (FoH, I remind you, requires a lot of mana);
2.3. Level this difficulty without reruns if possible;

3. Hell
3.1. Farm runes on Lawnbringer. As planned, a mercenary will cope with light immuns, dekra to help him. It is also desirable to acquire Treachery;
3.2. Reach level 90!
3.3. Settle in Lower Kurast and catch Ber;
3.4. Deal with Diablo and Baal!

This time, I intend to reach the end! Just enough motivation. Any questions/suggestions/wishes on the passage are welcome.
92 Comments
Sort by:
m
mid tone 17.04.22

/

y
yamas 17.04.22

catch a ber just to catch a ber or do something cool with it?

M
Manifold 17.04.22

yamas
Well, of course, do not store it in a chest, but, for example, collect the Chains of Honor!)

o
obsessed 17.04.22

mm.. Armenian name, and even in caps?! RESPECT!! :D
foher - chotkey choice! ;-)pix.playground.ru

U
Uncle Fred 17.04.22

Russian athlete Artur Sargsyan! Let's get sick! In memory of Hermione, make him a 14" elm wand with dragon core (Ko + Vex + Pul + Thul).

p
passed 17.04.22

Ashypka!

It must be like this:

In the name of the light that descended from heaven! Hero legend.

or so:

In the name of light! The legend of a hero who went mad.

N
N.DF 17.04.22

So-so gaming. You won't have fun in PvM :)

T
Torum. 17.04.22

My God! What a joy. Always dreamed of a topic about the passage of Diablo Foher! How interesting, come on, author, drank pictures, everyone is very interested!

c
codw 17.04.22

Hermione is the man!
everyone else is pathetic fagots

B
Biscop_moo 17.04.22

I wanted to please both connoisseurs of noble names with history, and lovers of trolling. Happened?
Rather yes than no. King Arthur? However, one cannot hide from political correctness even in heaven, except with the light hand of Martin Luther King, may God rest his soul.

R
Rescue Cat 17.04.22

What's the difference what to call, at least Lelouch, the main thing is not to forget about the pathos.

o
obsessed 17.04.22

RescueCat, really, I would have broken in if the next charm Borey Moiseev had become. :D and the game would go to sc to replicate the feeling ;D

3m3m 17.04.22

daje perf odetim foherom na helle na 8 ppl prohojdenie zaimet yimy vremeni, bous predstavit kak dela bydyt obstoyat v crape

l
lait_one 17.04.22

Manifold are you going to beat the torch? if you do, how will Foch on Ubers help you? Or will you collect casesets, and then boldly make a respec for smite? Or is uber quest not in your plans?

o
obsessed 17.04.22

I suggest the author to replace foh with conversion! :{
and rename chara to Nugzari!

S
SergeyS1988 17.04.22

foher yj sliwkom unil :( esli ho4etsa 4ego to dolgogo zapilil bi asu na blade fury s bs i pro4im

M
Manifold 17.04.22

N.DF: You won't have fun in PvM :)
Why so soon? It will be fun to constantly change your position and bring down on enemies, especially the undead, the fury of heaven!

Liekki: Even death somewhere on a Nightmare would be a reward
. I have a more optimistic view. Nightmar should not become a universal problem. After all, unlike a forty, it is much easier to block with a paladin, and for 1 Vitality they give not 2, but 3 life. I'm not sure about the block though. You have to run and dodge. And on the other hand - what kind of xc fell without a block?

3m3m: foherom na helle na 8 ppl prohojdenie zaimet yimy vremeni
I agree, if I get to hell, it will be hard. I have high hopes for the measure, it must be a beast!

lait_one
Uber quest? I didn't look that far :).

SergeyS1988: foher yj sliwkom unil :(
I don't know, I don't know. Just imagine how beautiful it will be to distribute FOH around de Ceiz's retinue with a bunch of holy bolts

Edit: I got to the third act. I'll kill the baal on the normal - I'll let you know.

S
SergeyS1988 17.04.22

Manifold
nu da s undeadami budet neploho, osobenno v tolpe, tolko foh pridetsa ka4atsa ne tolko na light damag.

3m3m 17.04.22

esli nadeyatsa na krytogo merka, to smisl ot samogo 4ara, po syti gosa merk mojet i sam proiti ves d2 lod na 8ppl

o
obsessed 17.04.22

3m3m, RoboMerc II? :-)