3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manifold 17.04.22 11:44 pm

In the name of the world! The Legend of the Hero Who Came Down from Heaven (Diablo 2)

Greetings, dear regulars and casual visitors of the Playground/Diablo2 forum!

So a month has passed since the death of a sorceress not timid named Hermione. Nobody is forgotten, nothing is forgotten. Her exploits will forever remain in the memory of the inhabitants of Sanctuary, and the last battle with a flock of ghosts on one of the floors of the Abandoned Tower will be legendary...
www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/germiona_mech_i..

After the loss of the main character, Sanctuary is practically doomed and it would seem that there is nowhere to wait for help. Meanwhile, a heated dispute is unfolding in heaven about the future fate of this world; most of the archangels of the Angirian council are in favor of its destruction. Only the archangel of justice Tyrael is trying with all his might to convince the council, but in vain. Having lost his last hope, Tyrael secretly and in violation of the Law of Heaven sends his best ward, a paladin named Arthur, to Sanctuary in order to finally eradicate the Powers of Hell. A new hero has accepted this challenge!

This is where the lyrics ended. And immediately a painful question: why again a paladin? To be honest, the decision is spontaneous and almost thoughtless. In the topic about Hermione, I came across a lot, including interesting ones, of options, ranging from Samon Druid to Poison Dagger Necro. All mile spreads were originally excluded from this series; Agree, four melee heroes are too much. Then I began to reflect on the possible caster / range options, and something intelligible was already gathering in my head, but very predictable and not very interesting. And then a thought flashed through, but how will the passage for the Paladin on Fist of the Heavens turn out? And I could not make an adequate assessment of the potential of this character. Stylish, bold, biting and very unpredictable! Why Arthur? I wanted to please both connoisseurs of noble names with history, and lovers of trolling.

The rules are the same as before:
- version 1.13d, single player, hardcore, difficulty /players 8 enabled all the time except for Countess races;
- mx, chickens, heroeditor, autotp, expanded chest, etc. - strictly prohibited;
- ladder runewords are allowed (command -direct -txt);
- Save & Exit in battle is allowed;
- card re-roll is allowed;
- shopping is allowed (multiple visits to Drognan).

I will break down the goals depending on the complexity:
1. Normal
1.1. Complete all the acts on the Holy Fire spec (well, forgive me, I'll deviate from the storyline a bit in order to save time);
1.2. Collect Ancient Pledge in a shield and Spirit in a Crystal Sword;
1.3. Accumulate gold on Gamble;

2 Nightmare
2.1. Immediately - respec for Fist of the Heavens!;
2.2. Collect a clear measure with Insight (FoH, I remind you, requires a lot of mana);
2.3. Level this difficulty without reruns if possible;

3. Hell
3.1. Farm runes on Lawnbringer. As planned, a mercenary will cope with light immuns, dekra to help him. It is also desirable to acquire Treachery;
3.2. Reach level 90!
3.3. Settle in Lower Kurast and catch Ber;
3.4. Deal with Diablo and Baal!

This time, I intend to reach the end! Just enough motivation. Any questions/suggestions/wishes on the passage are welcome.
92 Comments
Sort by:
X
XAPAKTEPHUK 17.04.22

dedicated to the author

Y
Yperite 17.04.22

XAPAKTEPHUK
XD turned off as soon as Yu.Antonov opened his mouth

X
XAPAKTEPHUK 17.04.22

Infidel, you will burn at the stake of justice, in the name of Light!!!

M
Manifold 17.04.22

Hello!

Today I returned from a business trip. A few words about her, who are not interested - you can skip this paragraph. For two months, together with his family, they lived in a small town in the north-east of Italy - Faenza. The Italians, as people, did not like it at all: 90% are kitchen fighters, they say and don't do it. Well, and so, there are many beautiful places (we visited Rome, Venice, went to the sea), rolled up to Juventus - Real (Championship football). True, there was a very dangerous situation with tickets (they were brought on the day of the game, I took them from outbids for 305 euros at a nominal value of 60), it's good that I managed to get to the stadium. For football fans - video from the event
Spoiler
Spoiler
Of course, there is something to tell, but I'm afraid this story will not fit both into the framework of this topic and the entire forum as a whole. Therefore, I will move on to a more substantive discussion.

I see that recently a ladder reset was made on the server, and the forum, to some extent, took a breath of fresh air and came to life. I don’t know if I will start playing seriously in the new season (not serious - I have already started). To do this, you need to find interest and motivation for yourself. There are several thoughts on how to introduce some element of competition between players (including PvP, but non-standard), so that everyone can take part in this, regardless of their current equipment, character level and hero. Ultimately, the winner gets the rune (I'm able to provide a prize pool of Lo at no cost). If the majority is interested, it can be arranged, although I will need someone's help for this. In this case, interest and motivation will appear.

About the current state of the subject. I had the opportunity to quietly promote Arthur further. Spread screenshots - no, the Internet was very bad and, oddly enough, not cheap with such quality. Now I have the following.
The beginning of act IV, at that moment I was thinking that its passage would be a cakewalk for FoHer because there are a lot of undeads there, and especially in CS. But I was wrong, because on the road you can get caught ...
Spoiler

Passing through this place, you can become a little stronger
Spoiler

Ooh, what a trick!
Spoiler

Action shot -->
Spoiler

Which rune would be most useful? I would not refuse Lem, or rather, Azrael would not mind ...
Spoiler

Whoo, where are my favorite undeads?
Spoiler

Hello! I need your weapon
Spoiler

Lionheart, I can hear it thumping...
Spoiler

Minus one bad guy
Spoiler

Hey guys, check out my disco!
Spoiler

Must say I love this place!
Spoiler

Well, except for the winged demons
Spoiler

Azrael, hold on! He has no antidotes!
Spoiler

Fight me face to face, as expected!
Spoiler

Looks like he's crouched down to... well, you get the idea
Spoiler It

's time to finish with you ...
Spoiler

That's all for now. But the next update will be very soon!
PS: why doesn't hide title work?
PS: no, it works

M
Manifold 17.04.22

While a short pause has formed, I’ll ask: who is better to shop for a teleport stick?

C
CorvinOk 17.04.22

Hello
! I need your weapon
Hello! I need your weapon, "Clothes and motorcycle"

C
CorvinOk 17.04.22

Manifold

y
yamas 17.04.22

Manifold
It's better to update the theme, because there are too many screenshots. And in the new one make a link to this topic, but it was so passing by

o
obsessed 17.04.22

CorvinOk, great! ;DD

C
CorvinOk 17.04.22

Obsessed
ny 9 storalcia ;DD
toka po Risovaniu v Wkole 3 Bilo ;D

o
obsessed 17.04.22

because there are too many screenshots
^ :DDDD