3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_mover 18.04.22 12:38 am

Unique clothes on Barba. (Diablo 2)

Hi everyone, haven't played in a while. I'm interested in what clothes are best to put on a WW barbaryan (unique / brown), but after what runes is it best to insert Words?
123 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZakarumFoot 18.04.22

Golden ones.

_
_mover 18.04.22

ZakarumFoot is
fine, lois to you

r
root_toor 18.04.22

Without a goal and a budget, you can’t say so directly.

_
_mover 18.04.22

root_toor I'm

interested in top unique things, and after top runes, words, mostly pvp.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 18.04.22

1.1enigma ap
1.2forty ap
1.3stone eth bugged sa
1.4duress eth bugged ap 2.1grief ba
/ beast ba
2.2grief ba / grief ba 2.7beast ba/rare ba 3.1wm 3.2hoto/cta 3.3demon limb/cta 4.1drac's 4.2bc cb/kb 4.3to|mf 4.4LoH's (vs firq) 5.1dungo 5.2arah 5.3string 5.4TG 5.5bc stats++ 6.1gore 6.2goblins aldur 6.4rare stats++ 6.5cc stats++ 6.7hotspur 7.1wisp/cast/raven/dwarf/soj 7.2angelicx2

8.1highlord/2-20/rs
8.2angelic
9.1CoA ber ber
9.22/2/20
9.3rare2/3+++

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

Taking this opportunity, a question about the var. Is a Frenzy War with the right gear capable of clearing an Uber solo? And what is better to choose such a war - swords or axes? What is better bist + neck or bist + doom, if axes? If swords, then 2 vultures?
PS: It would be nice if he was able to farm the keys himself, without any problems.
ZZY: Or still fell? It's just that Smithers and Zils are not my thing.

T
Torum. 18.04.22

Rowwe
2 neck pb, forti. He himself cleared such an uber three hundred in a solo. 6 years ago, really.

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

Torum.
The fact that forti is already clear, but why are swords better? For them, all the same, you need to pump in dexterity, and with axes, hp will be more.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 18.04.22

do not break
death + crescent moon will make uber faster

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
For pvp, I will pump in a separate var, when I already deal with the equipment, in order to adjust the stats evenly.
That is, the breakdown speed is the only advantage of pb over ba?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 18.04.22

PB doesn’t have such a parameter as “breakage rate”
for frenzy wara yes, the only one
for vv no, with a crab neck in pb you will take a 4 frame vv, but with a crab in ba - no

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
Thanks for your help.

T
Torum. 18.04.22

Rowwe
The charm of indestructible phase swords in PvM will shine through, it is expensive to repair axes every time.

3m3m 18.04.22

Farmit uber i klychi barbom odetim na neskolko jah, daj ne smewno

A
Archon Guard 18.04.22

a barb dressed in golder gear can perfectly run with axes and generally without a cheating neck

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

3m3m
is like 2-3 lo and 1-2 small is clearly not a few jahs, and even the 1st is not there.

P
Patza Vats 18.04.22

As for Uber Francis. Here is the gear that I came to empirically: neck, azura, fights, duress. This is, of course, the basis. If you have questions, I can explain the choice. Anticipating accusations of poverty, I will explain that I did not experience a shortage in the form of vultures, fortes and other standard specks. :)

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

Dad Vatsa
Well, I want to dress like this: Forti, thongs, fights, mountains, ghouls (most likely you will have to insert um, although I would like shael well, or if you really fatten it, then 15/40), highlord, 2 necks or neck / death, equal to and a rare ring for the manachic cut, if with death, then you can also bul kato. If there is a shortage of cuts, then arreat (shael / 15-40). Something like this. But about the explanation, it would be great, all the same, I don’t have enough experience.

P
Patza Vats 18.04.22

Rowwe, without pretending to be the only correct build option, I will describe the outfit of my frenzy barbarian from last season. :)

Vulture + Laubringer. Contrary to the popular stereotype, I think that the best friends of the contactee are Amplify and Dekra. The second is necessary as air to a blockless melee.
Well, Grif PB like Pushkin is our everything.
Fortitude. The most pop, and for good reason.
Arreat. In this assembly, the best helmet in terms of the combination of characteristics.
lohi. Bought for% edmg on demons.
Thong. LL, DR - kosher pvm-variant.
Gore Ryder. Didn't consider any other options.
Highlord. What could be tastier than a fat Deadly Strike. :3
Raven + Rarka(stats, dual lich).
Torchik, annih, charmiki.

It is possible to arrange genocide at any ppl, of course, avoiding IM. You can ride an Uber without changing clothes. But I consider it wasteful to collect such equipment only for UT.
I got 6k health. Decra's HP pool (and it casts extremely fast) usually regenerates in two swings. In total there were about 20% LL (LL from Laubringer did not count, of course).
From time to time, all sorts of noobs are advised to recruit FHR, but this is complete nonsense. Frenzi is an uninterruptible attack.

What would I change when collecting frenchik again.
one). LoHi did not live up to their expectations. They will be replaced by fornication crafts, although I understand that the ideal version of such gloves will cost more than all of the above things.
2). Forti. Undoubtedly cool armor, but against the backdrop of crazy ED from skills, its main attractiveness drops a little. If I make such a barbarian again, I will brew Chains of Honor. Shaft is also good.

Seems to have spoken enough. If I screwed up somewhere or hurt someone, I'm sorry.

o
obsessed 18.04.22

Bought for% edmg on demons.
Patza Vatsa, 50% four cut is needed like air for a blockless melee. ;-)