3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_mover 18.04.22 12:38 am

Unique clothes on Barba. (Diablo 2)

Hi everyone, haven't played in a while. I'm interested in what clothes are best to put on a WW barbaryan (unique / brown), but after what runes is it best to insert Words?
123 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patza Vats 18.04.22

Obsessed, and so it was normal with cuts. :)

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

Patza Vaca
Thank you for the information, maybe I’ll really make a laubringer, then the fights will have to be changed, really, but I don’t think there will be any problems with this. Maybe then you can tell me how to wear a measurement for such a var? And does he need it at all, if you take it, then, probably, a mite one?
PS: Laubringer in PB cook?

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

Patza Vaca
a 9 do dymal 4to Grief+ Lawbringer moe noy hay :( . a Po4emy Guiliame na Barba nerassmatrivaew ? s ego Skorostiu Ataki +35%CB o4eny dage norm , ny i +15%ds neliwnie ,a rezi mogno bezbolezneno i bez Areate nabraty

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

Rowwe
Lawbringer v PB or Legende Sword imho . Merk Mightoviy bez variantov , kak odety-variantov mnogo

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

CorvinOk
I'm also more sympathetic to guilliams. Regarding the measure, the main question is in the gun, the thrasher does not roll here, mb lunch, as they say - cheap and cheerful?

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

Rowwe
9 vobwe v etom Sezone ho4y poprobivaty takoy variant : Grief+Grief / Swop CtA pb 3/3/x + Lawbringer , a Merk claci4eskiy dlia milishnika s Rapersom ( dl9 takoy sborki )

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

CorvinOk
On the reaper, the deck level is lower than on the low ringer, it will interrupt, because of this, I think which one is better.

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

Rowwe
Ny mb s Eth tomb raver , bydet tebe CoA i Grifoni mefk s Baala vibivaty !!! ;)

R
Rivnyanyn 18.04.22

Rowwe
The level of the deck only affects the duration of the cast, what difference does it make what lvl the deck is - the main thing is that it be on the mobs as often as possible.

o
obsessed 18.04.22

On the reaper, the deck level is lower than on the Rowwe
lowbringer, well, everything is now ((

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

Rivnyanyn
But I did not know this, thanks for the information, in any case, there will be little sense from it.

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

Rowwe
Ti neponial smils moego posta 18.06. v 02.23 . Osnovnoy postavwik Decri Merk s Rapersom , a Lawbringer mi dergim na Swope + CtA 3/3/xx PB , na tot Sly4ay esli Merk gde nibydy za ( yglom ) zastrianet . Ny teriaem 3BO / 3 Shout - no eto to melo4i dlia BEZYMNIH Barbarians.
PS Ny or na tot sly4ay esli Merk dolgo (dymaet) - kinyty emy decry or nekinyty :)

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

CorvinOk
So I was not going to put Lawbringer on the swap, I decided to go the way of the Boys.

r
r_master 18.04.22

on cl besides bonesnap what else can be useful?

o
obsessed 18.04.22

decided to go the way of the Patsy.
Patza Vatsa, "Ghost Dog - Paza's way"! ;DDDD

r_master, rare lance with good ed (up to 250% I think), adds phys dmg, cold dmg. ias is not important.
but in general, it's better to try the RainInTheNight user, he is a pvp practitioner.

r
r_master 18.04.22

Obsessed
yes, with a normal meal, almost any fluff will work, what to leave from unique sets?

o
obsessed 18.04.22

r_master, angelic rings+omoled.

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

Rowwe
Tak ti Yge Opredelicy, 4iym pitem ti idew!!! :D :
Areate , Grief+Lawbringer ;
ili Guiliame Grief+Grieg / Swop Lawbringer+CtA3/3/x PB :D
PS 3-go nedano , a to i 9 i PACA abidemcia :D :D :D

P
Patza Vats 18.04.22

Guilliam, Vulture + Lawyer, KoH. Now, I would probably do just that.

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

Patza Vatsa
zna4it 3rd Fcetake dano :/
PS a Lawbringer eto Lawbringer wtol9 ?