3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxioMaster 18.04.22 10:55 pm

How to remove Swords (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

please tell me, can anyone know how to REMOVE two swords from Edward's equipment, maybe there is some kind of cheat
55 Comments
Sort by:
C
Captain Romantic 18.04.22

Well... Actually, they are Evard's main weapons. You can't take them away.

m
maxioMaster 18.04.22

Is there really no way at all, in principle, nothing can be played with them, but these two super sabers just infuriate me to madness

s
signin 18.04.22

The game just came out, maybe something similar will appear if you wait.

m
maxioMaster 18.04.22

wladov
and the truth can be modern and I will wait to appear

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 18.04.22

and why don’t you like sabers, he gets them so epic, not to mention how he fights with them .......

K
Kpik 18.04.22

It would be better if you could clean this moronic pipe behind your back ... It only spoils everything. In my opinion, the most useless weapon in the game. It would be better if throwing knives were like those of Altair. In those days it is much better, and the pirate is much more suitable.

M
MkkTk 18.04.22

Does anyone know where to find the golden sabers from Captain Canway's Legacy?

m
maxioMaster 18.04.22

saints777
well, in general, Edward is Haytham's father and Koner's grandfather from AC 3, in the same "epic" way he pulled out and waved Koner with a saber and some other hoe, they are both close relatives of course, but not to the same extent, as it was said on PG "all this we have already seen", all those who played AC 3 will recognize all this candy animation added something new but just a little bit, the whole game is a new well-designed wandering stamp, and if you look at Edward's fight with swords, this is a terrible picture who so swings swords so only waving brooms

m
maxioMaster 18.04.22

Kpik
yes, why don’t you like the pipe after it, the enemies are so happy Happiness comes from the poison of the berserk, what is it worth spitting from it from the bushes, for example, it’s very beautifully done, the best tool in the game helps the soldiers to raise their spirits, maybe it’s really not at all behind their backs the topic is hanging out, it would be worth thinking about another place of equipment

U
Ussar 18.04.22

Why do you need any nonsense?
In general, in AC4, all the weapons that are needed and useless simply do not exist, unlike the same AC3. I personally used all kinds of weapons to the fullest throughout the game. The tube is needed if you play stealth, without it there is simply no way.

m
maxioMaster 18.04.22

Ussar
is useless, at least for me, here who plays how, after going through 60 - 70% of the game, taking about 100 ships for boarding, I NEVER used dual swords, I like fists, hidden blades, well, someone else's weapons selected during the battle , so swords are useless for me, but as I said, who plays how and who likes what

K
Kpik 18.04.22

maxioMaster
Still, I'm not a fan of poisons and so on. Although she helped more than once, in the same stealth. But on the back, it's completely off topic. The view ruins everything.
As for me, a belt for the same daggers, as in the Persian AC, would have looked much prettier ...

m
maxioMaster 18.04.22

Kpik
well, maybe I really like her, twin swords look much more painful, and if you put on a cloak and run, well then it’s a completely walking pyramid of Cheops, Edward is a triangle, triangular Edward, in general, we’ll wait, maybe there is a solution with equipment or someone to share Somehow I'll look for myself

C
Capellimestari 18.04.22

maxioMaster
There will be no way, Assassin never succumbed to modding.
And tell me, why are two sabers so enraged?

m
maxioMaster 18.04.22

Capellimestari
for me, spoil the look of Edward, everything in the game is good, whiter less on land, just impressive in the sea and amazing underwater, but the constant running, climbing, jumping, fighting and even elementary walking and looking is automatically glued to two moronic sabers that Kenway in fact, he doesn’t need a hell of a lot, he perfectly owns his two + legs with excellently hidden blades (for some reason it seems to me that the developers are focusing on stealth blades in the combat system and here they made the best of the entire AC series, a kind of demonstration of the high art of kung fu master Kenuya) oh, and even a blowpipe, well, I don’t know how to spit at enemies, this is something new; they only get more joy from this, I like to hunt with a pipe, unlike the barbaric method of pistols,somewhere on the island I spat at an iguana, the local population was wildly delighted, many probably won’t like this innovation, as swords infuriate me, for example, it remains only to look at shengbiao, which I haven’t unlocked in the story yet, but sabers ... this I don’t even want to comment, but I’ll have to, I think the developers should have solemnly presented two balalaikas to Edward, well, why is he a pirate who loves music? Edward is a super assassin with two swords, meaning he is ambidexter with the first one, I agree, wielding both hands is beyond any doubt,but the possession of two swords in both hands here already the developers need to make a new big DLC ​​for the ACBF Edward - the baseball player is called I didn’t know that with two swords you can PUNCH the enemy, they usually CUT and CUT and not BEAT and POKE, and to hell with this animation on two swords, I don’t use them, well, they did how they made everything clear here, in the game itself they stand out very clearly, especially they stick out in different directions thanks to the dynamics of the gameplay and the battles you forget about them for a while, but then again your eyes return to them, no scabbard (at Altair for the sword, by the way, they were) no fasteners (although for some reason Edward's two pistols are fastened to his belt and a blowpipe to his back) and so simply glued to clothes, for complete happiness in the fourth series I would like them to ...... ....................... in general, remove it, but I think it’s really impossible to do thisin general, remove it, but I really think it really won’t workin general, remove it, but I really think it really won’t workand to hell with this animation on two swords, I don’t use them, well, they did how they made everything clear here, in the game itself they stand out very clearly, especially stick out in different directions due to the dynamics of the gameplay and battles, you forget about them for a while, but then again look at them returns, neither a scabbard (Altair had them for a sword, by the way) nor a fastener (although for some reason Edward's two pistols are fastened to his belt and a blowpipe to his back) and just glued to his clothes, for complete happiness in the fourth series I would like them .............. in general, remove it, but I think it’s really impossible to do thisand to hell with this animation on two swords, I don’t use them, well, they did how they made everything clear here, in the game itself they stand out very clearly, especially stick out in different directions due to the dynamics of the gameplay and battles, you forget about them for a while, but then again look at them returns, neither a scabbard (Altair had them for a sword, by the way) nor a fastener (although for some reason Edward's two pistols are fastened to his belt and a blowpipe to his back) and just glued to his clothes, for complete happiness in the fourth series I would like them .............. in general, remove it, but I think it’s really impossible to do thisin the game itself, they stand out very clearly, especially they stick out in different directions thanks to the dynamics of the gameplay and the battles, you forget about them for a while, but then your eyes return to them again, no scabbard (Altair had them for a sword, by the way) or fasteners (although for some reason Edward's two pistols then they are fastened to the belt and the blowpipe to the back) but it’s just glued to the clothes, for complete happiness in the fourth series I would like them to be n...................... ....... in general, remove it, but I really think it really won’t workin the game itself, they stand out very clearly, especially they stick out in different directions thanks to the dynamics of the gameplay and the battles, you forget about them for a while, but then your eyes return to them again, no scabbard (Altair had them for a sword, by the way) or fasteners (although for some reason Edward's two pistols then they are fastened to the belt and the blowpipe to the back) but it’s just glued to the clothes, for complete happiness in the fourth series I would like them to be n...................... ....... in general, remove it, but I really think it really won’t workin general, remove it, but I really think it really won’t workin general, remove it, but I really think it really won’t work

A
Alexander Tykhun 18.04.22

People ! I opened blades with pistols. Pistols on them for beauty or can they be used somehow?

d
deadflo 18.04.22

They use themselves when finishing

s
signin 18.04.22

Capellimestari
It seems that in part 3 there was a small mod that allowed you to remove / put on a hood in any location.

J
Jay C 18.04.22

I don’t see any reason to buy expensive swords at all, if, for example, in the first part of the game it was difficult in terms of fighting with several opponents, then with any blade you only know to counterattack and you can take out entire cities, and even opponents attack in turn!

C
CrashBandic00t 18.04.22

MaxTk2612
in Florida Island