3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxioMaster 18.04.22 10:55 pm

How to remove Swords (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

please tell me, can anyone know how to REMOVE two swords from Edward's equipment, maybe there is some kind of cheat
55 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxioMaster 18.04.22

I have the fourth series of Deadflo
without DLC, then I'll see if I still have enough standard costumes + I can also put on a raincoat, which also looks very nice

V
Varrikan 18.04.22

Please tell me what you need to do to open blades with pistols?

l
lokkie 18.04.22

, and even opponents attack in turn!
From it. And they say the game is easy. )
In the third part, two attacked, this was associated with an animated combo, which was different for each type of weapon. Only in order for two to attack, it was necessary that you would never be hit in a fight. In this part, three attack, and still with a combo, but already for three people, and all with the same - no matter what they never hit.
The combat is easy, oh well. )

L
Lubber 18.04.22

To fulfill these conditions, you need to really try. There are two types of combat in my game: stealth kills on missions or a dump during boarding. In both cases, this is unrealistic. During a covert passage, there is no one to kill, and during the boarding, "unfortunate helpers" interfere, who knock down all combos by attacking your opponents or simply getting in the way.
So it's no wonder that no one saw any mass finishing

S
SPR1GGAN 18.04.22

I liked 1 when he sticks a sword from a jump, then pushes off from it and jumps to the second one, I don’t remember special combos anymore.

l
lokkie 18.04.22

So it's no wonder that no one saw any massive finishing moves
. For some reason, I see them all the time. Moreover, for 100% completion there is a condition - a chain of murders in each game of the series. In order to complete this chain, it is necessary that you never be hurt.
AC can be said to be a sandbox, there is no complexity of the game. The difficulty is chosen by the player. You can pass 100%, you can not. You can watch how they beat you one by one in a fight, the life reserve of the ananimus is large, or you can fight in such a way that you would never be hurt. Then you will see the combo, and much more.

L
Lubber 18.04.22

lokkie
You're confusing warm with soft. Kill chain is one thing. I scored a chain of 7 kills on one of the boardings. You spoke about the simultaneous attack of several enemies - I have not seen this in the game.

l
lokkie 18.04.22

I scored a chain of 7 kills on one of the boardings.
The chain can be filled with one counterattack, unless the runner attacks at that moment.
A lighter version that there was a smaller bathhert. )

I have not seen this in the game.
That's how you play. I have no doubt that in the third you did not see this.

A
Aips95 18.04.22

I managed to throw out dual swords when capturing the fort. Perhaps this is due to special NPCs in the forts - they differ from simple ones in that their attack priority is not Edward, but pirates + the pockets of the warriors in the fort are almost all empty. Maybe they have different weapons.

P
PERFORATTOR 18.04.22

Yeah... the game has degraded completely, I'm sad... the daggers were removed, the two-handed swords were removed and these double moronic swords, without the ability to choose one. Management is all on two buttons, and even the layout was changed. Some shit.

B
Black Jack 99 18.04.22

sparked a discussion of nothing or solutions, offer or be silent

H
HeythamEK 18.04.22

PERFORATTOR
Lol, change the controls in the settings, you will be happy.) Forever, schoolchildren sit like owls and spit on all the games.) They themselves play games like suckers, but everything is not like that.) If you want the same as in the previous ones, play the previous ones or study programming and make the necessary mods.) You can always find a way, if you have a mind, I personally solved many problems with graphics.

H
HeythamEK 18.04.22

Up to the point that you pick up the guard's saber and wield one.) It looks pretty spectacular and the schoolchildren's fart doesn't bomb. ;)

K
KUMAMAN13 18.04.22

Captain Romantic
You are wrong, I had one bug, though I play without updates (but I have a license, just an Internet Crap) During a fight with the Spaniards, I picked up someone else's saber, then threw it away, took out my own and pressed to remove them, and he threw them away !!! (I FUCKED AND NOWED FOR THREE MINUTES) and the sabers lie on the floor like that, but I didn’t lift them, these sabers also enrage, now I only fight with my fists and blades, though there is a minus with the animation of opening chests and other actions with the ball, but I don’t saber is better.

K
KUMAMAN13 18.04.22

Alexander Tykhun You
can’t use them, but your counterattacks and counterattacks change (now Edik can pierce the enemy and shoot, but you don’t need to reload and doesn’t waste bullets