3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxioMaster 18.04.22 10:55 pm

How to remove Swords (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

please tell me, can anyone know how to REMOVE two swords from Edward's equipment, maybe there is some kind of cheat
55 Comments
Sort by:
V
VadimGold 18.04.22

I got bugged once and the swords were removed from Edward, so I ran on without them, but I don’t know what caused it

H
Hephaest 18.04.22

VadimGold
Probably, maxioMaster is ready to give anything for him to have the same bug.

d
deadflo 18.04.22

It would be normal if more weapons were made in the game, and for example, one could take a saber and a dagger in the other hand, ala Florentine style, or a pistol and a saber .. There are not enough daggers in the game, only if temporarily take away from the runners

d
deadflo 18.04.22

VadimGold

All my weapons were also bugged, now I can’t use a blade and a pipe, everything else in the cabin was equipped with shenbiao sabers and pistols with smoke, and it bugged due to the fact that in the underwater shelter of smugglers I made a quick move to another location

m
maxioMaster 18.04.22

VadimGold
Yes, sometimes there are such glitches, I myself tried to do something similar, but in the game they are iron glued to Edward, there’s no way to deal with them in the first mission, Edward already has them, in AC 3 there was a choice, there is Koner while someone has a sword he won’t take it away or he won’t buy it from him and won’t appear

S
SPR1GGAN 18.04.22

at first there was 1 hidden blade, then it became 2 hidden blades and 1 pistol, in the next 2 blades and 2 pistols, in the fourth there are already 2 main swords, 2 blades, 4 pistols, I'm afraid to imagine what will happen in part 5) maybe they will add a shield.
On the topic, I don’t understand the author, they don’t cut their eyes, don’t like it, don’t use it, hang and hang, but the spitting stick really hangs out of place, but the gameplay is very usable, it was also necessary to fasten it to the belt or somehow stylize.

m
maxioMaster 18.04.22

Deadflo is
an interesting way, I will have to try it somehow, I took a contract to kill somewhere, there I also had to dive and swim into the hole to the smugglers, in general, when I returned to the ship, Edward was left without weapons and clothes at all and didn’t dress like that, it helped only exit to the main menu and loading

m
maxioMaster 18.04.22

SPR1GGAN
yes, I'm not complaining about anything, I created a topic in order to find out the way, and in AC 5, probably, the new assassin will be completely chained in armor new AC series from Ubisoft assassin - tank

d
deadflo 18.04.22

maxioMaster

helped me only to return swords and pistols, but this spitting stick was gone and it was good for me, I didn’t like how it hangs on Morgan’s suit

m
maxioMaster 18.04.22

Deadflo
, why are you all offending this wand - you offend the spitting, the blowpipe is just in this series completely and in the subject, compared to swords it is much - much smaller, but someone does not like that it is behind Edward's back, but how it is done, everything is attached in detail to his equipment, somehow Edward with this pipe resembles Altair; he also had a belt behind his back with a dagger in a sheath

d
deadflo 18.04.22

maxioMaster
I spent almost the entire game in Bonnet and Morgan's costume and it doesn't fit these costumes because they don't have fasteners like on Edward's costume, even pistols

m
maxioMaster 18.04.22

Deadflo
maybe the developers just didn’t provide some details for these two costumes, I just haven’t seen them in the game yet, I just opened the locked armor with the Templar in the closet on all standard costumes, it looks great

K
Kpik 18.04.22

maxioMaster
Well, the game is mostly pirate-themed, so sabers seem to be in place for me, but the stick on the back... no matter how pirate this weapon is...

By the way, explain to an idiot... What kind of naval contracts? For passing them, blades-pistols and some other pistols are given ... But I don’t know what exactly you need to go through x_x

C
Captain Romantic 18.04.22

Naval contracts are assassination contracts taken from liberated forts. For completing them, they give the best pistols.

m
maxioMaster 18.04.22

Kpik
naval contracts are when you capture a fort, taking a task, you need to sink some ship or ships in the sea or board and capture something, but they only give money for them, I don’t know about additional weapons

m
maxioMaster 18.04.22

Captain Romantic
and which ones, not flint ones by any chance?

C

They are the most. Unique Golden Pistols (not to be confused with DLC pistols)

C

To get pistols, you need to complete ALL naval contracts.

d
deadflo 18.04.22

maxioMaster
These deluxe edition costumes are added to be picked up on the black island and the secret island

K
Kpik 18.04.22

Captain Romantic
maxioMaster
Thank you for your reply)