3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suffragile 18.04.22 11:28 pm

Legends and myths of Diablo 2 (Diablo 2)

I propose to lay out here those myths, superstitions, "secrets" that you met in Diablo 2 or that you yourself believed for a long time.
From my experience:
1. If you put a full volume of portals, there will be more cows in the barn.
2. If the forge is located in the east (west, south, etc., whoever likes it better), then a rumble will definitely drop.
3. If you dial 100 mf, then I will pour uniques better than with large values.
4. If a thing is ethereal, it wears out longer - I still believe in it))).
5. If you start playing after the reset, then I will not be a noob.
72 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 18.04.22

6. +%exp from ondala and aniha steal experience from other party members
7. archer from act 1 also steals experience

T
Torum. 18.04.22

1) there will be a normal rundrop on pg.

S
Suffragile 18.04.22

Vaughn ADRN is already laying out screenshots of harsh non-lader - it means everything is in order

Q
QLinkee 18.04.22

ghost - anticaster

Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 18.04.22

grower > all

S
Suffragile 18.04.22

A little more:
1. The more MF, the more runes fall.
2. If you collect runewords in uber, then there is more chance of perf (I knew one pervert who cooked in uber).
3. 5 stats pumped into HP decide in pvp (otherwise what x did I pump over the beaver because I found the norms of amul).
4. In the cave in the jungle of the flayer (not quest), high runes fall more often.

a
annortheone 18.04.22

5. Soj falls more often with nm andi than with hell.

O
Onaga1988 18.04.22

At the expense of nm andi - this is not a myth! The rest is complete rubbish.

m
miha64 18.04.22

Jahistber.

X
XAPAKTEPHUK 18.04.22

the chance of the mind with nm xf is 2-3 times higher than the rumble on hel xf (personally my comments)

a
annortheone 18.04.22

Onaga1988
Practice proves the opposite.

L
Lwx.Moonfall 18.04.22

I also have one:
Firk is not an admin.

S
Suffragile 18.04.22

There is also a theory of re-drop (or repetitive) - but I'm not familiar with it, who knows it perfectly - enlighten me.

V
Vasios 18.04.22

A repeating drop is when, for example, soj with Andi fell out, then in no case should you interrupt the farm, because. it will drop again almost immediately with a probability close to a million%.

S
Suffragile 18.04.22

I realized that in the new season I had something similar - an altar with a stone fell off - a prubin fell from it - I did not interrupt the farm in any case - and the neighboring altar also turned out to be with a stone from which it fell ..... Prubin! Theory Works! (it was yesterday)

[
[_JENKA_] 18.04.22

Suffraged
it like in a single, if you open racks with armor near the meph, then an ax falls from there. the next about 10 wounds will be the same ax))

S
Suffragile 18.04.22

In the single in 1.07, when I read that Valor can only drop from the stand, then I really fell the same guns / armors 10 times in a row.
Well, dropping an ax from an armor stand is just worthy of a separate legend...

S
Suffragile 18.04.22

Another myth: if you do not do a baal quest, then the exp with the baal wound goes more - no one checked it ???

Z
ZakarumFoot 18.04.22

Increased drop from Bishibosh on pg.

c
cat-stargazer 18.04.22

If you won pvp from Negative, then you still nap, and he, as he was a father, remained so. :))))) I remember he was trolling Piryu, or anyone else, well, I just keep quiet about Torum, he constantly fell from him from his words :))))