3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suffragile 18.04.22 11:28 pm

Legends and myths of Diablo 2 (Diablo 2)

I propose to lay out here those myths, superstitions, "secrets" that you met in Diablo 2 or that you yourself believed for a long time.
From my experience:
1. If you put a full volume of portals, there will be more cows in the barn.
2. If the forge is located in the east (west, south, etc., whoever likes it better), then a rumble will definitely drop.
3. If you dial 100 mf, then I will pour uniques better than with large values.
4. If a thing is ethereal, it wears out longer - I still believe in it))).
5. If you start playing after the reset, then I will not be a noob.
72 Comments
Sort by:
K
KurshakovIS 18.04.22

1, In hellforge, the higher the level of the breaker, the higher the rune.
2. In the same place, the change of the drop-down rune is done by changing the angle of the breakdown. First of all, find the right angle :)

m
mtz 18.04.22

At the moment of the last blow to the boss, you need to be off the screen, you can’t watch how the loot falls out of the boss, then the drop is better.

D
Davidnum 18.04.22

if the summoner is on top, then the chance of a double key drop is 80%

3m3m 18.04.22

uho firka v invente: -100k pingy, +100k wansu dropa zod

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

Pri sozdanii novogo AKA (Chara) - chary dovolino bistro padaet good Runka (or good item Kakoy).
After togo kak eto ysliwal - zametil - Rabotaet :D ( ny prosto savpodenie naverno )
PS bivalo Begaew v Travi golderom (X)k raz - i ne4e vawe napadaet krome golda ;( , a kak sozdaw novogo chara to vex to gulec to sc( jewel) kakoy prikoliniy , ny or ewo 4to nibydy :D
PSS (SCHEME) rabotaet esli zaiti na Akk ( chara ) - kotorim o4 dolgo neigral ;)

m
mtz 18.04.22

CorvinOk+++
ewe zametil 4to gambit amoled nugno v subbotu s utra, kogda menwe narodu na serve

3m3m 18.04.22

Takje nada bit hf kada menwe vsego naroda)

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

iz Li4nih Nablydeniy :
- no4iu vawe Ly4we drop
- na Vihodnih Ly4we drop
- na Vihodnih o4 4asto padayt Soso i Pal towi
PS naverno prosto na vihodnih boliwe vremeni esty (POZADROTITY :D )

T
T Fox 18.04.22

I also believe in a couple of d2 superstitions, so much so that I would not call them superstitions. All taken from personal experience. But, unfortunately, I will not share them, because they will stop working =)

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

T-Fox
da ladno, ti Prosto nexo4ew delitcia sviomi sekretasmi!!! :D

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

KurshakovIS
Ny mn9 bilaa Taka9 Primeta , Bity HF 90+LvL Charom :D ( after toga Tak Char 90+ LvL s NM i Hell HF razbil UM+GUL )
No segodnia ona dala sboy i yge ne v perviy raz - F Topky ee : D

f
fashionable 18.04.22

You share a chocolate bar in real life and you are lucky in the virtual world, for various things, the music turns on the one that is in the subject (what if a battle is playing for you: "nya-nya-nya, this does not precede victory!"). Sharing chocolates with Diablo 2 opponents!