3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suffragile 18.04.22 11:28 pm

Legends and myths of Diablo 2 (Diablo 2)

I propose to lay out here those myths, superstitions, "secrets" that you met in Diablo 2 or that you yourself believed for a long time.
From my experience:
1. If you put a full volume of portals, there will be more cows in the barn.
2. If the forge is located in the east (west, south, etc., whoever likes it better), then a rumble will definitely drop.
3. If you dial 100 mf, then I will pour uniques better than with large values.
4. If a thing is ethereal, it wears out longer - I still believe in it))).
5. If you start playing after the reset, then I will not be a noob.
72 Comments
Sort by:
S
Suffragile 18.04.22

CorvinOk I
also heard this, that the MF works out after the drop is determined, it's not an argument.

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

Suffragille
Nas4et ybity vseh Monstrov na vseh Lokaci9x nesovsem Verna9 Informaci9 . Potom Nado Poiti v UT i Yge tam vmeste s Tor4em Ypadet Runka ot BER . 100% infa :)

angry duck
Polybomy Popret , toka skoka vsetaki nado MF dlia Naiboliwego dropa RUNok , 0%mf ? ~100%mf ? ~167mf? mb who to know? a to zria Vremia potratim Bega9 po JAHi i BERi ne s Tem %MF . :)

R
Rivnyanyn 18.04.22

CorvinOk
Mf does not work for runes, the only way to increase the drop of runes is to run 8 ppl.

L
Lord Vivek 18.04.22

oh, I remember in 2007 Nevel was looking for @ trying to buy an on-air SS from someone .... you can also add to the myths

S
Suffragile 18.04.22

Lord Vivek
The logic of Blizzard (if it exists) has always been strange - to give an item the property to be indestructible, but to remove its ethereality, and in some cases, ethereality by default (in not the most necessary ones, frankly speaking)

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

Suffragette
1. Nas4et Full toma Portalov i koli4estva Korov v Cow - Na praktike yge o4eny davno zametil 4to eto nikak nesv9zano , no typo po privi4ke vsegda pokypay FULL tom tp :) , na vs9kiy sly4ay :)

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

Eshe kogdato o4eny davno gdeto slishal, or 4ital 4to - Esli razdavity vseh gukov v grobnice Talrasha to otkroetcia portal v kakoita Mega Sekretniy yroveny. PS sam esli 4estno neproverial :)

a
angry duck 18.04.22

CorvinOk, you've been lied to.

p
passed 18.04.22

Constantly writing in transliteration - to death.

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

evil duck
Da ? :( , a 9 Kak raz sednia hotel proverity ,a to vse zabivaloci kak to xD PS skoro Pridet staryha s Kocoy ot Passed

l
lordgarry 18.04.22

MF is needed for the chest, that is, the chance of dropping a rune from the chest will increase !!!!

S
Suffragile 18.04.22

lordgarry
Only patience, FKR and telekinesis are needed for the chest - trust the seasoned chestodrocher.

To drop a torch bug, you need to kill all the mobs in the locations - or is this not a myth?

R
Rivnyanyn 18.04.22

Suffragil
Did you drop high runes from your chest?

S
Suffragile 18.04.22

Rivnyanyn
On pg, as I have said many times, they dropped ohm sur - from ordinary honors in the LC (ohm from the skeleton in general) - but I didn’t fuck up on pg - I collected more than one eni / infi on servs with non-crippled 1.13.

U
Uncle Fred 18.04.22

Obsessed left PeGe.

o
obsessed 18.04.22

Goodwin Emerald, I confirm!

Z
ZakarumFoot 18.04.22

Obsessed keeps everyone in a corral.

R
Rivnyanyn 18.04.22

Teleportirovatsya litter under the amp - this is to rip!

X
XAPAKTEPHUK 18.04.22

I have an opinion that the armor falls better with 200 MF than with 400 MF.

R
Rivnyanyn 18.04.22

XAPAKTEPHUK
The faster the wounds, the better the drop.