3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
obsessed 19.04.22 12:21 am

\"Money\" on cl (Diablo 2)

Dear tight playing the classics, I propose to "make public" a recipe known to many, which would help make it a little easier to pay. Very often, "almost state" gear is simply given as a gift, tk. it's risky to sell it for runes, you need trust, and he's not even close to being a soja. There is an option to use a cheaper currency - perf. or flawless skulls!

Recipe that makes them valuable: 6 perfect skulls + 1 rare item -> 1 low level rare item
..allows you to "brew" an item with the desired base (up to 6 cells!: grim shield, grand scepter, martel de fer, etc. ).
the peculiarity of the recipe is that with each brewing it leads the lvl of the item (initially any) to a certain one, depending only on the level of the brewing character, and no more than 6 brewings are enough for this. then ilvl does not change anymore (unless, of course,

the formula that determines the level of the item after the next brew:
ilvl = int(0.4 * clvl) + int(0.4 * ilvl),
where int is rounding down to an integer.

the formula for determining the final level of the item (after 4-6 brews):
ilvl = int(0.4 * clvl) + int(2 * (int(0.4 * clvl) - 1) / 3)

example1: with hell Diablo (90 mlvl ) dropped rare grand scepter 90 (ilvl). we have a hammer 88 lvl, he cooks the scepter 6 times. ilvl of the scepter (according to the 1st formula):
(90), 71, 63, 60, 59, 58, 58, ... etc.
example2: another rare grand scepter, 40, comes across to the same hammer on nightmare* ilvl (for example). the ilvl of the scepter would be:
(40), 51, 55, 57, 57, ... etc.
50 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 19.04.22

*Let's be realistic, having an enchantment <90 level, no one will flog 6 skulls in order to get an item with a still low ilvl after the first brewing.

thus, having a "blank" with any ilvl, we can raise its level from low (or lower from high) to one that will depend only on the level of the brewer. it can be calculated using formula 2.

and most importantly: if the spell, for example, is level 92 (92 clvl), and the item with hell Diablo (90 ilvl), then the ilvl of the item during cooking will decrease like this: 72, 64, 61, 60, 60, ... that is , there is a minimum of attempts at which we can still get "cool" properties. after the 1st or 2nd (and even more so, when ilvl “settles down”, here, for example, it becomes 60) - they will no longer be able to fall out.

these qualities (check with alvl):
+2 Skills (alvl=90,
Priest's: +2 Pal Skills (alvl=65, clvl=58) - Swords, Maces, Hammers, Shields
Regeneration: Replenish Life 3-5 (alvl=70, clvl=52) - Body Armors, Boots, Weapons (except Scepters) of the Mammoth*: +31-40 Life ( alvl
=68, clvl=60) – Clubs, Hammers, Maces, Rings, Helms
» has alvl=30, clvl=22

All other properties can drop! Getting "grim shield 30/20/20" and the "2 pal ++" scepter in this way is real.

h
hangover 19.04.22

o
obsessed 19.04.22

..where clvl is the level of your character, and ilvl is the level of the item, to which the initial ilvl of the found item will "settle down" during the brewing process.

PS Thus, dear beginners, it makes sense for fathers who have enchanted to > 90 to ask you for perfect and flawless skulls for a mediocre gear. and also the phrase takes on meaning: "IDI 4EREPA IWWI NUPLO" :D

PPS do not forget that the "Gem shrine" altar will increase the stone lying in your inventory by 1 gradation. if it's a flawless skull, then it's his. if there are several stones, it drops randomly.

Popular item affix levels:
Berserker's: +2 Bar Skills alvl=50 clvl=42 Throwing Weapons, Axes, Clubs, Swords, Hammers, Maces, Spears (excluding Javelins)
Merciless: 81-100%ED alvl=32 clvl=24 Weapons (excluding staves and wands)
King's: 81-100%ED, +121-150AR alvl=56 clvl=48 Weapons (excluding staves and wands)
of Quickness: 40% IAS alvl=46 clvl=38 Melee Weapons (excluding Wands, Staves)
of the Wraith: 6 -7% Mana Leech alvl=21 clvl=16 Melee Weapons
Meteoric: +121-150AR alvl=27 clvl=20 Weapons (excluding staves and wands)
and:
of Deflecting: 20%IBC, 30%FBR alvl=11 clvl=8 Shields
of Equilibrium: 17% FHR alvl=9 clvl=6 Body Armor, Belt, Shield
Prismatic: +16-20 Resists alvl=39 clvl=31 Shields
Garnet: +21-30 FireRes alvl=18 clvl=13 Armor (+shields ), Rings, Amulets.

-
-AW- 19.04.22

very cool and useful info!
I will buy an iratu set, shard, twitch 50 and fcr rings for skulls! suggestions in a personal)

now something I doubt about fathers who have swung up to level 90 that they generally pick up this krapchey, and simple steam locomotives raising this gear give it away for runes, they don’t have skulls

S
Soulmates Die 19.04.22

Obsessed
I didn't understand a damn thing, but skulls will be given to you when you find them xD

o
obsessed 19.04.22

what about me? :) you can generally trade for them, it's like iron money against the background of paper money (soja)

-
-AW- 19.04.22

and if we are talking about good rares, this is how many chests of "iron" will be required: D

N
N.DF 19.04.22

Very interesting info, at first what happened - I knew, but from the 3rd paragraph of the 2nd post, the brains began to boil :)

M
MOWHOCtu 19.04.22

Duck, if we are talking about turtles, then the lists of prices for clothes in eq. write skulls!

M
MOWHOCtu 19.04.22

Like shard 12h, tower 3 juice 6h, etc.

j
jk241 19.04.22

And most importantly, what will be the course of the skull to sozh?

Cooking, as we say, on the boat, they cook baal charms, it will not work here, because in order to cook, for example, shield 2 fell, cooking one blank to stubble, you need a hero of the 98th lvl. So the maximum that you can do here is once varnul and akare.

M
MOWHOCtu 19.04.22

Go 4erepa farmit pozone!!!!11111

b
broom-inspired 19.04.22

ebawim zombakov

o
obsessed 19.04.22

for example, shield 2 fell, cooking one blank to the point of swelling, you need a hero of the 98th lvl.
jk241, yes

So the maximum that can be done here is once varnul and akara.
I will cook like this 30/20/allres/fhr, probably. the chance is greater than in hcs to look for. one serious minus of cooking - in hcs the process itself is more interesting.

Another good variant for those who dream of an evil WW-barbra - you caught one Naga or Martel, you sell people gear for casters for skulls, and boil them (the naga-martel base itself falls infrequently; it's a pity that lance does not roll).

another varik - if you have a friend > 90 lvl, whom you trust, - you can pester him with cooking. you need a lot of skulls to fuck ;D

in short, catch Kocopykoe, YouTalkTooMuch, DeathBlizz and uTorrent ;DDD

m
malloc 19.04.22

Obsessed
GDE GUID ELKI PALKI?:DDDDDD

N
N.DF 19.04.22

Is DeathBlizz you or Alec?

m
malloc 19.04.22

cuss
in the sense of shmon? :D

m
malloc 19.04.22

:DD

o
obsessed 19.04.22

Is DeathBlizz you or Alec?
N.DF Yayayay! ;} *trollface*

:DDD cuss, some..players? =) funny person..

N
N.DF 19.04.22

Obsessed
Well, that's why you told everyone about the skulls, now they won't give them to me "for this" and they will collect them for xx, otherwise I always calmly picked them up ... xD