3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
obsessed 19.04.22 12:21 am

\"Money\" on cl (Diablo 2)

Dear tight playing the classics, I propose to "make public" a recipe known to many, which would help make it a little easier to pay. Very often, "almost state" gear is simply given as a gift, tk. it's risky to sell it for runes, you need trust, and he's not even close to being a soja. There is an option to use a cheaper currency - perf. or flawless skulls!

Recipe that makes them valuable: 6 perfect skulls + 1 rare item -> 1 low level rare item
..allows you to "brew" an item with the desired base (up to 6 cells!: grim shield, grand scepter, martel de fer, etc. ).
the peculiarity of the recipe is that with each brewing it leads the lvl of the item (initially any) to a certain one, depending only on the level of the brewing character, and no more than 6 brewings are enough for this. then ilvl does not change anymore (unless, of course,

the formula that determines the level of the item after the next brew:
ilvl = int(0.4 * clvl) + int(0.4 * ilvl),
where int is rounding down to an integer.

the formula for determining the final level of the item (after 4-6 brews):
ilvl = int(0.4 * clvl) + int(2 * (int(0.4 * clvl) - 1) / 3)

example1: with hell Diablo (90 mlvl ) dropped rare grand scepter 90 (ilvl). we have a hammer 88 lvl, he cooks the scepter 6 times. ilvl of the scepter (according to the 1st formula):
(90), 71, 63, 60, 59, 58, 58, ... etc.
example2: another rare grand scepter, 40, comes across to the same hammer on nightmare* ilvl (for example). the ilvl of the scepter would be:
(40), 51, 55, 57, 57, ... etc.
50 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alec 19.04.22

the recipes are good, I cooked about half a thousand skulls, cooked shields, but alas, 30/20 alrez was only cooked once, and it seemed to me that the quality of affixes is worse than Charsi's Imbite.

o
obsessed 19.04.22

I digested about half a thousand skulls of
Alec, that's how you are, right? :) silently! :D
the chance is higher only because the base (grim) is needed, only the process is 100500 times more boring than randomly finding it in hcs. that's why the idea arose to offer to trade gear for them. someone just doesn’t sell NPC skulls, but collects them, you sell gear for them, immediately cook and THE PLACE IS FREE! ;)

N
N.DF 19.04.22

up

b
bronski 19.04.22

And how much will soj cost in this currency?

R
RuNaL_Sh 19.04.22

"I'm selling soj for 1 acc with 8 full mules with skulls"
^^^ :F
I don't see such ads...)

b
broom-inspired 19.04.22

ox ti bl9

N
N.DF 19.04.22

up topic!!

o
obsessed 19.04.22

"I sell soj for 1 acc with 8 full mules with skulls"
:DDD

N
N.DF 19.04.22

Obsessed
But estimate how much you Lance will boil? ;E *trollface.ahahaha*

Y
Yperite 19.04.22

up

o
obsessed 19.04.22

Yperite, well, thanks, or something .. ;D

Y
Yperite 19.04.22

Obsessed
:D
yes, the subject of discussion is very relevant for the beginning of the season...)
but the lobby doesn't really unsubscribe with little thoughts, therefore, in vain!
iratchiki mother x by the leg!

T
Torum. 19.04.22

Do not believe the author, he is a parikavod. :WITH

o
obsessed 19.04.22

Yperite, but here in another hemorrhagic - to collect them as many as 6 pieces. but, as we know, the balance of d2 is already an unshakable thing, and if something is even frankly bad, there is no one to change it. if a noob on hcs sees a Gem shrine, he just pokes his snout at it, not knowing that a flawless skull can be uplifted. at best, he will have a random flawless in his inventory, and the loss of a perf will give rise to the thought "look, someone threw it away, we need to catch it." :-)
and in the lobby I dug 8-10, I think.

Torum.

Q
QLinkee 19.04.22

Yesterday I brewed 340 shards. And the exhaust, as if Akare merged.

N
NSKuber 19.04.22

QLinkee
Akara would at least give a lot of money for them, which you can gamble on.

o
obsessed 19.04.22

Yperite, here's how to evaluate the chances of catching the gosu bone shield on hcs? you swing for a day, two - one crab falls. in 4 days five 30/20 pieces fall, but not a single one with normal cuts (and vice versa). and then bang - on Friday, "what you need" falls. Well, not ideal, but normal for starters. and now let's weigh the approximate chances of pumping 6 perf skulls. they drop more often, but they are flawless and each dropped is a third of what is required. if lucky - use gem shrines (exhaust: 1 flawless = 1 perf), as a result, for the same 4-5 days, ~ 8 perfs are sucked up, poke 6 in a cube (with a shield from Diablo) - the speck is welded. That's it, let's salt the skulls further. It seems to me that 4 perf. skulls in the recipe would be better. but you know I'm a noob and I want a chest of jaxes. ;-)

NSKuber, no, in theory, Kulinki just tried their luck in brewing a new rarka. and in the gamble they would have caught a bunch of blue, from which there is almost zero sense. but hell, yes, radishes are not sweeter. :-)

brewed 340
QLinkee shards, WHERE so many???? =))) ..for such a short time! 0__O

R
RainInTheNight 19.04.22

Obsessed
WHERE are so many???? =))) ..for such a short time!

o
obsessed 19.04.22

RainInTheNight, cheaters!"!! rascals!11 I despise and hate you!! :D

Q
QLinkee 19.04.22

I wanted to share my pain from unsuccessful brews so much that I forgot that the topic was about the classics. I cooked it on the boat.
Well, yes, I doubt that I would buy ~ 55 rare tiaras for this gold.