3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlRo 19.04.22 11:26 pm

Special Chests (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

The problem is that the chests do not open, I go through missions in the mobile application, it says that it is open, I go to the chest in the game, it does not open. And the costume of the first assassin still does not open, although it should, because I use their companion app
45 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fitter 19.04.22

Fedozzi
well I just started the game and got paid for my 3 lost chests
Personally, I do.
If a chest opens when the game is open and the Companion is running, I go and pick up the "junk". If the game is off, then the "duty" assassin takes it :). Chests disappear from the map.

b
bushuev_93 19.04.22

With some chests there is a bug that does not open, although earned. It's all a miracle of synchronization. The main thing is that others are open. It is solved by entering the game and a companion in a couple of hours with synchronization.

k
kurpanbey 19.04.22

Does everyone now have a companion with a PC that does not connect?

F
Fitter 19.04.22

Fedozzi
does not have a companion with a PC now?
I stopped connecting :) Recently ...
UPD: That's it, connected :)

A
AlRo 19.04.22

In general, it is not clear, someone synchronizes, someone does not, we are waiting for fixes. I will postpone the application for now)

R
Richards 19.04.22

they got sick with their tablets, right now we'll start everything that you can buy, the stubbornness with watch dogs has begun.

d
djdb 19.04.22

Fedozzi
Yes, you're right, the forum almost says so. But! The way I described worked. For me, at least.

→ Close, do not collapse, namely close the app.
→ Launch the game on PC
→ Turn on
the app → We see a message about the connected application and run to pick up chests / tasks.

UPD
It so happened that this method did not work (
You need to go whine to the forum to the developers, maybe they will try to fix it.

A
AlRo 19.04.22

I unlocked those 2 chests and disappeared from the map)

k
kurpanbey 19.04.22

djdb
, I also got something similar twice, I closed the game and left the app open, I start the game and voila writes that you unlocked the chest, and it turned out to be picked up.
Today this method doesn't work for me.

Here in the same topic they posted a method, it helped me! :)
I've got the same problem but I found a way to unlock them even after unlocking them in the companion app and wihout having to wait 24h. Here's how I do :

1) Be in-game with Arno.
2) Be connected to the companion app.
3) Here, just disconnect your internet connection until you get the message in-game that says Uplay is not connected to the internet.
4) Connect to the internet again
5) Wait for message that says you've unlocked chests from the companion app (maybe force the sync with Unity in the companion app)

I personnaly just disconnect my router so no wifi either for the companion app. It worked for me almost all the time.

Edit: I'm on PC

T
Tan Las 19.04.22

At first, too, the chest did not open. Then I updated the companion application, rebooted the tablet and everything worked fine. Already opened 7 chests and 4 additional tasks. But for some reason, the Altair costume is not available and Ubisoft points are not awarded for achievements in the companion (the campaign needs to wait for new updates).

T
Traun 19.04.22

Altair's suit is also closed (

T
Traun 19.04.22

TanLas
did not help me

T
Traun 19.04.22

Fedozzi
Helped.
But there is no Altair costume

P
PavloFSKy85 19.04.22

There is another way, turn off the companion application in the game settings. After we exit the game, then we go back in and the chests open. After that, you can turn on the companion again. Usually the chests do not open when the game is not turned on at the moment they are unlocked.

T
Traun 19.04.22

Pavloff85 Will
the Altair skin open?

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 19.04.22

Traun
Altair Skin is unlocked by completing all missions with a companion.

U
User0509 19.04.22

Is there a way to reset progress in a companion? the saves flew off, started again, and in the application the chests were already taken, but now they can’t be opened in the game

A
AlRo 19.04.22

User0509
uninstall the application and download again, does it help?

U
User0509 19.04.22

AlRo
nope

G
Gex32net 19.04.22

But I don’t have the opportunity to visit my computer every 24 hours and pick up chests. What the hell did they do?! Three chests opened on the mobile and after 24 they disappeared on the map and I xs che will now be in a full-fledged game (((Is it really impossible to do this without a timer ..... If these chests open again after re-passing the mission, then again some missions for 24 hours of passage ..... can someone tell me what will happen to the chest if you don’t take it?