3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlRo 19.04.22 11:26 pm

Special Chests (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

The problem is that the chests do not open, I go through missions in the mobile application, it says that it is open, I go to the chest in the game, it does not open. And the costume of the first assassin still does not open, although it should, because I use their companion app
45 Comments
Sort by:
F
F1aeRmc 19.04.22

I got all the costumes from the yellow chests, I went online, the costumes disappeared and there are no chests on the map, what should I do?(

v
vitalik2187836 19.04.22

Guys, please help, even from the second patch (damn it!) There was such a problem: I don’t have two suits of Shay and Connor open, and there are no chests on the map - they disappeared when the game crashed at the start. Can someone post the location of all initiates chests? It’s just that my heart is not calm, everything has been passed, everything is open, but because of that problem there are no two suits (Tech support generally said to redirect ports in the router: DDDD

A
Art9090 19.04.22

For some reason, I still have one nomad chest on the map, although everything is open, and in the companion in the rewards it says that all the rewards have been received, I go up to it, click open and ... nothing, it doesn’t even write, use the companion application.

v
valentine-valejo 19.04.22

Art9090 The same
garbage.

B
Belleck 19.04.22

YamyyYamyy
Don't need to pass companion, go to .Assassins Creed Unity rewards tab. Pantheon in the lower right corner will be written: Collect all artifacts in the rifts. And you will get K. Altair.